It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB already took care of Loughner and replaced him with a duplicate.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
First we were told that this is the Tucson shooter with no video evidence to back it up

Then they release a court drawing of a man with longer hair (and glasses)

Then they release, for some reason, a "new" mugshot

Here is the new and old put together, I for one believe they are different people

Which leads to the startling conclusion that the powers that be have already eliminated Loughner and replaced him with a duplicate. The man with longer hair was the sit in for Loughner during the court trial.

Yes, it is a far fetched theory, I'll be the first to admit, but given the evidence this is where the conclusion points.

edit on 23-2-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
in the last picture, look at his right ear. they're identicle. he just has a less stupid look on his face in the other.
edit on 2/23/2011 by mbaker90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Definitely something strange going on with this situation.
For one it is very rare to capture a political assassin alive. When they do, they usually splash them all over the news. We see no videos of him at all.
Then there's the nice lady who was shot in the head by him. In all videos and pictures of her on the news, none show her face. It's like she's Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget, all we see are arms and hands.

Very peculiar things I see and I am looking forward to people digging deeper into this theory.

link   
reply to post by mbaker90

And his eyes are blue in one pic and brown in the other....

Come on this is strange.

edit on 23-2-2011 by AdAbsurdum because: (no reason given)

link   
it's the same guy.
he's just not weird for sound now.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What "evidence"?
You compare photo's to a courtroom artist's impression and make comparisons? Are you serious?
Also, the guy in the photo's looks the same to me, different lighting, but the same dude in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdAbsurdum

And his eyes are blue in one pic and brown in the other....

Come on this is strange.

I blame that on the different lighting in both pictures

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Here is a (non-exhaustive) list of differences between the two photos

-Blue eyes in the recent photo, brown eyes in the original
-Freckles in the original, none shown in the recent
-fatter nose in the recent photo
-bigger earlobes in the original
-larger chin in the original
-darker hair in the recent (we don't know when the two photos were taken) but a redder scar in the recent photo.

link   

I am not aware of lighting changing people's eye color from brown to blue... That seems like a stretch.

I'm thinking there was tampering.

link   
I guess all those "Faces of Meth" people were stolen too.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Here is a (non-exhaustive) list of differences between the two photos

-Blue eyes in the recent photo, brown eyes in the original
-Freckles in the original, none shown in the recent
-fatter nose in the recent photo
-bigger earlobes in the original
-larger chin in the original
-darker hair in the recent (we don't know when the two photos were taken) but more red scar in the recent photo.

I can pull a similar face that makes my chin look huge even though it's rather small, plus the tigthening of the skin pulls facial muscles back to make them look "bigger" in the recent pic where he isn't pulling a face.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I think both pictures are him. He has been in jail for enough time to have lost weight. I looked at his eyebrows they are identical.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Noting strange here. I too live with my parents and I too am a loner and a loser and obsessed with conspiracies but no i am nnot jared Loughner. Get over it already. BTW I also live in az...Nothing new here he's just like me except crazy.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

A couple other things. The nose on the new guy is crooked.

More telling is although, the hair is a bit longer, (it had time to grow out) the wound on the left side of his head above the temple is larger and fresher on the new guy. It is also more definedin the later picture. Yet the much better (more pixels?) original shows a scabbed over wound you can barely see.

Definately WEIRD!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It looks like the same person to me. However, I'll play along...so, assuming that Loughner has been "taken care of" and that is, in deed, a replacement....then what happens to the replacement once he is convicted? Seriously, is an innocent man going to willingly sit in jail/get executed, just to perpetuate a government cover-up?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Not a copy its him he is less stressed in second pic. First pic his energy is up from his negative interactions hes hyped up.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte

I think both pictures are him. He has been in jail for enough time to have lost weight. I looked at his eyebrows they are identical.

that of course would not explain why his scar in the supposed newer photo on the upper left of the photo (his right) is darker than the old one. Plus this assumes the recent photo is newer which is not necessarily the case. We don't know the time between these photos, at least I don't and have not see any information that states when the two photos were taken. This angle would also not explain why his hair is slightly darker than the original but not anywhere near as long as the court drawing photo.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

A couple other things. The nose on the new guy is crooked.

More telling is although, the hair is a bit longer, (it had time to grow out) the wound on the left side of his head above the temple is larger and fresher on the new guy. It is also more definedin the later picture. Yet the much better (more pixels?) original shows a scabbed over wound you can barely see.

Definately WEIRD!

Both noses are bent, how desperate are some of you to find a "new" conspiracy?
There are plenty genuine stuff out there to research, this, in my humble opinion, is a massive fail.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
Noting strange here. I too live with my parents and I too am a loner and a loser and obsessed with conspiracies but no i am nnot jared Loughner. Get over it already. BTW I also live in az...Nothing new here he's just like me except crazy.

okay, I'm not even sure how to respond to this except maybe you should have a higher sense of respect for yourself. But you said so yourself, your a loser and obsessed but you don't go around shooting people so apparently there is something strange here.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I would say it's just the shadows that changed, still the same person.

How would they get a replacement in so quick anyway?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join