It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything always the fault of others and never those of the Christians?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Something has come to my mind lately and I find it rather conspicuously that Christians never got blamed in Conspiracy's.

Here's a list of those who have been blamed so far by the storytellers:
- Freemasons - Jews - Bankers - Rosicrucians - Atheists - Government - Jesuits - Muslims - Jehovah's Witnesses - Skull and bones - Satanists - Gnostics - etc enz

Why are it never the Christians who got blamed?? They can also be held responsible for many bloody and violent things which happend in the past.

But what I think is that conspiracys against other groups are somekind of (right winged) Christian doctrine, which works in a invisible and sneaky way. Please think about it, isn't it suspicious that the Christians are never involved and/or blamed in conspiracy's? Also for me it happens very often that most of the conspiracy's are about the end of the world, and that the only way to escape this misery is to accept Jesus.

Wel, at least I never stumbled upon those story's where Christians got the blame, which is rather strange if you ask me because I'm busy with this kind of conspiracy stuff for over 8/10 years now.

Can someone please explain ?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Cathlics are involved in plenty of conspiracy theories. Just look at this thread, entitled "All Roads Lead to Rome": www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a very interesting theory, and heavily ties in the Vatican with the NWO.

There are many other conspiracy theories related to the Catholic Church, which are regularly discussed here. For example, the paedophilia scandal. Additionally, there have been several threads recently about the Vatican bank, and money laundering. Specifically, there were a few wikileaks threads, in relation to this. There are plenty of Christian conspiracy theories.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry I forgot the Roman Catholic church, and I must say that I really believe that they are created to take and have control over the "normal" people....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Because we are the best at covering up our evil plans wooohaahahahahaha
Just as a good mason never tells surely the best conspirators are the ones you never hear about and are unaware of their activities

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Isn't it the opposite, don't most people blame Christians for everything?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Isn't it the opposite, don't most people blame Christians for everything?

No most people blame Christians of being gullible.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Spoken like a true Cristian!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

Most people conflate God with the Christian one, when debating that there is no God. Christians did this, Christians did that, etc, etc.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I think it’s we can expand on this and not go off topic.

Meaning - the PEOPLE are rarely responsible for what their leaders do, regardless if we’re talking religious organizations, politics, or any organization where the common man looses power of control when leaders gain it.

I do not believe Christians as a whole are responsible for atrocities against others any more than I believe Germans as a whole are responsible for the massacre of other races, or all Southern American Whites are responsible for racism against Negroes. etc.

Absolute power will corrupt absolutely...is my point.

peace

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Yes that's obvious when arguing over God Christian will come in to the topic. But otherwise they/you get off easy.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

I think this may be why...

America is a "Christian" nation. I believe this is understood. Thus the Zionist/anti-Islam sentIment, rampant throughout our country. So in turn, you can say, and rightly so, that all conspiracies involving politics, government, military and so on, fall under the Christian lable as default. In god we trust...does not mean buddah, Allah, or any other.

So my assumption is that Christians are responsible for most conspiracies...it is just a given, and assumed that if religion is not mentioned as a divisive, you can lable it yourself...christian.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
Something has come to my mind lately and I find it rather conspicuously that Christians never got blamed in Conspiracy's.

Here's a list of those who have been blamed so far by the storytellers:
- Freemasons - Jews - Bankers - Rosicrucians - Atheists - Government - Jesuits - Muslims - Jehovah's Witnesses - Skull and bones - Satanists - Gnostics - etc enz

Why are it never the Christians who got blamed?? They can also be held responsible for many bloody and violent things which happend in the past.

.. snip ..

Can someone please explain ?

The most obvious explanation would be that those responsible for creating (or "discovering", if you like) and promoting said conspiracies are Christians. Why would they pass around something that denounces themselves?

That said, there are a lot of conspiracies about the Catholic Church -- some Christians believe that the Catholic Church is really run by Satan, for pete's sakes. There are less about the Protestant churches, because it's a fractured scene that doesn't really lend itself to the cohesiveness that conspiracies require, but the nuttier sects (like Westboro Baptist or the Branch Davidians) tend to be congregationalist Protestants.

