It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

google glitch, sky map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
well after a massive web /net search it seems to be just one of them things, no mystery here and if you do want to see the missing spot in the night sky well here it be www.worldwidetelescope.org... real easy to use just use mouse keep you eyes on the numbers 5h53m27s -6 10' 56" and there it will be a nice bright star no big deal the map is up and just look for numbers below the globe to the lower right. always look up now and then, you might just see something

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Are you talking about that blue spot up and to the right of Sirus? And what do you believe it is? I am playing on my sis in laws mini netbook and I'm getting a cramp trying to get Google Sky Map to do what it's supposed to do with this little pad!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
You did remember to use infrared right?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Is this what you are talking about? Again, mini netbooks arent great for this.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
You did remember to use infrared right?

how do i turn on infared cant find it

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
no infrared , and the wrong X Y it is 5h 53m 27s next set of numbers - 6 10' 56" the fist is like east west left right the next set is up down so it starts you off at 00.00.00 00.00.00 so go east er left till you see the fist set of numbers then go down -6 below 0 that is this shows the missing black box Google sky has, this is NOT REPEAT NOT Google sky, look at the link. ok just checked it is RA and Dec, Ra is the top set Dec is the bottom set.
edit on 21-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I am gong to Email google about this absolute amount of falsehoods they have become complicit in.

Black squares, blue shields, earth catastrophes, god knows what else..

They need to be made accountable for making so many SLOW people think absurd things. I am sorry but that is the damn truth. SLOW PEOPLE. SLOW. NOT TOO BRIGHT. Effing hell thats all they are...

So I will do my best to make sure google know of this.

Maybe they can add a "Oh look silly, this isnt a UFO you nonce!" disclaimer to certain images.

Either this or ... live in a doomed world..
edit on 21/2/2011 by badw0lf because: k not g

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

before you do yahoo search "Google sky map missing block of space" sit down while your reading, they all ready know and it is still there so you tell me why and then look at the site linked above, on this thread and you tell me?????? oh i should say the blog and complaints start in 2007 and it is 2011 just to give you a sample of the who knows what here is just one link yowcrooks.wordpress.com... so you see there is no conspiracy just a glitch and the best for last the explains it all is this one it is a long link but worth seeing all the things wrong in Google sky www.gearthhacks.com... not all of them are,well glitches but some are you be the judge. page 3 is the most interesting, look up for we are not they only ones looking

edit on 21-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011 by bekod because: word corection and added info

edit on 21-2-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

It is very generous of you to email on behalf of the "Slow" people and Im sure they will be quicker in thought thanks to your intervention on their behalf. On the other hand, you could sit down and read your last post and hopefully realise that the EGO is a slippery rug waiting for your trip and fall.

You dont know if your right just as they dont know if they are wrong. Its all about opinion and more importantly believing that others are allowed to have theirs.

Respects

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It's really funny to me to think that Google were hiding something by blacking out an area. If something were there to hide wouldn't it be safer to edit the object out of the image and then fill in the rectangle? Why draw attention by leaving a void? That is such an absurd claim. It reminds me of, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
ok so know what do you all think now? is it a cover up or is it just a simple glitch that could be fixed, and if it can be fixed why take so long? my thought it is one part of the sky that is to have planet X dark star or any one of the dozen or so names with this 2012 object, so to add to O oooooooooooooooooo AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhh here it comes, they left it black, along with how one could get stars to map Earth Quakes, that is what gets me, do they know they can fix this stuff or do they just leave it for the O oooooooooooooooo AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look at this what does it mean 2012 of course.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i must say when it comes to the truth you run when it comes to hoax and other things you can not get enough of it. now what was i going to say oh yes looking at the map from last night and to night the star has moved i do not know if is a fixed photo or if they some how made it move but see for your self RA 5h53m27s Dec-6 10'56"

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

the pictures in google sky and worldwide telescope were not taken at the same time, so checking from one to the other proves nothing.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i have found another blank space (on google sky) along so called planetx trajectory in aries. 3h 09m 22s - +16:19:32

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
People get so crazy about the sky map shown by Google, but what about Google Earth. I see strange things there all of the time with snow next to summer and leafless trees next to trees in the middle of summer. There the odd stitching of photos months apart is not seen as odd, yet when there are sky issues people go bonkers. I guess that is just due to the lack of knowledge of the sky on the part of the person seeing a conspiracy. They understand the photos of different times stitched together on Earth, yet cannot comprehend the issue in the sky.

new topics

top topics

join