It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Official tells whites to go to hell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Anyone that is from Dallas knows the name of this Dallas County Commissioner, John Wiley Price.
He is crazy and has been for a long time.
Back in the 90s when a chief of police was being selected, he went on a radio show and said that if a black chief isnt chosen, he will call on all black dallas citizens to rise up and shoot every white policeman thats seen on the streets.

My father retired from the Dallas Police Dept and knew this guy when he was a court assistant or something and said he was a really nice guy back in the 70s and early 80s, that is until he rose up through the ranks and gained some power, then he seemed to change.

As Price stood to leave, he looked at Turner and the five other citizens who addressed the court. Price said to them, “All of you are white. Go to hell!” Price repeated “go to hell” three more times. An unknown member of the audience said, “You should be ashamed!” “I’m not ashamed!” Price answered. “I’m not ashamed! Go to hell!”

Source

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I watched the video on another site. It was quite amazing. Granted, everyone has a right to say what they want, but I'd expect a little more maturity from an elected official.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
One of my dads friends, John Chase, was killed in 1988 while issuing a traffic citation.
John Wiley Price, whos never at a loss for words, said "he probably had it coming"
How this guy is able to keep his position is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
He'll end up in Congress or on someone's cabinet, for sure. Wherever there is trouble in Dallas, Price is there -- instigating it.
edit on 2-17-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I am really surprised that he hasnt ran for Mayor or something like that.. or has he?
Ive been out of that cesspool called Dallas for quite a few years now.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

No, I don't think he has run. He is a bit too incendiary to run for an executive office of that nature (although country commissioner is close). He works best in a Dick Cheney/Karl Rove position.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I saw this on the local news last night. John Wylie Price was certainly out of line and deserves some sort of censure or what not. However, I did feel like that citizen was trying to provoke Price into an outburst. As I recall, he called price "Chief Mullah" no less than six times. I don't know what's so hard about using ones name when addressing them...Councilman Price seems like the appropriate way to address him in a council meeting, as opposed to Chief Mullah.

I think they were both in the wrong and both owe each other and the council an apology.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I saw this on the local news last night. John Wylie Price was certainly out of line and deserves some sort of censure or what not. However, I did feel like that citizen was trying to provoke Price into an outburst. As I recall, he called price "Chief Mullah" no less than six times. I don't know what's so hard about using ones name when addressing them...Councilman Price seems like the appropriate way to address him in a council meeting, as opposed to Chief Mullah.

I think they were both in the wrong and both owe each other and the council an apology.

Court rules state that public speakers may not address individual commissioners by name.

I dont know the reason for that "rule" but maybe that will answer your question about why he didnt use his name.
As for why he called him mullah, i have no clue.
John Price is very racist and has been for a long time. Like i said, I cant understand how hes been able to hold on to his position for as long as he has.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It seems your title is misleading, the gentleman in question told a few individuals to go to hell, not all whites like your title suggests.
Are you stirring up racial tension, or teying to anyway?
Did you watch the video?
I am sorry that fatboys feeler got hurted but learn to adapt i guess.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

It is forbidden to address members by their name. That is why he did not do it.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You know what... Black people should go to hell.

I'm tired of them always using the racial card. And I'm especially tired of them getting away with racist statements.

Black,Purple, Green... whatever you colour... you should be held accountable when you make racist statements like that.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Did YOU watch the video?
At 13 seconds he says "All of you are WHITE, go to hell"
It seems that HE is the one trying to instigate racial tension, not I...
And you.. youre just not very bright it seems.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animatrix
Anyone that is from Dallas knows the name of this Dallas County Commissioner, John Wiley Price.
He is crazy and has been for a long time.
Back in the 90s when a chief of police was being selected, he went on a radio show and said that if a black chief isnt chosen, he will call on all black dallas citizens to rise up and shoot every white policeman thats seen on the streets.

My father retired from the Dallas Police Dept and knew this guy when he was a court assistant or something and said he was a really nice guy back in the 70s and early 80s, that is until he rose up through the ranks and gained some power, then he seemed to change.

As Price stood to leave, he looked at Turner and the five other citizens who addressed the court. Price said to them, “All of you are white. Go to hell!” Price repeated “go to hell” three more times. An unknown member of the audience said, “You should be ashamed!” “I’m not ashamed!” Price answered. “I’m not ashamed! Go to hell!”

Source

Well now we see how the "holier than thou couldn't possibly EVER be RACIST" Are being seen for their true selves in droves. Like that Atlanta Agricultural chief woman. Oh no Blacks couldn't possibly be racist or nepotistic, not in the slightest!!!!.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I looked at the videos on the page and originally I rushed to judgment concerning his outbursts but the speaker instigated it by calling him out of his name repeatedly. Apparently Price immaturity is well known in that region so the speaker knew calling him anything but his name would cause a childish temper tantrum which it did. The whole display typifies our government representatives, they can say and do as they please no matter how inappropriate.

I believe people need to ask themselves how is it he can be so nasty and yet remain in government unless he's there for a reason other than what the general masses may assume?
edit on 17-2-2011 by Chai_An because: an after thought

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

"All of you are WHITE, go to hell" does not mean for all that are white.
He was targeting a few people, not all whites.
If this person has kept his office for a while it seems his constituents must like him.
You say i am not too bright, I am glad that you have lost your cool.
That means i win as you had nothing fruitful to add other than calling me a childish name.
Bravo

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I've not lost my cool. You said that he did NOT say what my thread title said that he said, accused me of trying to stir up racial tensions and then asked me if I watched the video.

So then, I said that yes, I did watch the video and pointed out the exact time in the video that he told the whites to go to hell.
That means that, you either lied on purpose or you didnt watch the video, like you claimed. Either way, I stand by my statement, that you just arent that bright.
Sooo, you won what now?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I said and i quote.

It seems your title is misleading, the gentleman in question told a few individuals to go to hell, not all whites like your title suggests.

In my eyes and maybe other forward thinking individuals incopmplete information can be misleading.
If the title of your thread was,

"All of you are WHITE, go to hell"

as opposed to

Dallas Official tells whites to go to hell

Then this implies that he is targeting specific individuals, your title suggests that he targeted all whites by ommision.

Yes i accuse you of stirring racial tensions,

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
You know what... Black people should go to hell.

Will 1 racial rant be enough for you or will more people have to post racially charged comments for your satisfaction?

I did believe you had watched the video, i just was'nt sure maybe you had been preoccupied or something and not understood that this was a directed argument and not a general across the board statement.
Just for the record, I never lie, and that's a fact. i have no reason to i care not what others think of me as i am a very well centered individual, i am however not infallible.
So now the "not too bright" was not enough and now i am a "liar"
If you care to i can stay here and argue semantics all day long as i am retired, or you can just find another name to call me, either way i win.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I would suggest that both of you drop the issue or take it to private as you are pretty much going off topic.

And it may have been better to simply post the actual article title "John Wiley Price Tells Citizens To “Go To Hell”"
edit on 2-17-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by g146541

Lemme ask you this.. If this had been a white City Official, saying "all of you are BLACK, go to hell" do you think this would only be in local news?
Dallas is a racial powder keg and has been for a few decades. Ive lived there, I am well aware of John Wiley Prices attitude on racial matters.
He is a blatant racist and everyone thats heard of him knows it. Regardless of the wording, the meaning is evident.
You are only mincing words because its a black man talking about whites and not the other way around.

link   
That's the same JW Price that thinks "black hole" is a racial slur. No foolin'.
The reason for the meeting is because he want's to take voter fraud to a whole new level.

<<   2 >>

join