It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eiffel Tower in Paris to be rocked by earthquake?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

edit on 2/21/2011 by benevolent tyrant because: MOD EDIT: edited to correct spelling error in thread title ( "Parris" to "Paris")

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

I hope that satanic monument gets trashed to the ground in 2 seconds!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm just interested to see what the ATS community make of him?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

I know the Statue of Liberty, donated by the French, is heaped in satanic symbolism, but I don't know much about the eiffel Tower, I will look in to it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Wasn't that bloke in the Pirates of the Carribean films with Johhny Depp..??

You know the one I mean, the Davy Jones character with the moving beard........

Sorry

PDUK

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
well... thats 3 minutes ill never get back.

2nd

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Who is this nut?!

How dare he speak of my tower that way.

Where did he come up with this? Is this some dream he had and thinks is real? He makes no sense.

The Eiffel Tower will be just fine and as beautiful as ever.

To the one who said it was a satanic monument please stop, just stop. It is not satanic. It's a great piece of iron architecture.
edit on 2/21/2011 by mblahnikluver because: spelling

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Yep funny I know who you mean. However, he predicted the Australian floods 6 weeks in advance with quite specific accuracy.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Well clearly he isn't a nut because he's on record on video predicting the Haiti earthquake 2 months in advance. He also predicted the Australian floods on video 6 weeks in advance.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

Well what is his name? I have been googling Eiffel Tower earthquake prediction and the only thing that comes up is your thread.

I still think he is a nut but I do have an insane attachment to the Eiffel Tower so something like this is not cool to me

Found his name but all there are are videos of this. No date or anything.
edit on 2/21/2011 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Well what is his name? I have been googling Eiffel Tower earthquake prediction and the only thing that comes up is your thread.

He's called Dr Owour. His credentials are sound. What did you expect to find on google? thousands of predictions about the eiffel tower? He's just uploaded the video an hour ago. I posted it to ATS because he has a proven track record of getting predictions right. Just check his youtube channel - its not difficult to verify his predictions - all youtube videos are date stamped.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd

He's called Dr Owour. His credentials are sound. What did you expect to find on google? thousands of predictions about the eiffel tower? He's just uploaded the video an hour ago. I posted it to ATS because he has a proven track record of getting predictions right. Just check his youtube channel - its not difficult to verify his predictions - all youtube videos are date stamped.

It is not a new video there are a few videos from before on this prediction. He may have just uploaded his.

I was looking on google for his prediction and yea there are quite a few predictions about the Eiffel Tower. Like I said I have an insane attachment to the Eiffel Tower so when someone says something like this I tend to freak a little since it has special meaning to me personally.

I found one site with his predictions and I must say they are interesting but he doesnt give a time frame. Is that normal?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

because he has a proven track record of getting predictions right.

Links to these please? Saying, "He's predicted earthquakes with accuracy" doesn't really help me much. I need links, as I follow stuff like this almost religiously and have never heard of him nor any of his predictions.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

this information should have been put in your op, along with more information with links and other predictions he has got right... instead of just posting a video of a guy ranting about the eiffel tower, with no text to accompany it what so ever!.. and he just says the same thing over and over for 3 minutes... which to be honest is not alot..
very poor attempt at a thread..

edit on 21/2/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

after reading more posts under mine, if this guy has some sort accuracy with his predictions, why didnt you mention this and have some examples in your op?
edit on 21/2/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Here is a google search with various sites that mention him. I hate to say it but he does sound kind of creepy with his accuracy. I hope he is wrong with my beloved tower

Dr Ouwor

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I like architecture too, love the eiffel Tower. His predictions tend to average a couple of months before they come true (in my experience of following him) He also predicted the North Korea Strike and the news reports were exactly as he described them 2 months ahead of time.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well.. he spoke of Nairobi some years back..still waiting

personally , I think he is over-rated

kenyananalyst.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Links to these please? Saying, "He's predicted earthquakes with accuracy" doesn't really help me much. I need links, as I follow stuff like this almost religiously and have never heard of him nor any of his predictions.

Best place to verify his info is his youtube channel. Look at the date he posted then google the date of an event like the haiti earthquake. Lots to choose from.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I like architecture too, love the eiffel Tower. His predictions tend to average a couple of months before they come true (in my experience of following him) He also predicted the North Korea Strike and the news reports were exactly as he described them 2 months ahead of time.

When I say I love the Eiffel Tower I mean I actually have a tattoo of it. I have been in love with Paris since I was a kid and the Eiffel Tower has always been my favorite. Not sure why but I have always been drawn to France, mostly Paris.

Yea I was reading about his predictions. Kind of creepy actually. Well I sure hope he is wrong because i havent been there yet.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kassych

Well.. he spoke of Nairobi some years back..still waiting

Yep he is from Nairobi and he has spoke of it. I think he's under-rated because not only does he predict events, he travels to that country ahead of time and speaks to crouds of people about his predictions - like for example Korea,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join