It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eiffel Tower in Paris to be rocked by earthquake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Trust me you guys! This guy is the truth! He is a REAL prophet of God! Not a fake! He went to MY people's country Haiti and spoke to them months before the earthquake! He told them to repent for all the vodoo and demonic activity that is RAMPANT in Haiti and no one listened! My dad lost 11 of his cousins and my mom still has relatives she doesn't know the whereabouts of ever since!! My mom was so depressed over Port Au Prince being destroyed and the people she fell ill and in depression for over 2 weeks! He is most certainly NOT a false prophet. He predicted the Chile earthquake, the New Zealand earthquake, The China Yushu earthquake , The Samoa tsunami, the kenyan bloodshed, and yes, Hurricane Katrina!! His next predictions are an earthquake and tsunami coming for Australia/Tasmania!! And a tsunami coming for the Dominican Republic!!

His official website is here

Repentance & Holiness

He receives every vision he has from the Lord! And these visions will come to pass as well! Beware for your salvation because he has had another revelation in the last few days that has sent shockwaves thorough the whole Christian community. His latest video (which is NOT the Eiffel Tower video - although it's new) is about Jesus telling him that time is up!!! That means he can come ANY DAY NOW!!! Nothing is stopping him but only the father now!! I would advice you all to get down on your knees and repent for your sins and accept Jesus Christ into your heart if you haven't already! We are getting ready for our departure from the Earth by the Lord Jesus!!

edit on 21-2-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Thank you, your post really was quite moving. It supprises me that so many people mock Dr Owuor yet his track record is impeccable. Hope your family are OK now.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Sounds like somebody has managed to hack into HAARP's secret database

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Is that suppose to be a joke? It doesn't contribute to the thread in any way so why even post?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Wow...Interesting and scary. If he is this accurate well I hope he is wrong about this one involving France and the Eiffel Tower.

How many other things has he predicted that haven't come true? Are people waiting for those to be fufilled as well?

I have never heard of this guy before, not that I can recall anyway but I will be keeping an eye out for my beloved tower and hope he is wrong.

Thanks for linking to his site. I couldnt find it yesterday while searching. I'd like to read more about him and where he comes from.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Exciting and scary at the same time, but I'm starting to seriously wonder if my OBE was a little gift/sign before TSHTF!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Oh I do apologise. I will contribute. This guy is a loon. If he has any knowledge of weather paterns, which let's be honest, is not impossible, then he could have easily predicted these storms and floods the same way the weather forecasters have.

And in reply to your comment which also added no value to the thread, what i said is a possibility if you believe the HAARP conspiracy.

I am not a fan of your condesending tone.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo

Oh I do apologise. I will contribute. This guy is a loon. If he has any knowledge of weather paterns, which let's be honest, is not impossible, then he could have easily predicted these storms and floods the same way the weather forecasters have.

And in reply to your comment which also added no value to the thread, what i said is a possibility if you believe the HAARP conspiracy.

I am not a fan of your condesending tone.

Last I checked the weather man can't get the daily forecast right and they sure as heck can't predict the weather months in advance. Also I didn't know you could predict earthquakes and tsunamis on the 5 o'clock weather.

Im on the fence with HAARP. I do believe they can maniuplate the weather but whether it's HAARP or not who knows. There are many things for and against HAARP.

Also Im not condesending. Just tired of people making useless posts that don't contribute to the thread, instead they are smart ass comments. If you read the terms you would know this.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I can't believe we haven't really heard much of this guy until today! Really intriguing to see how the ATS can discuss this one!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have met a few people in my life who have a true paranormal gift. They can see, feel, hear things that happened or will happening in the past or future. With that I mean 100% accuracy or very close to it. I have the honor to witness these phenomena many times, and believe me when I say I have a skeptic and suspicious mind concerning this matter, I can discriminate BS from the real thing.

So no doubt in my mind that it exists. Needless to say that for every true channeler a few thousand charlatans and wannabees are out there (so be aware!)
With this being said, lets go back to this gentleman from Kenya: where does his channeled information come from?

Collective mind?, akasha cronicles?, the subconscious mind?, entities, spirits? Angels, Holy people? dark entities? energies?, unknown sources, himself , satan?....or God?

I studied many, many years the occult and paranormal worlds. I am no expert, just interested, and I tell you: channeled/prophetic information can come from everywhere, it can come from ALL mentioned above.

Now, when somebody claims that God talks to him I believe him. God talks to everybody who is willing to listen.
Are the predictions somebody makes directly from God? Maybe. But how do we know?
Thats the tricky part. I have no answer for that. I do know that mental institutes are full of people who hear voices, including God or Jezus.

I guess the point I wanna make is that this man from Kenya might be able to look into the future like many other people can, but where does his info come from? Maybe from God, and our time on earth is pretty short if I have to believe him. Maybe not and he is just capable of seeing future disasters and major happenings and the human race will go on developing until one day we become God itself.
For now Im just gonna live my life and see what will happen with the eiffeltower.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Who is this nut?!

