It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Cosmos Hacked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I like to drop in every once in a while to see what type of wacky things David Wilcock is bloging about I have not been able to get on for the last few days. It was posted today that their site was down because they got Hacked.
Check it out
divinecosmos.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Gov idiots trying to conceal the truth yet again.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It deserves to be shut down.

Sorry I stand firm on not going along with those whom steal tid bits out of movies and old novels and try to play it off as their own work.

Not to mention those who make falsified predictions while trying to profit from it! Or those associated with individuals who have been caught fraudulently stealing and providing fake investment projections to other individuals.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It wasn't hacked, the internet has just had enough of David Wilcock's ego.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I actually considered the possibility that he took his website offline and then claimed that it had been hacked and once it is back up he is going to write about how the shadow government shut him down because of the information he claims to be putting out.
He could be using this as a publicity stunt.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

That does seem like something he would do. He doesn't want to do hard work for a living, so he makes a living reading & selling other people's hard work.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Perhaps his ratings are slipping or not as much money is pouring in so he engineered this so he can talk about it for
the next time he goes on coast to coast while plugging his new book.

The only other possibility I can think of is some 4chan type took down his page for the "lolz"
but I really don't think the MAN decided to shut him down.
Well have to see what his response is going to be.
edit on 22-2-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Why would the Feds want to shut Wilcock down? They want to prop up the ones who preach fallacies while strike down those who share the truth. David Wilcock is nothing but a New-Ager HOAX.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
WOW AGGRESSIVE COMMENTS....have any of you actually just used him for a conduit to all the stuff he plagarizes? Who cares if he is an idiot as a person to you. ALOT of the info the presents is very thought provoking....unless you are scared of thinking outside of the box, his collection of whatever you want to call it"stolen" or "sited sources"...I find he is as diligent at sighting his sources as anyone in fringe research....

There are alot of assholes in the world, it doesn't mean you can't learn something from them...heck I had alot of teachers i didn't mesh with, but they still taught me something, if i took the time to listen. And on that same note...most teachers do not lead the ideas on themselves...they are generally restricted to using other peoples work to teach with....would you be so hard on a teacher...

I have yet to meet anyone i agree 100% with, what they say or believe...David is no exception...but the work you defend...the work he has stolen as you would say....if its worth defending isn't it worth looking into? Use David as a conduit to other sources....ALOT OF HIS CONTENT IS INSPIRATIONAL...take what you want and leave the rest behind....like everything else in life...

BE NICE BOYS>>>NOBODY IS PERFECT....YOU INCLUDED...
edit on 22-2-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Obama was inspirational, and disappointed his supporters. That happens a lot when the one inspiring is only pretending to be what they are not to get something they want.
I use to listen to David's stuff but his ego really started driving me nuts and I couldn't take it anymore. Shame too, he could do a lot more if he wasn't so insecure and could get out of his own way. Happens to the best of us at times.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

You know I was really into him at one time but as time went by I began to suspect that he was either a con delusional or both.
he basically butchers science and would never dare speak before real scientist because they would rip him a knew
one.
In one of his videos he claimed that around the earth energy regions like the Bermuda triangle that you would find lots of electrical animals like the electric eel. This is B.S. the electric eel is only native to the Amazon and this is one of many error prone claims that he makes.
David actually has influenced me to be more skeptical and to use critical thinking to look at claims becuse at one time I was really into him now I just feel dumb for falling for his snake oil.
I feel that frauds and charismatic people are pretty low and should be exposed so they don't take advantage of people gulability.

I gave Wilcock a chance but he has ended up disappointing me.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
Why would the Feds want to shut Wilcock down? They want to prop up the ones who preach fallacies while strike down those who share the truth. David Wilcock is nothing but a New-Ager HOAX.

k - keep saying that while you listen to your TOOL and enjoy your Alex Grey art there buddy......

nobody is 100% hoax.

nobody is 100% correct.

there is truth in everything.. to be 100% black-and-white is to be extremist... and that's not healthy...

take everything with a grain of salt and enjoy the ride...

-

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It wasn't hacked.

Firstly it was saying "account suspended", just in the generic way it would if you had forgotten to pay the bill.

Then it said this....

We are upgrading our site.

The process should take a couple of hours.
Please come back later.
A new and improved site is being built just for you.

Webmaster

But then David decided it would make him look more credible if they changed their story and said that the site got hacked, so he told his inner flock members who work the site to put up the "we're ok" message (which I guess also tries to garner a little sympathy by pretending like they are under attack). But the main purpose is to make it look as though TPTB must not want him operating which therefore means he is speaking truth.

So this message was uploaded....

We are OK!

Our site was hacked a couple of days ago.

We are in the process of restoring our site from backups.
Please be patient and come back later.
As soon as possible, the site will be back up working fully.

Webmaster

And there you have it.....

Originally posted by galactictuan
Gov idiots trying to conceal the truth yet again.

Mission accomplished!!!

edit on 22-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

This would then seem to verify my hypothesis that he is doing this for publicity.
I can't wait to see what story he comes up with once the page goes back online.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

OR

maybe they knew it was hacked and they said they were upgrading it in order to avoid embarrassment of being hacked?

you don't know.. unless you are wishing to portray a negative connotation towards the circumstances...

what's your guys problem?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

maybe they knew it was hacked and they said they were upgrading it in order to avoid embarrassment of being hacked?

His behavioral history suggest to me that he would leap at the chance to say his site was hacked and he would make sure everyone knew it.

But even if they were hacked then they have been caught out being dishonest with the first webmaster message which lied and said it was upgrades. IMO lying to protect embarrassment is an egoistic trait.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
loose loose situation with you folks...the webmaster may have posted the upgrading response till he spoke with David. The way you guys are going....he is wrong both ways...he lied if he was upgrading or he lied after...man...sometimes the truth is debunkable....

And further, all your statements of intolerance and judgement over his ego....leads me to question the size of your egos aswell....relax, take a deep breath and let it go....
edit on 23-2-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

the webmaster may have posted the upgrading response till he spoke with David

Surely the webmaster of all people would have known about scheduled upgrades.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

pretty damn judgemental there man.. have you ever been in a close-call situation when there was alot of stress and you had to do something quickly to save face?

are you completely clean of all slight of hand of all dishonesty?

you seem to just be jumping like vultures picking at what you can.. it's very telling of your character..

and "his previous behavior" ???

what the hell ever man...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

He's a really nice guy, a loving and caring person.

"Previous behavior" doesn't denote a negative connotation. If that was you interpreting it that way it speaks volumes about your judgments of me and my motivations.

I'm talking about the website messages and speculating their meaning, this isn't necessarily about the man himself.

I suspect deception until the contradiction is clarified. Hypocritical followers or customers shouldn't deter someone from calling out an untruth from popular businesses like "Wilcock © ® "
edit on 23-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join