It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Obama can't spell his own name: (Calling him out now!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad attacked Barack Obama on Friday, saying the American president "doesn't even know how to spell his own name properly."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b57ef46adef5.jpg[/atsimg]
Ahead of pro-government rally, Iranian leader says US president 'can't control his emotions'

Thousands of Iranians are expected to take to the streets after Friday prayers to show their support for the regime in Tehran and protest against opposition leaders Mir Hussein Moussavi Mehdi Karroubi

Source: www.ynetnews.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37e24b34bcfd.jpg[/atsimg]

Okay, here we go. Iran Pres calling out the USA Pres. Like a schoolyard bully challenge.

What do you think Obama will do? The one with the most powerful armed force in the world? I think we all know.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cb5a61aaf4d.jpg[/atsimg]
This is more redtoric but it is getting more intense toward the USA & the West. Something is a brewing.

Kind of reminds me of this Chinese person showing his like for the POTUS:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b509aca66785.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 2/18/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Obama will probably invite Ahmadinejad over to the Whitehouse so he can bow to him and read a speech from the teleprompter. And maybe give him an iPod full of his speeches.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Obama will probably invite Ahmadinejad over to the Whitehouse so he can bow to him and read a speech from the teleprompter. And maybe give him an iPod full of his speeches.

Let's not forget that he will have to throw a lavish state dinner to honor Ahmadinejad, where they will serve $350/bottle wine all paid for with our tax dollars.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

So it seems like you will take any chance of taking a little jab at Obama...even if that means spreading pro-Amnadinejad propaganda. I can almost see you smiling as Amnadinejad says this about Obama, an enemy of your enemy is your friend...right? Some would call your support of an "enemy" due to the fact that he also hates Obama (like you do), something other than patriotic.

And what would you like Obama to do (with the most powerful military)??? Do you really want Obama to bomb Iran because of a personal insult towards him??? How does that show good leadership?

I think everyone understands that you personally hate Obama...we don't need constant reminders.
edit on 18-2-2011 by MindSpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
another translation issue blown out of proportion? Seriously though, it is a figure of speech that can be "interpreted" and presented to sound funnier than it is. But hell, this made me laugh so hard I can't even type straight. Hilarious OP.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
That reminds me of something I saw posted somewhere recently. It was the pronunciation of Ahmadinejad's name.

Imaneedajob,. Cracked me up! Hahahaha. Ok, time to go get me another cup of coffee this morning....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Thought I'd fix the quote for ya:

*snip*

Sorry, couldn't resist.

And I couldn't resist giving you a star!

Seeing where all his kow-towing has gotten him so far, he will have to up the ante.
edit on 2/18/2011 by maria_stardust because: Removed deleted quote.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What do you think Obama will do?

Not a damn thing! Nobama is nothing more than an empty suit, and his approval ratings would prove that statement. Though I don't support Obama, ( no I'm not some right winger, actually more of an Independent, with libertarian views), I think the Iranian Presidents comments are a bit shallow, thus proving the type of mindset of a leader he is. But on the other hand, his comments were rather comical and gave me a chuckle.

It would appear that Ahmadinejad has a sense of humor!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Do you really want Obama to bomb Iran because of a personal insult towards him???

I see you are fairly new to the site. Welcome.

No secret around here that I am no fan of Obama. Feel free to go to my profile site and check any of my previouse threads. You'll get a good feel. Put it this way--I refused Obama's desires to have me sit in the back of the Bus:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a289ece3b1e.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, about this part of your reply, that I quoted above.

No, I want him to military deal with the threat that Iran poses and continues to expand on. Also for the spreading of Terrorism/Terrorist and providing the money and military support for those terroist and other countries/it's allies-that do the same, in that they support the downfall of the USA and MY way of Life.

Let the Big Ones Fall First and Fast!!!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6cceb06df72.jpg[/atsimg]

And Sir, don't let your blind love of him keep you from seeing how incompentant of a POTUS he really is.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
What do you think Obama will do?

I don't know. Meet him by the monkey bars at recess?

Seriously, assuming the translation is even correct... this is just laughable.

We've got the most capable military in the world and he's got... "Oh yeah, well... well... YOU CAN"T SPELL!".