How dare he speak of my tower that way.

Where did he come up with this? Is this some dream he had and thinks is real? He makes no sense.

The Eiffel Tower will be just fine and as beautiful as ever.

To the one who said it was a satanic monument please stop, just stop. It is not satanic. It's a great piece of iron architecture.
edit on 2/21/2011 by mblahnikluver because: spelling

You either HAVE NO IDEEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING , OR , YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!
Are you catholic by the way?
You worship the POPE aka ANTICHRIST?
Good for you!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Just to calm everyone down before they get too excited...

www.realistnews.net...

Exactly the same as everyone else who makes these sort of predictions, he has made a lot which are pretty vague and a couple have been accurate and happened.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

Oh thanks mans! Thank God most of us live in Florida and many of my close family was safe from the disaster. It was my mom and dad's relatives in Haiti that were the ones that we were unfortunate. I'm telling you guys. This is no joke. These things are very serious. We need to pray for God to have mercy on these countries because alot of things are accelerating and soon these disasters will come to pass if those people don't repent. Repentance is so serious I don't know how else to stress how important it is.
edit on 22-2-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Just to calm everyone down before they get too excited... www.realistnews.net... Exactly the same as everyone else who makes these sort of predictions, he has made a lot which are pretty vague and a couple have been accurate and happened.

Thanks for the info, However, I followed the link and people are talking nonesense there. Dr Owuor didn't predict nuclear war in Korea at all. What he predicted sent a shiver down my spine because a few weeks later the news reports were exactly as he described right down to the detail of the people running away from a rocket attack.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Yes, I'm actually looking up some of the links as well. (I should have checked them all before I posted...Oh WELL.) I'm quite shocked at how accurate he has been but I'm not a fan or a believer in prophecy so I will keep researching this chap to find out more.

I find it difficult to believe that every prediction he has made has happened because of the amount of detail he puts into them. Perhaps I'm wrong but if I am and he predicts the end of the world, what happens then? He has never been wrong...Mass panic?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

I guess the point I wanna make is that this man from Kenya might be able to look into the future like many other people can, but where does his info come from?

To answer your question about where his info comes from "He speakes in the name of the Lord"

Matthew 7:16, "Ye shall know them by their fruits" His fruits are: Katrina, Korea, Australian floods, Haiti, the list goes on.

If the future news reports (I estimate 2 months based on Dr Owuor's track record) that Engineers are working on saving the Eiffel Tower then you too will know him by his fruits.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Perhaps I'm wrong but if I am and he predicts the end of the world, what happens then? He has never been wrong...Mass panic?

He has predicted some things that haven't happened yet - A big wave to cover Hobart south of Australia. People will go on about their lives marrying and divorcing right up to the end regardless of what a prophet says. Mass panic won't happen if a prophet predicts the end which he has done. Mass Panic will happen if there is an IPOD sale on the high street.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Who is this nut?!

How dare he speak of my tower that way.

Where did he come up with this? Is this some dream he had and thinks is real? He makes no sense.

The Eiffel Tower will be just fine and as beautiful as ever.

To the one who said it was a satanic monument please stop, just stop. It is not satanic. It's a great piece of iron architecture.
edit on 2/21/2011 by mblahnikluver because: spelling

You either HAVE NO IDEEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING , OR , YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!
Are you catholic by the way?
You worship the POPE aka ANTICHRIST?
Good for you!

You have no idea what you are talking about and why are you yelling?

I am not religious by any means. I dont believe in organized religion.

Care to show proof why it is satanic? Sorry but I have been obsessed with the Eiffel Tower all my life and I have NEVER read about it being some satanic monument. How dare you say that. Gustav is probably rolling in his grave at that statement. It wasn't even meant to stay up for as long as it has. It was to be temporary for the World's Fair and then it was to be taken down but it stayed. It's a wonderful monument so stop cheapening it to a satanic one.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I do know I have read in the past about them worried about the tower sinking because of the ground it is built on. It wasn't meant to stand this long. I can't remember where I read it but it was a couple years ago.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I do know I have read in the past about them worried about the tower sinking because of the ground it is built on. It wasn't meant to stand this long. I can't remember where I read it but it was a couple years ago.

The Eiffel Tower's 4 base pylons were over-engineered to counter the ground it sits on. Some conflicting information on the height of the tower. Wikipedia says: 324 metres (1,063 ft) tall, however I was looking at some engineering reports which state: Height: 300.51 meters (986 feet) (+/- 15 cm depending on temperature)

Therefore if an earthquake raises the tower as Dr Owuor predicts, then it just needs another 14 feet to be officially classified as a super tall skyscraper like the Shard of London.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join