It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 'Aliens' Dinosaurs & Survivers of an Earthly Cataclysm Returning Home?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
They carbon date dino's all the time which is why they know they died out 65 million years ago. If there were dino/humanoids they have not found any yet, or atleast there is no documented evidence or even mythological story's.

To entertain the theory, perhaps the dino's flew off in there space ships leaving little evidence or even wiped themselves out due to a horrific accident in weapon testing. There are mythological storys about a reptilliian race that are 20 foot tall, glowing red eye's that are so scary they can induce a heart attack by just looking at them.

So there is a link with the OP.

Stranger events have taken place, for example imagine how many people believe moses. He parted the sea without alien intervention or amazing technology that makes this post seem sensible.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I've actually theorized this myself. Just because dinosaurs have been extinct for some
time now, who's to say that they were not intelligent beings? Another theory that I've had
for a while and is becoming more widespread with newly discovered evidence is, how do we
know they were even covered in scales? If anything, I believe that most prehistoric dinosaurs
were covered in feathers. Their skeletal remains even look more like modern day birds, than
they do reptiles. We have proof today that the DNA found in chickens can be genetically
altered to grow scales or feathers, depending on how the cellular DNA is manipulated. Also,
look at ancient "Gods" like Quetzalcoatl, who was supposedly a feathered reptilian. History
also refers to "Giants" that lived among us. I can think of no better evidence than dinosaur
bones as proof that giants did roam the earth.
edit on 2/22/2011 by Sn0MaN because: grammar

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
dinosaurs travelling at the speed of light !! lol no but seriously these 'alternatives' are always good to read, maybe they went to the moon, made a base and watched it all unfold.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ITSALLAROUNDYOU
dinosaurs travelling at the speed of light !! lol no but seriously these 'alternatives' are always good to read, maybe they went to the moon, made a base and watched it all unfold.

That was the Dino-Freemason's -
They hadn't shared their plan with the less fortunate dinosaurs and had made the secret moon bases with all their tax dollars having covertly been aware of impending doom for years

This is all sounding very familiar

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DomCheetham
They carbon date dino's all the time which is why they know they died out 65 million years ago.

No we don't carbon date dinosaurs.... Carbon dating is used to date things that were once living provided they are not fossilized. We date Dinosaurs by the age of the rock they are found in.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sn0MaN
I can think of no better evidence than dinosaur
bones as proof that giants did roam the earth

Dinosaur bones are where some of the myths about giants came from, people finding the bones of Dinosaurs mistakenly believed they were the bones of giant hominids.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Come on why would they have wanted to become or what would have been evolutions purpose for going Bipedal.

Call me stupid but weren't quite a few dinosaurs bipedal?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0dc02f8e3908.jpg[/atsimg]

oh sorry bipedal humanoid i meant, but i mean i was assuming that all you guys are so intellegent and since that was the topic being discussed, then it would have clearly spelt out what i meant, sorry next time I'll specify, for those who can't follow and want to get hung up on the little things.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Come on why would they have wanted to become or what would have been evolutions purpose for going Bipedal.

It might help if you re-word your question, for a start you don't chose to evolve in a certain direction.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It might help if you re-word your question, for a start you don't chose to evolve in a certain direction.

sorry i don't understand you did you mean choose? see we can all sound smart by catching the little things.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

sorry i don't understand you did you mean choose? see we can all sound smart by catching the little things.

Choose then. your original question still makes no sense....

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charizard
More over, where is the fossil evidence? Hundreds and hundreds of species of dinosaurs have been found. Millions of fossils. Yet there seem to be no fossils of these "evolved" species which, having been a species advanced enough to leave the planet, surely would have colonized the entire Earth and possibly our neighboring moon as well. No fossil evidence of the end result, or the transition from simple dinosaur to advanced, anthropomorphic, intelligent species.

Good point,Charizard.

What did they do with their dead? If they buried them there would surely be some fossil evidence. I suppose they could have had different traditions, like funeral pyres.

But they had to be putting their dead somewhere whilst they developed the tech needed to leave this planet.
And if they didn't leave but moved underground, they still would have been on the surface for some time before.

But surely before the discovery of fire, they would have just buried them like us. So, there should be some fossils.
edit on 23-2-2011 by BoneMosaic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Dinosaur bones are where some of the myths about giants came from, people finding the bones of Dinosaurs mistakenly believed they were the bones of giant hominids.

ha! from time to time a comment appears that makes sense.
Can I suggest that those who dig the idea introduced in the OP, do a little research and try to understand the latest state of affairs of our understanding of dino's? Might help to narrow down some possibilities.
In doing so, it would become evident (not "evidence", that overused word) that some dino's even managed to "dumb down", or at least to evolve in a way that turned their brains smaller, in order to lower the demand for permanent flow of blood so it could stretch its neck without fainting on the spot.