Seems like some people are just looking for any excuse for missiles to fly, and they're trying waaaay to hard to find one.

edit on 2/18/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

And Sir, don't let your blind love of him keep you from seeing how incompentant of a POTUS he really is.

Amen to that brotha~ Never before in our history have many Americans been ashamed of what we got for a POTUS. Once again, just look at the approval ratings, or the lack there of!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

So you want ANOTHER war....Iraq and Afganistan weren't enough for you...huh?

Let's send more US soldiers to die in a war they can not win....briliant.

And there is no doubt from even someone reading one of your posts that you hate Obama...but your hate goes to an unhealthy level of obsession.

You have ONE vote...use that vote in Nov. 2012...that is all you have. The rest of this ranting and crying will do nothing besides make you look desperate and frankly a little anti-american.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

What do you think Obama will do? The one with the most powerful armed force in the world? I think we all know.

Let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

Most powerful armed force in the world?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by anon72

Amen to that brotha~ Never before in our history have many Americans been ashamed of what we got for a POTUS. Once again, just look at the approval ratings, or the lack there of!

Yes...let's look at those approval ratings.

Obama Approval Ratings

Obama is currently at a +5.3...with 49.4% approving and 44.1% disapproving.

Those are perfect numbers to get re-elected...and it will only get higher with a split congress...at this point Obama can't do anything alone...so he can't be seen as doing anything 100% wrong.

So what are your issues with the approval ratings??? I don't see them showing anything bad at all....certainly not to the point where "Never before in our history have many Americans been ashamed of what we got for a POTUS.".

But I guess propaganda works on some...and you seem to have bought it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

We know you're in love with Obama, but if your gonna preach your your love for him, atleast do us all a favor and learn to spell, its brilliant, ....not briliant?

And as for this statement:

You have ONE vote...use that vote in Nov. 2012...that is all you have. The rest of this ranting and crying will do nothing besides make you look desperate and frankly a little anti-american.

If you honestly believe your vote actually counts, then your more naive than the average joe. Most logical thinkers in this country know that the electoral college vs. the popular vote is a sham! I think you've seen one to many editions of the MSM propaganda embracing this sorry excuse for a POTUS.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

obama has caused 1,000 times more damage to the usa than mahmoud amandamadingdong (sorry can't spell his name).

if we have a "manchurian candidate" at the helm, NOTHING IS MORE DETRIMENTAL to our society. Gitmo closed yet? Transparency? College transcripts? Solving the birth cert , regardless of what side you are on show the darn thing, satisfy peoples' curiosity so we may come together. surrounded by zionists?

i applaud anyone who shows the emporer has no clothes (michael savage's analogy years ago)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Those are perfect numbers to get re-elected...and it will only get higher with a split congress...at this point Obama can't do anything alone...so he can't be seen as doing anything 100% wrong.

Oh, don't worry, we will get just what we deserve.

Or I should say, what the corporations pay for.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
All world leaders take this with a grain of salt, because they understand the way Iranian politics work.

The political system of the Islamic Republic is based on the 1979 Constitution. Accordingly, it is the duty of the Islamic government to furnish all citizens with equal and appropriate opportunities, to provide them with work, and to satisfy their essential needs, so that the course of their progress may be assured.[139]
The system comprises several intricately connected governing bodies. The Leader of the Revolution (commonly called "Supreme Leader" in the USA and the UK) is responsible for delineation and supervision of the general policies of the Islamic Republic of Iran.[140] The Supreme Leader is Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, controls the military intelligence and security operations; and has sole power to declare war or peace.[140]

They all know that Ahmadinejad is nothing more that the "mayor" of Iran, and any rhetoric is well-aimed by his political team toward his potential voting base in Iran.

The President is responsible for the implementation of the Constitution and for the exercise of executive powers, except for matters directly related to the Supreme Leader, who has the final say in all matters.

The only people who try to make an issue out of this are politicians and members of the mainstream media who have an interest in conflict with iran, but here again, that would be the "Supreme Leader's" call, and NOT Ahmadinejad's.

the Billmeister

edit on 18-2-2011 by Billmeister because: remove pointless words

edit on 18-2-2011 by Billmeister because: for clarity

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

The only people who try to make an issue out of this are those who have an interest in conflict with iran,

I don't recall suggesting any war, or any conflict? Wonder where I was when I expressed interest in conflict with Iran?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join