It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eligael Gedalyovich - Who Filmed the Jerusalem UFO Speaks Out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Uh Oh !

The cameraman-witness who captured the "Dome of the Rock" UFO video finally speaks out !

Eligael Gedalyovich - Who Filmed the Jerusalem UFO Speaks Out
ufodisclosurecountdownclock.blogspot.com...

so much for no Corroborating witness testimony !

admin edit: We don't promote a known hoaxer's YouTube channel here. Please find another version of the video uploaded from a RELIABLE source.
edit on 2-21-2011 by Springer because: remove hoaxer's YT link

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
But this was PROVEN as a hoax (just look at the Dome of the Rock Reopened thread), even the believers of that UFO admitted that

I used to believe in this one too (because of the 4 different videos), but the debunkers did good work this time.
edit on 21-2-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Just to be that guy.... Anyone, anywhere, can claim to be the guy who filmed it. There's nothing in this video that actually proves anything.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Give him a lie-detector test. He will pass. I will make a bet on it. Very large bet on it. And there is no way he'd be able to fake it. This guy doesn't look like he has even used one before anyways. Please please please I beg of anyone around his area or for him in general to hire a lie-detector person to authenticate this video and show that the footage WAS real. Many people WANTED the Jerusalem videos to be fake so they tried hard to find anything that was wrong about the footage. 3 videos of the same unidentified flying object. Come on, when does this happen? Especially in Jerusalem

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
oh no not this again!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZaphBot

And.....has anyone noticed who is the source of the video at youtube? A certain 'spammer' who is not allowed to be mentioned here.

Just sayin'!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I am sure this was already posted and subsequently deleted .

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by easynow

I am sure this was already posted and subsequently deleted .

As it should have been.

The UFO vids were a proven hoax (even to a believer such as me) and I could post a vid saying "yeah I filmed one of them, it's totally real" without proof.

Makes me shake my head and facepalm when this subject comes up again and again and again. Lets leave the Jerusalem UFO vids where they belong, in the hoax bin

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by ZaphBot

And.....has anyone noticed who is the source of the video at youtube? A certain 'spammer' who is not allowed to be mentioned here.

Just sayin'!!

uh no sorry this is not Cohens youtube channel
www.youtube.com...

Cohen did copy the video but the vid in the opening post is from the original source

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Many people WANTED the Jerusalem videos to be fake so they tried hard to find anything that was wrong about the footage

actually most of us wanted them to be legit, sadly, they are far from it. anyone, after a 5 minute google search, can "pass" a lie detector. Ever wonder why lie detectors aren't admissible in court? Because it's essentially pseudo science and in no way is an accurate method of determining truth. Lie detectors monitor stress levels in respiration, blood pressure and such. It's amazingly easy to cloud a result and make the test inconclusive. As well, plenty of people can lie and have the detector say it's the truth. Lie detectors are slightly more reliable than hypnosis.

I'd take your bet friend, in a heartbeat, as these videos, however many there are now, are fake and distracting us all from investigation actual potential video evidence and this guy knows it. He might even "pass" but that's a small chance, if anything, it would be inconclusive, which means little as I think the community, and the site owner here specifically, did a great job explaining why they are a hoax, how they were probably done, and even provided a home made example.

What I need is proof that isn't, within 10 minutes, proven fake. Apparently what you need is for everyone to ignore common sense and believe anything and everything people post on the internet. The truth does not fear investigation.

hoax hoax hoax no matter how many videos you link, and how many threads get created, lets move onto more important matters shall we?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
hoax hoax hoax no matter how many videos you link, and how many threads get created, lets move onto more important matters shall we?

Amen to that.

The sad part is, people try so hard to believe this bogus is actually real that they could be pushing actual videos of real UFOs down the forum by repeating this hoax until everybody accepts their opinion on it being real.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Btw I was the one that filmed the moon landing...

See I can play this game to

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
He and anyone else can claim they are the ones who filmed those bogus video's.
This proves nothing.
Let us see the original file.
Let me say that again.
Let us see the orginal file!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So how do we know this guy is being honest? A lie detector test isnt admissible in court and it shouldnt be in this field either. There are way too many ways to alter these tests for anyone to trust it. I dont care what this guy says, those videos were hoaxed and its evident. For all we know, this is some random guy. This is nothing to get excited about imo

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i posted a comment under the video asking him to come here to ATS and discuss the video with us

Are there any ATS members here that speak the same language as the (supposed) camera man - Eligael Gedalyovich ? if someone here contacts him on youtube and can speak his native language maybe he will be more interested in coming to ATS and talking with us ?

if this guy is the cameraman and the primary witness,

shouldn't we be doing everything we can to speak with him ?

Or

are all the eager-non-believers just going to keep screaming Hoax which proves nothing ?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha
no one has proven anything. PERIOD
and anyone who claims they have, are lying through there teeth, because only the guy who originally posted it has the original

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Most the world think this was a hoax. So this guy is either telling the truth or begging to be hated. Either way it's pretty weird.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i posted a comment under the video asking him to come here to ATS and discuss the video with us

Are there any ATS members here that speak the same language as the (supposed) camera man - Eligael Gedalyovich ? if someone here contacts him on youtube and can speak his native language maybe he will be more interested in coming to ATS and talking with us ?

if this guy is the cameraman and the primary witness,

shouldn't we be doing everything we can to speak with him ?

Or

are all the eager-non-believers just going to keep screaming Hoax which proves nothing ?

Look, there are hundreds of pages on ATS about these videos & they've been proven to be hoaxed and even SkepticOverlord recreated the video to show how easy it is. Do you think we're gonna find out any more juicy details from this guy? His evidence is bunk (purposely hoaxed with CGI) and been proven so so what more is he going to tell us? This is a hunt for publicity by this guy. Thats it. All he's gonna do if he comes here is tell all you guys who believe this case what you want to hear. Tell me why the videos are real?
edit on 2/21/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
We won't be allowed to discuss this.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrong
although overlord and others did show software manipulation could be used to a degree. No one has proven anything but skepticism and speculation

edit on 21-2-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join