It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychedelic experiences becoming spotaneous?The awakening within many people, they talk like they ju

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
With all the recent experiences people are reporting, for example new inspiration into spiritual knowledge, or multiple dimensions of thought in general. Also some have remarked the they have seen what appears as glitches in the Matrix...stars shifting unusually but then they are actually where they started from. This sounds like psychidelic trips...and the arguments that arise...when people who haven't expereinced it ask for details they get frustrated that the recipient of the experience cannot communitcate it with words...reminds me of talking of the thoughts that arise during meditation...its like trying to lasso a lake...the rope just falls through the water barey able to bring anything back...or somewhat like Jodie Foster in Contact...she couldn't deny she could be crazy, but in her heart she and many others know exactly what she was feeling....words cannot capture the complexity if these experiences it seems...

THis is a concept I have concidered before aswell. In meditation alot of sound vibrations are used to stimulate parts of the body...for instance "OM", say it outloud and you can feel the vibration resonating in your upper chest in the beginning the travels upward into the skull at the end. These Mantras/frequencies vibrate endocrine centers in the respected areas where the vibration resonates.

The Pineal Gland...the part they try to get us to cover with calcium from flouride and other chemicals... meditative practices try to resonate this organ of the brain to stimulate experiences with the "higher Self"

....if there is a resonation/stimulating effect from the magnetic field fluctuations, sun activities and heck maybe even the HAARP figures into it all...I suggest there is a possibility "the Creators" song is resonating our systems lately and it is causing a global awakening....Concider egypt...it also appears there is an increased chance of conflict. Additionally, these same energies if not adapted to causes alot of stress on individuals not willing to explore where these feeling take them...but being they are just thoughts...why would they resist? Perhaps this is the rapture...those that go with the feeling will act very meek and spiritual, and those that resist will complicate thier lives greatly, to what degree only they and the creator will know...

However I think I read somewhere the meek shall inherit the earth and the others.....ummm lets say something bad happens to them and leave it at that....

I am curious if anyone else is noticing this.....please describe any recent enlightening thoughts you have dared to explore...lol...dared...man nothing to fear but fear itself....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
A lot of my spirituality has come from my (ongoing) experiences with psychedelics, '___' + changa (smokeable ayahuasca - basically (with some passionflower, pituri etc.)) in particular. Over the past few years (and even moreso since the start of 2011) my spiritual growth has been accelerating at an impressive rate, this past week or so has been particularly full on (I've since solved this problem (link below), or so it seems).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've certainly been subconsciously aware of this impending change that everybody's talking about - and I've been getting worsening baseline visuals (closed and open eyed) which I had attributed to my HPPD worsening after rainbow serpent, but now I'm not so sure. A lot of my friends have been exhibiting some very #ed up behavior over the past couple of weeks and I'm beginning to think that they're somehow resisting this shift - like you said.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Theonlywoody

I think previous experience with entheogens speeds the process, i remember it reading, substances are like a window..you can glance through and see the path...then you must walk it. It seems these events are occuring with substances....although I must admit I expect there is a pattern to previous usage of herbs indole based drugs...as Jimi Hendrix would say "Experienced" or "Beautiful" people...

PS Indole Molecule is from indigo flower is that color and is also backbone to all typtamines....and the pineal glands '___'...di methyl TRYPTAMINE...again indole backbone.....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

The world's weird enough. I don't think you should advocate cross wiring your cerebellum with psychoactive substances.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ballsdeep

Well on a big positive based on how you used to see things...now that you see it differently...just imagine how fast a being can vibrate without a 3d body holding it down...before you were born I bet leaving the womb was the end of your world too....death is where we leave the caccoon behind...its all part of the cycle.

PS speakign of the fear of nothing...Atoms are 99.9 % emptly space, and everything is built outta them....so everything you see or experience is actually 99.9 Nothing anyway
...LMAO...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Explain how I am advocating???I am just saying these people sound like they are on stuff...i did not suggest anyone do it....please think before you type. And btw there are alot of legal herbs that stimulate awakening Go drink a coffee and go to sleep

edit on 18-2-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

No ones advocating anything. Everyone here, young or old has a mind of there own. And if they wish to experiment then it is ere choice and there's alone. Do you really believe just by a post people will call there local dealer and order themselves some magic?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

A breakthrough dose of dimethyltryptamine causes you to leave your body, whether it's endogenous or not.. It's always seemed to me as though the vibrations on a '___' come up are what causes the body/consciousness separation.
edit on 18-2-2011 by ballsdeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
nevermind.

Taking my bad mood elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

Well on a big positive based on how you used to see things...now that you see it differently...just imagine how fast a being can vibrate without a 3d body holding it down...before you were born I bet leaving the womb was the end of your world too....death is where we leave the caccoon behind...its all part of the cycle.

PS speakign of the fear of nothing...Atoms are 99.9 % emptly space, and everything is built outta them....so everything you see or experience is actually 99.9 Nothing anyway
...LMAO...

Nice description. So when we 'die' we basically are reborn in the other dimension we previously died in before we were reborn into this one?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
i am just waiting for the big one....maybe a massive breakthrough globally from a massive resonant signal from the universe will snap everone out of this....hold on to your seats if it does....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Same here, me and my buddies talk about this vary subject almost everyday

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by walltofloor

i think at time of departure we tune in to our destination...if we vibrate faster and resonate correct we evolve, or vise versa...devolve

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Doubt it, if it's endogenous like that then it will be a release of dmt from the pineal (afaic); if that's the case we'll have a lot of sheep with super egos who won't deal with the experience at all.

Just had a thought though (I'm still a 2012 skeptic btw), don't a lot of 2012 theories state that a large amount of the population will die whilst the rest prosper in their wake? Perhaps those who's egos are too powerful or who are spiritually inactive will perish in some way/shape/form; or maybe the prophecies are referencing the ego (and experientially, physical) death that a good dose of tryptamine pie provides.

EDIT- this is assuming our 'shift' will manifest itself psychedelically as you proposed.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

i think at time of departure we tune in to our destination...if we vibrate faster and resonate correct we evolve, or vise versa...devolve

I can remember vividly a dream/nightmare i had when i was very young ;age two or three possibly, where i was being stretched for miles and miles like some kind of Stretch Armstrong. They were recurring dreams as i remember them but they almost feel like a memory and have always been in the back of mind all these years (now 39)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

How is that relevant to the post you quoted?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I have to add, tryptamines if you look at the EEG of the brain doesnt lead to balanced syncronization of the two hemispheres...they are more visual. GABA receptors need to be targeted for the balancing hemisperes. Or auditory entrainment...just be careful popping over with drugs....they have power but without balance can hurt a person...

I am glad this is happening without drugs to people...just sucks that some people have nvr done entheogens, and will be very very confused as this progesses...

And i think people will either change, or kill themselves or try to fight the change and hurt others....i think thats whats happened in the past here on Earth...we get a bit overbearing with the king of the castle game....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Sorry to Drala,

It's just that drugs are such a crude way to get there. Who knows really what other effects may be attendant.

You are right, you were not advocating drugs but i think you have to be careful with words unless you are misunderstood (as I misunderstood you).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join