It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one bites the dust...keep smiling andy1033.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Every now and again we see that all too familar blankness in a persons avatar, a sign that they have done something to get themselves evicted from the site.

Just noticed today that andy has followed this same path. This saddens me somewhat. No offence to anyone here, but some people leave ATS, whether banned or for thier own reasons, and i don't give them another thought. Heartless? Maybe, but thats the way it is.

Other members though, when you've been here long enough, create something that becomes endeering. I'm not saying they are always right, i'm not saying they are always the most sane sounding of people (who is on these boards?), and i'm not saying that they don't deserve being banned, thats obviously action that the staff decided to take for reasons that are none of our business.

Certain members i believe need these boards more than others, whether thats for the company they do not get in the "real world", or just because thier outlandish claims are more readily tolerated in the conspiracy world.

So i just want to wish andy1033 all the best, keep smiling mate, it's been interesting

CX.

PS: Forgot to say......andy you numpty....why did you go and get yourself banned for ya big doughnut!

PPS: Top cyber secrecy tip too.....if you join with another account, don't use the same username but with an "a" after it....it's kinda obvious lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Talking about past members or banned members is the easiest way to get yourself in trouble.

Once you are banned from ATS you cease to become of any importance! Doesn't matter whether you're in the right or wrong, past members don't amount to a hill of beans were the mods or owners are concerned.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Some will ask "Why did this happen?"

and others will ask "Why did this TAKE SO LONG TO happen?"

He was miserable tho, wow, and that's coming from me!! the most miserable bugger on the internet! lol

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sorry,

No discussion of banned members.

Closed.,

new topics

top topics

join