It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All of You Who Doubt The Billy Meier (HOAX): Watch this.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I made a thread the other week on the Billy Meier Case and it was quickly moved into the "Hoax" section. Now I personally believe this case is real and that it was unjustly moved into that section. That's another issue. The point here is that, this case needs to be reopened and reexamined by you "skeptics." I'm almost certain all of you who doubt this man have surely not seen this video. It's a documentary from the 70's investigating the case. It's over an hour and a half long on Google and it confirms that this case is surely authentic and real.... Now to all of you who are ready to start bashing this case again....please don't post until you watch at least the first 30 minutes of this video.... Thanks and enjoy!

creatorsdream.tv...
edit on 2-3-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
How many times does this horse need beating?

The guy is a hoaxer, it's been proven numerous times by numerous people.

Why waste your time on his hoaxes?

It's not going to get you anywhere or get you closer to whatever truth you seek.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I guess you did

not watch the video.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
I made a thread the other week on the Billy Meier Case and it was quickly moved into the "Hoax" section.

Well, Meier is a proven hoaxer, so anything related to him belongs in the hoax section - just like this thread belongs there

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

This video proves he is not a hoaxer.

I highly recommend you watch it.

Why? Simply because, you would be ignorant and stupid for letting the skeptics shove some garbage down your throat....Which seems to be the case. And not investigate the case for yourself and make your own decision.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

This video proves he is not a hoaxer.

It proves no such thing, Meier is a hoaxer. That is a fact. Live with it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I'm sorry but instead of posting utter stupidity can you watch the video?! Please!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

. And not investigate the case for yourself and make your own decision.

Been there, done that (as have most everyone around here), already seen the vids, didn't buy the book or the tee-shirt...You might do more research yourself besides one video. Even iIF BM did have a legitimate sighting, or even contact, the added obvious hoaxes and cult of BM have made him into one of the greatest ufo hoaxers of all-time...

I'll rest my case with this...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I, personally, have no intention of spending 30-90 minutes watching a video of something I'm convinced WILL be supporting a hoax. Meier's been proven, to me, to be a hoaxer and nothing you've said has convinced me to spend three minutes, much less an hour and a half, going over it again.

I won't be alone, either. When you titled this thread "To ALL of you who doubt...", you literally meant ALL of us!

Sorry man.
Cuhail

edit on 2/21/2011 by Cuhail because: of spelling gremlins

edit on 2/21/2011 by Cuhail because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I'm sorry but instead of posting utter stupidity can you watch the video?!

I have seen it, Meier is a hoaxer - even his former wife claims he is a hoaxer... you also "forget" that the liar Meier claimed repeatedly of an impending Third World War beginning in November 2006, 2008, 2010 etc etc

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I tried watching the video that you recommended in the OP. I am confused to why you think this proves anything? I'm not familiar with the case at all butit does seem to prove much of anything to me and is incredibly cheesy..

I'm going to have to side with the majority on this one.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Billy Meier and Bob Lazar are both government disinfo agents IMO.

I think Bob Lazar is Billy Meier 2.0.

The reason I believe this so firmly is that in the late 60s my dad witnessed up close and personal a craft just like Lazar claimed was at area 51. And the craft Meier photographed was identical to what my dad saw and the Lazar saucer as well.

Also, if you notice,, the craft meier shows and Lazar shows have camera viewing ports just like the craft Mark McClandlish illustrates.

And Lazar is buddies with John lear whose dad worked on antigrav in the 50s.

Lazar also likes to make himself appear to be some freedom fighter bringing alien disclosure.. hydrogen cars and dangeorus chemicals. But in reality he is part of a government campaign to suppress super technologies like zero point energy and antigravity.

Meier and Lazar also have the same MO in that they seem highly plausible and convincing but are also intentionally debunked. I think they do this to spread disinfo and to dicredit the entire alien/saucer subject. They paint the whole subject as something for kooks and hoaxers but do it in such a sophisticated manner that now even if someone comes forward with plausible proof it's menaingless.
edit on 21-2-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yeah...

