It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice the many movies with Aliens coming out

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Aliens are popular at the moment. Sightings are very common now. I saw one, I am absolutely no one, a dog walker. I can think of two reasons: Subliminal disclosure message, Money gleened from popular topic, escapism from the depression. Nothing has been sane or rational since 2007. Everyone's life is different and more difficult. Change is depressing. So are they are getting our minds to a larger view on life off our own personal mundane problems?
edit on 23-2-2011 by frugal because: spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Isn't 'Super 8' another alien movie?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I've been thinking the same thing in lines with a huge swatch of alien movies all of a sudden... I mentioned to my wife that I'm wondering if there was something behind all of these...

The next Transformers movie trailer plays off the Apollo moon missions and that the reason we went was to investigate an alien ship that was crashed there (similar to theories posted in various threads here)... The trailer actually looks pretty cool....

I'm anxious to see Apollo 18 but am wondering if its even being made at this point (the release date says its coming out soon but there isn't any real trailers or anything at this point)...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Hollywood has been making alien movies for decades now, its nothing surprising really. I doubt they are preparing us for anything other than spending more of our money...

did you get that response out of the "ATS instant knee jerk blind man reaction coffer" they have down by the vending machines??? You honestly think you brought one ounce of novelty to what you just said? Or that anyone else wouldn't have just spewed it out as well?

are you freaking KIDDING ME??? you spend a few years here discussing conspiracies and that's ALL you have to say?

lol Hollywood is one of the world's leading multi-billion dollar industries... CREATED by master masons! .. in high collusion with the Department of Defense.

Please don't sit there and bring that measly "aalien movies are made cuz money and sell stuff that all" BS excuse..
Shrek movies sell better than alien movies.
OWL movies sell better than alien movies.
WIZARD movies sell better than alien movies.

alien movies are old and there's a surplus of product being created...

YET IT IS being created.. and it's not stopping.

I work in the industry and believe me predictive programming is at an all time high with this subject matter.

You, my friend are completely ignorant to the ongoing of the world.

Try some Occam's Rogaine.... grow some hair on your critical thinking gland. Because you do NOT have all the data necessary to make a concise decision regarding this subject.

so SICK of mundane slack jawed trolls on ATS with their dry pathetically under educated excuses for opinions they attempt to present us with. It's really embarrassing.
-

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

By that logic the Harry Potter series must be preparing us for the disclosure of real-life wizards right? Shrek must be preparing us for the revealing of real trolls and ogres?
edit on 23-2-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Tesla was the #. I do wish they'd talk more about him on the History/Discovery channels. His death ray and transmitting electricity wirelessly through towers and what-not! We could definitely revisit his ideas and come up with interesting things.

His principles can probably explain the way UFOs are powered too (anti gravity electromagnetic whatever).

Thanks to all that kept adding to the alien movie releases coming up. Keep them coming!
edit on 23-2-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Since this topic comes up every time someone thinks they have noticed something that no one else has and can tie it into some fantasy or conspiracy about UFO's I think by this point we can pretty much just copy and paste our own replies from any one of the hundreds of other threads about this exact same topic. Here's mine, lol:

Has anyone noticed the unusual amount of romantic comedies coming out this year? Especially compared to the alien movies? Is this some sort of romantic comedy disclosure? I could go on but you get the point.

These type of threads on here happen all the time. Any time there is something alien related someone wants to tie it to disclosure, as if it is even possible to have some secret group of folks controlling what movies get made and which ones don't.

The people that think any of this means something have no idea how capitalism, Hollywood and consumerism works. And that makes it easy for them to consider the absurd and improbable.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I never understand these threads, the fact that you see so many of these types of film is simple.

1. Marketing something that the public want and is popular in its culture. C'mon, you don't think they make them willy nilly, the point is always 'bums on seats', that equation MUST be the prime reason or the big boys won't part with cash.

2. As with everything else, jump on the band wagon....One big studio makes an alien film, others follow suit, sure there will be changes to the theme but the central idea will be ALIENS, everyone loves an alien....

If you feel there's anything else to the release of these sorts of films then I really think you are kidding yourself. Any disclosure there might be will come only when there's nothing TPTB can do to avoid it. Its simply NOT in their interest for us to know anything about the way they work let alone ET.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by uncuuncu
and how about that KIA commercial?

There are also corrupt cops, James Bond villains and a Greek god in that KIA commercial; is the government preparing us for disclosure about those things as well?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbyt
I've been thinking the same thing in lines with a huge swatch of alien movies all of a sudden... I mentioned to my wife that I'm wondering if there was something behind all of these...

Have you noticed how many superhero movies and shows there are recently? Hell, today SyFy is showing a Green Hornet marathon all day. Do you think there could be something behind it?

In the past three years there have been three movies about Rome's XI Legio Hispania, that disappeared in Scotland in 117 AD. Three films about a historical footnote! Before that, there wasn't a single movie about XI Legio Hispania in all of movie history before 2007. Do you think there could be something behind it?