In addition, "bloody and violent things which happened in the past", such as burning witches at the stake, or the Inquisition, are usually, and rightly, laid at the feet of the Church, so the faith is certainly held accountable for its past transgressions. Few Christians today would defend the actions of the mediaeval Church or suggest that such behaviour is appropriate, regardless of the context.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The trick that Christian conspiracy nuts use is to distance themselves from any conspiracy of or by Christians. For example, Protestants will say that the Catholics are not 'true Christians,' nor are the Branch Davidians, or the Jehovah's Witnesses, nor are the Mormons, et cetera. Most Christian conspiracy theorists want to maintain a monopoly on 'the true faith' and, at the same time, promote their apocalyptic ideology. Most Xian conspiracy theorists are Dominionists, or worse.

Most Christian conspiracy nuts, that is, conspiracy nutters who identify themselves as Christian and 'the enemy' as specifically anti-Christian, are essentially cultists. They ironically denounce other sects as cults, using the word as a sort of substitute for 'evil religion.' Look around ATS and you will find dozens of people calling Islam a cult! Apparently it is a fringe 'cult' despite having almost two billion followers! The irony here is that the nutty Xian conspiracy theorists belong to tiny denominations that denounce all other denominations as either corrupt or false. The other layer of irony is that all religions based around deity worship are cults, that's what the word signifies.

So, the reason Christians aren't blamed for anything is that the field known as 'conspiracy theory' is almost entirely dominated by the right wing in America, specifically by apocalyptic Christian cults.
edit on 21-2-2011 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
this is stupid. you Think that its time for Christians to be persecuted, well you are wrong. No religion should be persecuted against. I am Christian and i know this, i dont persecute anyone. Everybody always wants someone to blame for how the world is, when there is a plan to everything that happens. Persecution is a thing of the past, get real.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

I'm confused, who said that Christians should be persecuted?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
this is stupid. you Think that its time for Christians to be persecuted, well you are wrong. No religion should be persecuted against. I am Christian and i know this, i dont persecute anyone. Everybody always wants someone to blame for how the world is, when there is a plan to everything that happens. Persecution is a thing of the past, get real.

They don't have to be persecuted, but it's obvious that most of the conspiracy's are originating from Christian sources, mostly it are fundemental or conservative sources....

Other religion don't really have this, they mostly explain why other religions can;t be true with reason and logical thought all based on their teachings. Some Christians, well they just point their finger to other religous groups and blame them of worshipping the devil or the wrong god.
edit on 22-2-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Yes, it's fascinating to me that the ultimate conspiracy(ies) always get attributed to SATANISTS. I mean, its a misnomer, for one. The supposed rituals at Bohemian Grove are supposedly dedicated to Molech, not Satan. Supposedly.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
And then again, the "thing" satanist are whorshipping is different then the Satan from Christianity.

Completely different instead.......

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's interesting that some who call themselves a Christian, are out doing horrible things to their fellow humans often in the name of their religion. When part of the 10 commandments are about getting along with them...

I agree that Christians don't get pinned as much as another group, like Muslims, for the bad actions of an individual.

Being considered a Catholic, I do see the negativity aimed at groups that don't as carry the name Christian. By the way, even though Catholicism is a branch of Christianity most people consider Catholic and Christian two separate things unless referring to all of the branches of Christianity in general. I find this rather confusing...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousObserver
It's interesting that some who call themselves a Christian, are out doing horrible things to their fellow humans often in the name of their religion. When part of the 10 commandments are about getting along with them...

I agree that Christians don't get pinned as much as another group, like Muslims, for the bad actions of an individual.

Being considered a Catholic, I do see the negativity aimed at groups that don't as carry the name Christian. By the way, even though Catholicism is a branch of Christianity most people consider Catholic and Christian two separate things unless referring to all of the branches of Christianity in general. I find this rather confusing...

To be honest, I think Muslims don't get pinned much by others, at least not in conspiracy's. Mostly it are still the Jewish people and the Freemasons who are getting all the blame.

However there are some Christian conspiracy's that say the Islam is the religion of the antichrist, and it is one of the signs of the apocalypse (false prophet stuff) and things like that. It's interesting to see that Christians are often heavely judging other religions while other religions don't, or in a lesser amout.

I find it really conspicuously that most conspiracy's are of Christians offspring, or are adopted by Christians.
edit on 25-2-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join