It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New US President - Tim Turner Ready to Release Tesla Free Energy!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I support the efforts of President Tim Turner 100% at restoring the Republic for the United States of America! We are on our way to getting our country back but need ALL your support. We need somebody to take the lead and I like all his ideas. Make it go Mega Viral out there through the social networks! Good information on this video also on the fraudulent US government and how it's nothing more than a Corporation to rob the people!

Send this page to everybody you know and tell the;m to watch the video and join the efforts at

www.republicoftheunitedstates.org...

We have a new President, Congress and a new Treasury is being formed now to produce gold backed money again. This government has already been recognized by over 100 counties and is drawing up Charters with many foreign governments now. The government will be fully funded once the final paperwork is in place which should be by this Christmas at which point the announcements will be made worldwide.

Here's a summary from some notes I took about the video in no particular order.

IRS will be abolished completely meaning that every American will be getting at least a 30% pay raise. Property taxes will also be abolished since those were mostly going to the bankers also.

In 2010 the funding backing of the Federal Reserve was removed - they are out of money and can't borrow anymore - collapse is certain now. This government will be stepping in as current fraudulent United States Corporation government runs out of money and shuts down.

People that hold the debt against the Federal Reserve are talking about forgiving it.

New government has been accepted by over 100 countries. Treaty with England has already been signed. The Queen of England will be stepping down due to her having cancer. Charles will not be King, it will go to somebody outside of the family line who is very interested in the new Republic and wants to use it for England also.

Compacts (more powerful than treaties) being written now with 26 other governments

Meetings have already occurred with Sheriffs, military, and people in government and all have shown overwhelming support for new Republic.

Chemtrail program will be stopped when new government comes into power and as the existing corporate government shuts down because of lack of money. A date will be set after which all Chemtrail planes will be shot out of the skies in the future if they don't stop.

Natural cures and incredible healing technologies released to the public that have long been suppressed.

New energy technologies that have been suppressed will be released including technology that produces energy directly out of the air (sounds like Tesla) as well as Maglev trains that can go 1000 mpg from coast to coast. Over 50 scientists have already expressed interest in working for the new Republic on suppressed technology in exchange for protection.

All Foreign troops in the United States will be sent home immediately.

All military brought home as quickly as can be done regarding their safety.

All agricultural land currently not being farmed will be made active again and a national food stockpile established.

Illegal aliens that have been working in the country will be allowed to stay and they will be needed because of our increase agricultural production. Illegal aliens involved in crime will be deported and military will be stationed on our borders if necessary.

HAARP will be taken away from the corporation that runs it and put back under our control and only used for national defense purposes.

There will be prosecution or lynch mobs for the criminals involved in DC. We will forgive them and give them safe harbor as part of transition plan. Forgiveness is divine.

Safeguards will be put into place so our government can never be turned into a Corporation again or be controlled by them. Government works FOR the people and the people will be respected again!

No more executive orders. The President's job is simply to execute the will of the people - nothing more

No Driver Licenses required for individuals. You will get an ID card from the Republic. You won't need car insurance, instead as a member of the Republic you will be able to buy a $1,000,000 bond for about $300 a year. If you get into an accident, the Republic will pay for the damage to your vehicle and other car.

Mortgages based in fraud will be voided meaning millions of Americans will keep their homes free and clear.

A new Declaration has already been created and signed with unanimous support.

Funds have already been offered to New Republic to more than fully fund all operations of government.

New government will be temporarily housed in Michigan until corporate government is fully wound down in DC.

The Restore America plan is now complete and ended with the formation of the new government which is now the only lawful form of government.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Applause for this man who is brave enough to bring Tesla's energy. However I will sadly warn him that his life will be short

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The Royal Family is going to give up the throne?
Yeah, I can see that happening.

There will be prosecution or lynch mobs for the criminals involved in DC. We will forgive them and give them safe harbor as part of transition plan. Forgiveness is divine.