Probably one of the least effective ways to "prepare" the populace for anything in the modern era is via movies. Most movies will not be seen by any significant portion of the population for it to be effective.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I don't know about you but I really enjoyed K-Pax and well...Alien invasion conditioning through Hollywood....??? Hummm I guess we could compare it to the early 50's and 60's television series Buck Rogers...He traveled the galaxy in his shuttle
and some 30 years later we went to space in a very closely modeled shuttle

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
Did anyone else notice that there seems to be a very high number of movies coming out in the near future with aliens in them?

Here are some I noticed:
Aliens and Cowboys
Paul
Mars Needs Moms
Battle: Los Angeles

Could it be that TPTB are conditioning us to slowly accept the fact that we are not alone? Are they going to stage an alien invasion on 2012?

Just seems unusual to me to have all these releases coming out in a relatively short period of time. What you guys think?

The 1950's had even more movies with aliens.

- Flying Disc Man from Mars
- Rocketship X-M
- The Day the Earth Stood Still
- Flight to Mars
- Lost Planet Airmen
- The Man from Planet X
- Radar Men from the Moon
- Abbott and Costello Go to Mars
- Cat-Women of the Moon
- Invaders from Mars
- It Came from Outer Space
- Killers from Space
- The Lost Planet
- Phantom from Space
- The War of the Worlds
- Crash of the Moons
- Devil Girl from Mars
- Stranger From Venus
- Target Earth
- This Island Earth
- Earth vs. the Flying Saucers
- Fire Maidens from Outer Space
- Forbidden Planet
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- The Brain from Planet Arous
- Invasion of the Saucer Men
- Not of This Earth
- The Strange World of Planet X
- The Blob
- I Married a Monster from Outer Space
- It! The Terror from Beyond Space
- Queen of Outer Space

- etc. etc.

Clearly they were not an indication of pending disclosure...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
- Killers from Space

Killers from Space is an unsung classic from the Golden Age of Science Fiction and very important to the history of Ufology. Many of the same elements from abduction lore and fringe conspiracy theories are in it, for instance, abduction, underground bases, and mind-wiping.

Here in the film, uncut.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Tesla was the #. I do wish they'd talk more about him on the History/Discovery channels. His death ray and transmitting electricity wirelessly through towers and what-not! We could definitely revisit his ideas and come up with interesting things.

His principles can probably explain the way UFOs are powered too (anti gravity electromagnetic whatever).

Thanks to all that kept adding to the alien movie releases coming up. Keep them coming!
edit on 23-2-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

I only found one source for speculation of Tesla without aliens involved and a sort
of an inventor and experimenter himself in Mr. Lyne who wrote a free energy book
and has just mentioned some news might be available soon in free energy and perhaps
UFOs.

I just changed a free energy circuit to match a Tesla patent and something my Dad did
once to increase reception on a Crystal radio set... ground the wire to Earth.

Gravity from mass is a deliberate lie in the Tesla book which is locked up in Los Alamos.
Dynamic Electrostatic pressure is apparently what holds the universe together and what
Tesla concentrated, with electrical wire, and varying voltage pressure to make his incredible
air ship. Basically the Illuminati educate us to make DC gadgets to market to ourselves
and kept Tesla away from the Energy market after GE bought all his 60 cycle power
system patents and kept on using them to this day with a concerted effort to make Tesla
go away. In fact GE is most likely involve in UFO production and helped Von Braun to
make the American saucer. Speculation that Von Braun of course being involved and knowing
of Tesla and his work.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
battle of la looks interesting i can't wait to see it assuming we all don't die in a pole shift lol

We're not all gonna die. The polar shift thingy is going to be more spiritual than physical anyway.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

There are also corrupt cops, James Bond villains and a Greek god in that KIA commercial; is the government preparing us for disclosure about those things as well?

sheesh calm down, I never mentioned anything about disclosure. I just made reference to the aliens in the commercial.

When's the last time you saw aliens in a commercial...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
No more or less than usual, although good scifi's been rare in recent years. I hope some of these are good.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm writing a sci-fi novel myself that has references to the Illuminati/Global Elite in it, so expect that to be released in the next two to three months or so. It's called A Total Assault: A Dark Space Opera, keep your eye out for it!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
hollywood disinfo.....

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think they need to make a kind of "disclosure movie" - the whole thing, the secret technology, the medial experiments on humans, the genetic experimentation and hybridisation programmes, the idea of a "nwo" global government with different alien factions siding with different countries, not to mention the underground bases and clone facilities, as well as the ancient mysteries and origins of the "Gods". Im sure the real situation is far more complex that we belive it to be. The most interesting read that I have read in regards to these issues is the "Terra Papers" - in it, it describes the origins of human civilisation, from a massive galactic empire millions of years ago, to the current day and the alien factions that are attempting to claim Earth as thier own in some kind of inter-galactic planet-swindle. According to some of the more exotic theories, there is also a vast and complex "interdimensional" plane of Earth that is insanely complex, as well as a kind of "multi-leveled" reality where there are literally millions of advanced E.T.s walking among us like in the movie M.I.B.
edit on 24-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join