I'd thought I'd keep an open mind and started watching the vid in question.

After 2 minutes is proved to be just as rotten as expected.

Sometimes I wonder why you even bother, dude.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Sounds like dereks thinks Billy Meier is a "proven hoaxer!" Well, I'm not convinced. And a lot of others aren't, either.

But you'll have to put up with a lot of BS if you want to try to reopen the Billy Meier case. The "experts" have made their decision!

I have two main problems with Meier:

1) He has offered no real solution to the situation on earth. So, like many others, he functions mainly as a communication via for whoever gave him his data.

2) His group did not want to be involved with me because of my religious affiliation.

Beyond that, there is a problem with any data that originates off earth: How do we, the people of earth, embrace it and use it to salvage our civilization and our planet? To me, it would be much better to have and use data originated by a fellow earth human. That's the direction I have taken.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

I am still on the fence with meiers, because I know lies can be fabricated about anyone, photos can be manipulated, and evidence can be manufactured. It does seem to be that certain individuals go to great lengths here to tell you it ain't so..

I do have to say that is a nice looking red beam..And if it was from that time era, it must have been expensive, given that it is a red wavelength and relatively bright in the daytime..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Aren't we in a kind of "world war" since 911? Meier's predictions are as good as the data he got from where ever he got it from. I think it's kind of kooky to make predictions, whether they are based on ET intelligence about plans on earth or on ET probable time lines. But what would you do if you were approached with all that data as he was? I wouldn't totally fault him. And to me, the strident cry of "hoax" makes me wonder about intent. Hoax or not, he made some good points. And there isn't just one photo of a UFO to debunk. There are scores of them.

P.S. As far as I can tell, the film was made in 1982. This coincides with other data I have. I like it. The dialog is staged, but the information is real, and the story it tells is worth telling.

edit on 21-2-2011 by l_e_cox because: To add a P.S.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I have seen that video before, and its nothing new! It amazes me that people still buy into this crap! Every part of the case has been de-bunked, and before you say it, i am not a de-bunkers. I believe that there are many great cases out there, and i believe this subject needs serious investigation. But when you get cases like the meier case, then it just makes the ufo subject a joke.

I have debated with many meier believers in the past, and i have learned that the chances of changing their mind are almost zero! People look at this case like some people look at religon, completly brainwashed.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Who "debunked" it and when? Really, every single last detail? Do you have any idea how much data you are talking about? What did they have to win or lose in this game? What does Meier have to win or lose in this game? This "debunk" thing is the wrong attitude to take about cases like this. I can't believe that there isn't something the "debunkers" want to hide as well. No one needs to "believe" Meier. But his work deserves study. Someone is trying to get us to not even look at it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by Jay-morris

Who "debunked" it and when? Really, every single last detail? Do you have any idea how much data you are talking about? What did they have to win or lose in this game? What does Meier have to win or lose in this game? This "debunk" thing is the wrong attitude to take about cases like this. I can't believe that there isn't something the "debunkers" want to hide as well. No one needs to "believe" Meier. But his work deserves study. Someone is trying to get us to not even look at it.

Thats a load of rubbish! His footage and photos have been de-bunked to death and replicated, and there is no denying that. As for his so called predictions, you show me one prediction that he predicted before it happened? All his predictions came out after the incident happened.

Ok, you name one thing in this case that is not debunkable? Just one thing. Why do you people believe crap like this?

What did he haveto gain? Well, there could be many reasons why. Maybe he wanted the attention, maybe he just wanted to fool people, maybe it was the perfect way to start his cult , maybe it was the money, and believe me, he has made money.

Ok this great race came to earth with a very important message, and what do we get? T-#s, posters, mugs, dvd's etc. Come on! get real man!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

The baby has been thrown out with the bath water, if there ever was one in it to begin with.

IMO I just wouldn't bother with this case dude, its a complex mess, the potentially truthful events that began the whole thing is now far outweighed by the continual hoaxing that followed.

It's been flogged to death over the years, there's better cases out there that warrant attention more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join