What a schizophrenic statement. They will be both lynched and given safe harbor?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The guy is a delusional whack job, plain and simple.

I have just one question: just why and how does that nutcase think he was elected POTUS?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Is this like Fox's FRINGE? Im really confused about this thread can someone PLEASE explain to me what the hell is going on?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I too am very confused with this thread. can some one give me a clue as to wtf is going on

Kthnx

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The movement is real, and some of the legalities are very real, and I had high hopes for the whole thing, but this post has dashed most of them.

Chemtrail program will be stopped?????

Charles not taking the thrown?

The idea that any foreign ally would recognize a rogue government and sign a treaty?

I think this has killed my dream of this idea actually coming to fruition with support of the grassroots movement and some upper echelon military brass. What a shame.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So with no taxes, how will we fund this utopia?

Crazy times = crazy ideas

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ever seen the movie The Postman? hahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Anyone with any knowledge of this needs to get their A$% to this thread ASAP and fill everyone in!!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Look, regardless of how legit their cause is, while the military is still backing the current gov't, they have no shot to even think about replacing the gov't.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Look, regardless of how legit their cause is, while the military is still backing the current gov't, they have no shot to even think about replacing the gov't.

Wrong.

The military doesn't back any one President, Congress or party. The military is only sworn protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Period.

If anyone wants to change the constitution they have to amend it via the process the Constitution provides, not by a bunch of self-appointed yahoos.

They can parade around in their tinfoil hats all day, and appoint themselves Admirals of the Turkish Navy for all I care, but that don't make it so.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What gives this man the authority to be the POTUS and how will they take over from the Gov that runs the show now,can any one tell how this can be legit and even a possible thing to do,does he realy think what america has right now will just roll over on its back and lets this guy take over becuase he will forgive them,the current elite/leader dont give SH*t about his forgiveness even though it does sound like a noble thing too do,

A new Declaration has already been created and signed with unanimous support, this is the only bit that sounds dodgy, can any one explain this
edit on 21-2-2011 by KDM_Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hahahahaha

This guy has been around "like" forever...all talk the talk never walk the walk; maybe he also walk the walk, but his walk is like new-born baby's walk.

If he pushed it a lil bit more, we all would see him on CNN/FOX with headline "Terrorist......."

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Most of the taxes we pay anyway currently go into the pockets of the bankers as interest. That is documented fact. As for the rest, it sounds a lot like the NESARA stuff I have been reading about for years. Good ideas and necessary if we are ever to get out from under the slavery of the corporations, bankers, and "elite."

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
"Timeframe" ....
he can never answer it ..... how funny is that !

I feel sad .... the man should learn to put money where his mouth is.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

"Beware of Wolves in Sheeps clothing", The NWO's biggest obsticale in the United States is the Christian Church, The FBI even has Christians with guns as a homegrown terrorist. We are the biggest threat to their agenda. This just sounds like NWO coming in the back door, especially the bit about the Queen stepping down and all these other countries joining in. He talks about God a lot, but he also talks about "meditation" and not prayer, that rings of New Age Religion to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Tim Turner is a scam and ConMan: Here is a document of one of his victims and a quote.

"""I find it disturbing that I am commanded to repent to Tim instead of Jesus - albeit that the latter would be mildy annoying"""

docs.google.com...#

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Here are some quotes concerning legal issues of Tim Turner:

Quote:

"Tim was definitely joindered to Hayward Jackson MIZELL's
: contempt charges for reassigning his liens and so he tried
: reassigning it to Sam DAVIS. That is when the bank said
: that anybody, anybody at all who kept trafficking in the
: lien should be jailed for contempt, RIGHT WHEN TIM emerged from his seclusion with a cover story that God
: saved him from six assassins. Judging by the activity and
: intent of the feds to hold Tim on contempt, it is obvious
: in one form or another Tim was "picked up". """

Link

docs.google.com...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join