It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two and a Half Men Cancelled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
After Charlie Sheen's latest rant (yesterday on Infowars) and verbal assault on the show's creator the producers of Two and a Half Men decided to cancel the show for the remainder of the season. Production for the remaining 4 episodes of this season was scheduled to begin next Monday. I would say that Charlie Sheen killed the show as unless he gets better (rehab, etc) that it will not be revived. He has a very destructive personality and that includes self-destruction.
I realize that there are several other threads re his rant yesterday but no headline on the show;s cancellation.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
About time. He's so self absorbed it makes me sick. I don't think the show will be revived if he does "get better"
It was 30 minutes of s%*t anyway

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yawn, yawn, yawn, Yawn, yawn, yawn, Yawn, yawn, yawn, Yawn, yawn, yawn,Yawn, yawn, yawn, Yawn, yawn, yawn, Yawn, yawn, yawn, Yawn, yawn, yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So what, if he's self absorbed or has a destructive personality and has a drug/alcohol/prostitute problem, or anyone else for that matter, we should be past the expectation we have that anyone in the spot light should be "good role models" that era has been over for a long time now. I'm not saying I agree with the way he lives his life, and I'm not trying to put anyone down for their opinion, just adding mine.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Obviously, they don't think the show's ratings (in lieu of these recent troubles) will support the huge salary commitment they have with him, so they are cutting their losses.

Thing is, Charlie LIKES being who he is, so nothing will change that. Personally, to each their own. If he can do all that, and still deliver a product people want, then so be it.

Seems there is an existing thread on this though, started 7 hrs before, so closing this one.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join