It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mobile operators should fear facebook threat.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
http:/techcentral.my/news/story.aspx?file=/2011/2/22/
Interesting article that just found about facebook.
Hope link works not tried adding links before..

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Seems farcebook is looking into new ways of invading privacy.. Will nothing stop the plague of farcebook.? Thoughts ? Erm link messed up.. How to link ?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Should be good here:

nm...can't do it either

edit on 22-2-2011 by superman2012 because: edit

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Could you fix your link and add some quotes from the article. You are suppose to add something from the article and your thoughts on it when you make a thread.

What does it say

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

It says story link can't be found.

What do they want to do now?

FB annoys me but I have one to keep in touch with friends and loved ones overseas. I really hate how FB works most of the time.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Link

I can only guess the OP's reasons.... but perhaps it is to do with the possibility of Facebook marketing their own mobile phone in the future which would compete with other services?

Dunno, it has absolutely no impact on my life... at all.. facebook... lol

"There is also intense ongoing speculation that Facebook will come out with its own phone, which in some respects would be the final piece of the puzzle," said Zoller.

"However, we don't think that Facebook is in any rush to launch its own hardware just yet, although it could be interested in working with partners on a customised device platform. This would in effect make Facebook a social operating system."

edit on 22/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Link

I can only guess the OP's reasons.... but perhaps it is to do with the possibility of Facebook marketing their own mobile phone in the future which would compete with other services?

Dunno, it has absolutely no impact on my life... at all.. facebook... lol

"There is also intense ongoing speculation that Facebook will come out with its own phone, which in some respects would be the final piece of the puzzle," said Zoller.

"However, we don't think that Facebook is in any rush to launch its own hardware just yet, although it could be interested in working with partners on a customised device platform. This would in effect make Facebook a social operating system."

edit on 22/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

Thanks for get link to work .. First time that Ive tried to post with a link and havent figured out how to get link to work .. Am not a fan or user of farcebook as value my privacy also find it annoying that nearly everywhere online has link to farcebook.. And on most new handphones a farcebook app - had it removed from guy at shop as cant just delete the damn thing. Now looks like farcebook planning to get more intrusive and go into the telecom business.. The only concession I make to modern tech is my mobile - and if damn farcebook gets grip in that area will dump my mobile. Anyhow thanks and if possible can someone pm me how to do a link proper ? Apologies for bad link

top topics

join