It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the 2 best movies to introduce someone to 911.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have a friend that was a hardcore fundamentalist right winger until a very short time ago and has just recently become very open to exploring other possibilities to the "truths" he has believed in. All he has heard in the past is right wing radio making fun on the truthers and their movement but now he would like to hear from the other side. So what two movies do you think would have the biggest impact and make him want to continue researching more?
edit on 23-2-2011 by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
"911 explosive reality" (95% live news footage from the day)
"zeitgeist"

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

Loose Change - It gets attacked a lot but I showed the Pentagon scenes to my brother who was a staunch believer in the 9/11 OS and is now an avid Truther.

This site has an entire section dedicated to 9/11 videos and then another section on Conspiracies where they talk about the London Bombings being a false flag event as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

edit on 23-2-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Loose change is my favorite. Not sure what the most recent edition is called. Make sure you don't watch an older one, or if you do, keep in mind the film has been updated numerous times.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Fahrenheit 911 is the mainstream one and is a good starter film. But yeah.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Which zeitgeist, there are 3 now I think?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I would suggest starting off with the first Zeitgeist. The second one does go into 9/11 but it's more about explaining the inner workings of the Federal Banking Reserve. I think Zeitgeist 1 is broken down into 3 sections: Religion, 9/11, Money.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
1.) Fahrenheit 9/11
2.) Loose Change: Second Edition, Recut, or Final Cut

I would suggest in that order to "spoon feed" them so to say. If after Loose Change they want more give them Zeitgeist followed by Zeitgeist: Addendum. And if they grasp all of that and still seek more, I suggest The Arrivals, 51 must watch episodes, but it's pretty advanced past the conceptual thinking of Zeigeist. After watching those videos, and maybe the documentary "Dead In the Water," one should know where to search and research from there.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
1. Loosechange Final Cut
2. Terrorstorm

^^^

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The first Zeitgeist is what got the ball rolling for me. Loose change is great too, but its not for those with a short attention span. Theres lots of great witness testimony on Youtube also. Understanding 9/11 is the basis for waking people up these days, everything else falls into place once they understand the events of September 11, 2001.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
1. Loose Change
2. 9/11 Eyewitness

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
1.) Fahrenheit 9/11
2.) Loose Change: Second Edition, Recut, or Final Cut

I would suggest in that order to "spoon feed" them so to say. If after Loose Change they want more give them Zeitgeist followed by Zeitgeist: Addendum. And if they grasp all of that and still seek more, I suggest The Arrivals, 51 must watch episodes, but it's pretty advanced past the conceptual thinking of Zeigeist. After watching those videos, and maybe the documentary "Dead In the Water," one should know where to search and research from there.

I totally agree. Haven't seen "Dead in the Water" though, will look for it. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Who Killed John O'Neil? and Zero:an investigation of 911

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"9/11 Blueprint for truth" is the best scientific investigation for the collapse of the towers and shows the problems with the NIST report.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I would propose you show him Screw Loose Change: video.google.com...#

And Screw 9/11 Mysteries: video.google.com...#

Those two should give him a good start on the lies, deceptions and falsifications he can expect to find in the truther world. Not to mention they pretty much cover all of the basic truther talking points.
edit on 24-2-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There are a lot of good 9/11 movies, but many of them assume an awareness of a lot of the detail already. If I had to name just two videos to recommend to a friend who was a newcomer to this subject, I would suggest:

1. 9/11: Press for Truth. This one is great because the principal persons in it started out believing the official story.

2. Oil, Smoke and Mirrors. This gives some of the backround which makes the bizarre events of 9/11 fall into an understandable context. Several experts weigh in on various aspects of what happened on 9/11.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The only movie I know of that is any good is 9/11 Mysteries.

www.youtube.com...

All other movies I have seen contain varying degrees of conspiracy and psychological bullsh!t.

9/11 is about two nearly identical skyscrapers being hit by airliners less than 1/2000th their mass containing 34 tons of jet fuel.

And NINE YEARS after the event the nation that put men on the Moon can't tell the world the tons of steel and tons of concrete that were on each and every level of the towers and people claiming to know physics can't explain the relevance of the data. If I didn't live in the US I could probably find this hysterically funny.

Did getting to the Moon involve Newtonian physics?

psik

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join