It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Of America A Documentary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There have been other threads with this title before, and not many payed much attention to it. This is an updated documentary by Naomi Wolf. This is so far one of the most detailed account of what is taking place in America today. I'll give it another chance, and hopefully more ATS members will take notice, and wake up to what is being taken away from them right under their noses. This is a serious situation, so you have to look and be totally aware, and hopefully a good reversal of what is taking place can come about.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The first two minutes have already made me drowsy. : I'll try to suffer through... JUST FOR YOU

/edit

At least Naomi is a looker.
Surprised it only has 100 views....
edit on 23-2-2011 by CoincidenceX because: edit

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Sorry dude, a video that stops to buffer that many times within the first minute looses my interest~ maybe next time!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
you would probably get more attention if you wrote a summary describing what the video's are about. its unlikely anyone will watch 8.. 10 min videos,, without some sort of description..

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
you would probably get more attention if you wrote a summary describing what the video's are about. its unlikely anyone will watch 8.. 10 min videos,, without some sort of description..

Here's your summery in a nutshell "Nazism In America" one step at a time. No wonder the United States is falling, this reminds me of a couple of the seven dwarfs in the Sleeping Beauty.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm on section 4 EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS. The End of America details the ten steps a country takes when it slides toward fascism. The film follows Wolf as she takes a historical look at trends in once-functioning democracies from modern history that are being repeated in America today, and puts the recent gradual loss of civil liberties in the U.S. in a historical context. “The average American might not be alarmed at AT&T selling our private information to the Bush administration, but when this action is seen as part of a larger series of erosions and events, a pattern emerges with unfortunate consequences that become disturbingly clear.”[1]

The film's style is similar to that of An Inconvenient Truth in that Wolf presents a lecture, filmed with multiple cameras, to an interactive audience. Break-away segments featuring both talking-head and “fly on the wall” interviews demonstrate the historical echoes and present-day consequences of the erosion of America's Constitution. These interviews are from a diverse collection of individuals, including intelligence community top brass, who are willing to talk on camera about the uselessness of “intelligence” gained through torture. The film also features grassroots political leaders, military generals, and victims of undermined civil liberties.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It also goes in depth on BLACKWATER Worldwide or Xe Services. This is one of the most interesting documentaries I've seen.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

A lot of people don't like to read either.

Sometimes I get the feeling that there's more than just regular people on this site, I mean like maybe plants.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii 50th

This globalist movement actually the Bankster Elite has been going on for as long as we have been a nation . The Rothschilds may have caused the forming of the colonies . They couldn't deal with the Indians so they sent civilized people over to drive the Indians out and take it away from the gullible people that trusted them . Now that may seem out in left field but those people wanted to dominate the world and I am sure they held think tanks on how they could consume this new land and gain power over it . They were power hungry and still are . Money is power and privilege and they crave more and more, The Tea party was the one rebellion that we remember but the KIng of England dictated that we were to use his money at a cost or interest . The Rothschilds of course owned the Bank of England and made the king to force the colonies to use the Rothschilds money at interest meaning they confiscate gold or property for printing worthless money out of thin air . They are whats happening to America . They want to dismantle America and move the beat down submissive country into the New World Order . The game is over , we are done . Also this was prophesied in the Bible some 2000 years ago .So it was set in stone along time ago.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by hawaii 50th

This globalist movement actually the Bankster Elite has been going on for as long as we have been a nation . The Rothschilds may have caused the forming of the colonies . They couldn't deal with the Indians so they sent civilized people over to drive the Indians out and take it away from the gullible people that trusted them . Now that may seem out in left field but those people wanted to dominate the world and I am sure they held think tanks on how they could consume this new land and gain power over it . They were power hungry and still are . Money is power and privilege and they crave more and more, The Tea party was the one rebellion that we remember but the KIng of England dictated that we were to use his money at a cost or interest . The Rothschilds of course owned the Bank of England and made the king to force the colonies to use the Rothschilds money at interest meaning they confiscate gold or property for printing worthless money out of thin air . They are whats happening to America . They want to dismantle America and move the beat down submissive country into the New World Order . The game is over , we are done . Also this was prophesied in the Bible some 2000 years ago .So it was set in stone along time ago.

So just because it's been going on for that long, should everyone just roll over and stick their butt up in the air?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoincidenceX
It also goes in depth on BLACKWATER Worldwide or Xe Services. This is one of the most interesting documentaries I've seen.

I'm glad it caught your interest, now hopefully it captures more folks out there in the land of the internet. And hopefully people don't let those propagandist plants get to them.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I dont even see what this has to due with the documentary at hand.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
BUMP

Everyone should watch said documentary. Summary:

The End of America details the ten steps a country takes when it slides toward fascism. The film follows Wolf as she takes a historical look at trends in once-functioning democracies from modern history that are being repeated in America today, and puts the recent gradual loss of civil liberties in the U.S. in a historical context. “The average American might not be alarmed at AT&T selling our private information to the Bush administration, but when this action is seen as part of a larger series of erosions and events, a pattern emerges with unfortunate consequences that become disturbingly clear.”[1]

The film's style is similar to that of An Inconvenient Truth in that Wolf presents a lecture, filmed with multiple cameras, to an interactive audience. Break-away segments featuring both talking-head and “fly on the wall” interviews demonstrate the historical echoes and present-day consequences of the erosion of America's Constitution. These interviews are from a diverse collection of individuals, including intelligence community top brass, who are willing to talk on camera about the uselessness of “intelligence” gained through torture. The film also features grassroots political leaders, military generals, and victims of undermined civil liberties.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I dont even see what this has to due with the documentary at hand.

When comments such as those are made, chances are this is what they call a troll, you could call it a mole, but than I think it's not correct when it come to it being on the internet. I notice that this has been going on a lot lately, someone is always trying to downplay the bad stuff that's going on in society and the world for that matter.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CoincidenceX

Maybe you will see what it has to do with it . You might gain knowledge on why .And who is doing it to you . For those that voted for Obama or Bush there is no difference because the Banksters are in control.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by CoincidenceX

Maybe you will see what it has to do with it . You might gain knowledge on why .And who is doing it to you . For those that voted for Obama or Bush there is no difference because the Banksters are in control.

I think that is common knowledge, but maybe a very few might not realize that, I understand. With all the documentaries out there and articles on the NWO, and Freemasons these days it should be common knowledge is what I'm saying.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Its still completely off topic from the subject at hand. Take your banksters conspiracy to a new thread. I'll be reposting this thread in a new one Hawaii because this documentary is very much worth the time.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Its still completely off topic from the subject at hand. Take your banksters conspiracy to a new thread. I'll be reposting this thread in a new one Hawaii because this documentary is very much worth the time.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
*Sigh....
Here you go:

I never watched these until now.
The author has very strong points and should be taken seriously.

Very good, informative videos.
They will open your eyes a bit.

edit on 23-2-2011 by havok because: spelling!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
*Sigh....
Here you go:

I never watched these until now.
The author has very strong points and should be taken seriously.

Very good, informative videos.
They will open your eyes a bit.

edit on 23-2-2011 by havok because: spelling!

Thanks Havoc, your awsome

edit on 23-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: To clean it up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join