there's still hope

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

ha! from time to time a comment appears that makes sense.
Can I suggest that those who dig the idea introduced in the OP, do a little research and try to understand the latest state of affairs of our understanding of dino's? Might help to narrow down some possibilities.
In doing so, it would become evident (not "evidence", that overused word) that some dino's even managed to "dumb down", or at least to evolve in a way that turned their brains smaller, in order to lower the demand for permanent flow of blood so it could stretch its neck without fainting on the spot.

there's still hope

true, but in the bible (im not at all religious) it said the giants lived among man.
of course though stories tend to stretch over time
edit on 2/23/2011 by mbaker90 because: typo

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I think the lady at the end nailed it when she said that it is rather arrogant to think that the endpoint of evolution is the human being. I could not have said it better.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
After the big asteroid hit, near the Yucatan Pennisula 65 million years ago; nearly all of the dinosaurs were wiped out, save for a few flying bird types, and some cold blooded reptiles like the crocodiles.
But, it has been proven that the majority of the dinosaurs, were not cold blooded, but warm blooded. They did not have the exact warm bloodness as us Earth's humans do; but they did have a warm blooded bone structure that was different from the cold blooded crocodiles.
My hypothesis, is that these visiting, ET Reptillian humanoids, originated from a typical liquid water, "Goldilock's" type of planet.
One, or many ones, for that matter, that were spared from any species destroying, cosmic cataclysmic event.
Take a typical, Earth type planet, where in the evolutionary scale of species, the dinosaurs typically come first. My theory, is that our Earth formed, and developed life, about the same time in our galaxy, that many other Earth type planet's did as well.
A reptillian humanoid predator, that hunted mainly during low light would typically have large eyes. Over the millions of years of evolution[say, 65 million, Earth time,] he would have been bred[the survivial of the fittest,] too have stood upright and bipedel; so he could outrun his prey at long distances so as to achieve a large crainum capacity by eating meat.
The reptillian humanoid would have a smooth, mostly hairless body, so he could easily give off heat, by sweating while he was running down his prey. [The same as early man, here on Earth.]
An ET, Spacebase, here on Earth, in my estimate, would have a large tunnel complex to avoid detection.
A typical, galactic starship fighter, that we mostly see here on Earth, should be built small; so as to evade meteoroid fields in space, high maneuverability in evading our own fighter jets and missiles plus the knack for landing in tight spaces.
Finally, if the reptillian humanoids have evolved 65 million years or so, chances are they have evolved into interdimensional beings, with the extensive use of robots and androids in space travel.

Thank's for the good thread,

Erno

edit on 23-2-2011 by Erno86 because: adding more text

edit on 23-2-2011 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto as the first reason

edit on 23-2-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 23-2-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 23-2-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 23-2-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Could be very plausible. If humans were able to evolve into intelligent beings with the amount of time we have been around, who says dinosaurs couldn't evolve in the 160 million years they were around, to intelligent beings. As someone said, when you travel close to the speed of light time slows down, and you barely age at all. So maybe they left for awhile to us, but little time to them waiting for the cataclysmic event to end and came back to find us here in "control"

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbaker90
true, but in the bible (im not at all religious) it said the giants lived among man.
of course though stories tend to stretch over time
edit on 2/23/2011 by mbaker90 because: typo

The comment about giants among men in the bible actually refers to the men being Great Men, or Men of Renown, it didn't actually mean they were very very tall... We still use the term to day, a sports star or a politician for example might be referred to as 'a giant among men' meaning not that he is tall in stature but that he was better than others at what he did.

Although only five feet six and a half inches tall Martin Luther King was a Giant Among Men.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/296bf216a32f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Great thread, It could be possible they still find humanoid bones older then Lucy maybe one day the link will be made ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnuraOne
I think the lady at the end nailed it when she said that it is rather arrogant to think that the endpoint of evolution is the human being. I could not have said it better.

That's just a straw man argument.

For this theory to be correct, the human form does not have to be the end point of human evolution.

There are many successful forms alive today. Sharks have been around for an extremely long time as have crocodiles. Humanoid morphology just looks like another successful one. If it is successful now, it is likely to have been successful in the past and will be again in the future. Evolution may well 'refine the all of these forms further. None are the 'end point', they are simply solutions to evolutionary challenges.

So it may be arrogant to think the human form is the end point. However, anyone who understands evolutionary theory properly knows that there is no 'end point' to evolution. So the lady did not nail anything. She simply stated something which neither refutes or supports the theory. A classic straw man

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

for example the EYE..... Perfect example of the perfect organ for detecting light. the eye is something many organisms have evolved independently. There is an optimum form and in the eyes case this is it.....

Humans did it
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3127f017805d.jpg[/atsimg]

Insects did it
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/210061b64aa2.jpg[/atsimg]

Fish did it
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5102d394770f.jpg[/atsimg]

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join