It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy: Philippine DOE Verifies Self-Charging Electric Car

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Philippine DOE Verifies Self-Charging Electric Car

Today, the Philippine Department of Energy tested Ismael Aviso's electric car, showing that running off wall power, the 11 kW DC motor ran at 45% efficiency, but with Aviso's on-board generator which harvests ambient energy from the surroundings, the motor ran at over 133% efficiency -- overunity.

This is reportedly based on the high frequency shorting effect pursued by Nikola Tesla and also capturing EMF energy from the DC motor. The are many threads here on ATS debunking or debating Tesla's theories of free energy, but the Philippine Government is saying it works.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
before it is news is not a reliable source!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
MMM I too question B4IN but i doo read it, and follow up on thing I read there such as

pesn.com...

good find I wish i new where i could buy one.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Watch out world, the Philippines are going to be the next great superpower! They are going to bankrupt the mid east oil giants, and be the biggest exporters of hydrogen, because even though it uses more energy to make than you get back, they are making free energy so they don't care!

I can't wait for the over-unity believers to come in here and start praising this, and bashing anyone that calls bunk.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
before it is news is not a reliable source!

Here is the other link that I found. Manila Bulletin is one of the biggest newspapers in the Philippines. But in the news, they haven't test driven the vehicle yet. At least the article proved that such a thing really exists.

Both the Department of Energy (DoE) and Department of Science and Technology (DoST) have taken notice of his fuel-less car invention, which, when repackaged into a conversion kit, can turn petroleum-guzzling vehicles into electric ones.

The DoST will lead the conduct of a possible road test this month on Aviso’s car, to be witnessed by DoE’s Alternative Fuels and Energy Technology Division.

The spectacled and gray-haired Aviso remains hopeful that a successful test run would lead him to investors and venture capitalists, that is, if the government doesn’t help finance his endeavor.

Source

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I like the idea for the person who doesn't care about the environment and only cares how much money they spend (go the Aussie PRIUS), they might bankrupt the oil giants but they will go crying back to them in the long run.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
All about money in the end. We will never get free energy they always have to tax it, tax = money = control = corruption = taxing

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
From years and years of research on energy this looks to be a less than accurate statement. Perpetual energy does not exist and can not exist. I've gotten my hopes up lots of times the water car, the air car, the solar car, the hydrogen car none have panned out.

I hate to be so pessimistic but we have been lied to so many times its like the boy that cried wolf to many times, But im still hopefull so I wont totally dismis this case and I will follow up after more testing is done.

Thanks for this thread and here's to hope.
edit on 25-2-2011 by pez1975 because: typo

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Amen brother Amen!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Over unity believers? Wait let me guess you are a closed minded engineer who will site the laws of thermo dynamics? They apply to mechanical energy. Not ambient energy or electricity. What he is most likely doing is just converting resonant waves into a workable form of electricity. Tesla showed how you can tune devices to change and transmit waves. I suggest you look at peswiki.com. There are a lot of inventors and scientists information there. Obviously we don't need to have over unity. All we need to do is triple our efficiency. Pretty easy to do if you just step away from combustion. If you honestly can not believe that the energy sector controls the innovation (since they were the investors when it was invented) you have absolutely no idea what has gone on through history.

I suggest reading more about the atmosphere around world war one. J d rockefellor, j p Morgan, Westinghouse, etc. It's pretty obvious there was a plan to control energy to control the economy. Rockefellor himself describes his plans.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Can anyone say something about what is being shown in youtube? I am not an electrical engineer so I don't understand what they are showing. I know that they are comparing the reading from a power supplier (MERALCO) and the Aviso technology (by the inventor). What are the readings telling us?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hmm... a search ont he Phillipine DOE site for Ismael Aviso reveals nothing. Even googling his name the only sites that are returned are "free energy" websites. I'm deeply skeptical until the source of the story can be verified.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
People in the OU research are already on it on different forums

Ismael 1

Ismael 2

Interview

Playlist

In short: It's about shorting the coil as I understand it. Cancelling Lenz law, by getting rid of the back EMF. In other words, no resistance while putting a load on a alternator. Some of the experiments claim even higher RPM with load as without it.

edit on 25-2-2011 by EarthOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
Hmm... a search ont he Phillipine DOE site for Ismael Aviso reveals nothing. Even googling his name the only sites that are returned are "free energy" websites. I'm deeply skeptical until the source of the story can be verified.
I wasn't able to find anything either except as you say BS sites.

Count me as skeptical.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Here, check this link: Link

Someone already posted that link above. In that link, there is a video of a female newsreader (Rhea Santos) reporting about Aviso. This story was reported in GMA 7, the biggest news channel in the Philippines. Also, check the youtube video that I posted above.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
What does this test result mean:

Test 1
Meralco: 1,300watts/ 6.4amps./ 223 V Dyno: 291 Newton / 570 watts
Aviso tech: 308 watts/ 13amps / 23.74 v Dyno :210 Ntwn / 418 watts

Test 2
Meralco: 2000watts/ 9.5Amps / 227V V Dyno: 455 Newton / 931 watts
Aviso tech: 306 watts/ 13amps / 23.6V Dyno: 210 Newton / 402 watts

Test 3
Meralco: 2,300watts / 10.98amps / 229V Dyno: 507 Newton / 1,100 watts
Aviso tech: 306 watts/ 13amps/ 23.56 V Dyno: 200 Newton / 389 watts

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

News report is not a credible source, I find it strange that there's no mention of it on the supposed primary source's website (DOE).

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Governments do not want FREE energy, they want Taxable solutions.

As long as there is no TAX model to use, they will not promote, acknowledge or otherwise help FREE energy on a large scale.

Do not confuse this with political statements that they would like alternative fuels, that is to keep the sheeple thinking they are on it.

Here in the Netherlands they want to charge transport per distance. ( Now we have this as tax in fuel)
Taxing fuel makes sense, people who drive the most or have the most polluting cars pay more as people who drive less and more economic.

But now they say it is more fair to charge the distance.

My opinion is, they want to charge the distance, because if free energy comes around, they have a tax problem. All fair enough maybe, but be honoust about it, don't try to sell it as cheaper or otherwise better for the population, just say: We "the government" need your mony.

edit on 25-2-2011 by EarthOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

News report is not a credible source, I find it strange that there's no mention of it on the supposed primary source's website (DOE).

Don't be stupid! You are like telling me that CNN is not a credible source. I live here in the Philippines so I know GMA 7 and I know that lady reporter.

Just accept the fact, Ismael Aviso does exist and his invention was indeed tested by DOE. Wait for a few more days and you might see the news you are looking for in the DOE website. They may not be that efficient in updating their articles. The testing happened just yesterday!
edit on 25-2-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

No, news broadcast is not a credible report. A credible report would be from the DOE itself.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join