It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy devices keep popping up in my thoughts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
you are now a marked man,

dude!!

can i have your avatar?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

Your "star tri-coil" should make for some interesting magnetic field shapes. I belive there are technologies that can be used to visualize the magnetic field lines. Apart from the old iron filings that is.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

A few months ago I was struggling to sleep and kept getting images in my mind around a device.....which in fact sounds very similar to the 3rd one you mentioned....wierd............ made a rough sketch, so when I get a chance I'll upload it later today when I'm back home.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Based on the description on your video's youtube page it doesn't sound like you just dreamed this up, but rather were thinking about this stuff beforehand and decided to build some for demonstration on youtube.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I have often pondered if there's any trick to cracking the gravity thing. And thought quite a bit about that.

Me too. To my knowledge, the UFO craft we see in our skies have Gravity Accelerators. These are devices that project a field of gravity in a given direction, thus drawing the craft along with the "gravity." Each of the small, atmospheric craft have these, three each. They are controlled through crystalline based computers and driven by thought. I do not know the configuration of the big "Motherships."

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
For weapons I would build a set of star collaspe rail guns, can be made into a hand gun like dirty harry had "go ahead alien punk make my day" The worlds most poweful hand gun.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
reply to post by shagreen heart

imagine if the whole world had infinite free elctricity for the last 100 years, no fuel, no gas stations,

i dont think anyone can imagine how different this world would be,

and so of course thats why they killed tesla,

now here comes all those who want you to believe he wasnt killed for this, even though he realy was.

Yeah, like someone said in another thread, it is 2011, and we STILL have wooden poles outside with long cables attached. (Ever since Edison...) ***WTF???!!!***

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hello,

This is interesting and I ask you this seriously, have you ever had ET - UFO recall such as abductions/experiences.

The reason I ask is because this is something they do. They have the ability to program your brain with information and when it is time to come to fruition it comes to fruition.

We all know that changes are taking place in our time and history and as each day passes more and more will come forward with things that have be programmed within them.

I know this sounds crazy so enough is enough and I stop here.

My best

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I had lots of ufo phenomenon and related experiences and childhood "missing time", I don't know if things were programed into my psychie, but you are on to something there, it could be. I am constantly fantasying about 'technology' that is for now, non existent, that I come up with in my head. I am awfully fond of SciFi, but I am a minimaly educated non tech female.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
After much thought, the first device is really, functionally, a multitap transformer.

The second device is a bank of capacitors.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
As I see it anyone that has had experiences might start having things like this occur to them this is the way it is.

I would expect as time passes more and more will start writing things that are happening to them like this. One thing is members that are going through this need to have confidence in themselves and not let any member here change that.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think when I was younger I had the idea of what looked like a copper ball, with a coil of wire connected around it. Who knows, if we develop enough telepathy there could be a whole library of things such as this on some cosmic computer... And almost inevitably the scientists/military will attempt to breed/clone such people and then hire them before they become mad scientists and decide to take over the world, or, create some kind of energy channeling system/grid that would generally abolish the need for regular power grids... Anyway, the inferior aliens that control Earth are about to have a face-off with the superior ones that created us, we might have all been geniuses to begin with...
edit on 18-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

What is the difference between the motor/generator in your video, and self-excited motors/generators?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauljs75a gyroscope made with a disk or ring of optical grade uranium glass (and it seems like the heavy element has some property important to the function.)

This sounds like it's related to something I invented about four years ago, a biological antenna that attaches to Lee Crock's machine.

Original machine, before my antenna:

(external link)
keelynet.com...

It exerts robust effects on the mind and body of a specific subject at a distance. It includes a rod of thoriated tungsten, and a blood sample of the target, though I think it could be made to work with a photograph, etc. If you mix the blood sample with a substance, it will broadcast the effects of that substance to the subject in no uncertain terms.

edit on 19-2-2011 by grizzle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
i remember hearing somewhere that ET's were able to put "blueprints" of spectacular devices into regular people's heads......

i was sitting in my chair one night and it was like i was hit in the head with a ton of bricks.....i immediately found a marker and a piece of paper and feverishly sketched a design for.........and gyroscopic anti gravity device, that would work in a vacuum.

however, since i can barely turn a screwdriver, i don't think it'll happen.

the few people i told about the revelation look at me differently now....

i also had on about how to make a regular gas generator run forever without adding any fuel......

best of luck

This brings to mind Stephen King's "The Tommyknockers". Of course the book is better than the made for tv movie. Anyway... interesting stuff. S+F.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Perhaps you are Nikola Tesla reincarnated ??

He too had visions of his inventions come to his head instantaneously.

Now, I shall attemp to find-watch the video.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Dont worry about it too much as opposed to designing and building the individual components. On another day you will see hear or smell something that is a kinda deji vu. Then more pieces will come.

Its someone you have been wanting to build but had idea on how to go about it. You put it out there in the Universe. Now your getting something back. Let your subconscience work it out for ya and get a good nights sleep.

GLTY.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Would it not be more fun and challenging to ride that gravity wave rather than be "pulled along"?

Think of a surfer using the surface of the water. Gravities terminal velocity in our atmosphere sucks in terms of speed/velocity. I wonder if a change in direction riding that wave of gravity would result in acceleration/velocity?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Here's a rendering I made of the uranium disc device. Don't mind too much that I didn't let one tile finish.
I labeled some of the parts. It may look a little odd here, but normally all this stuff goes inside a housing. Those spacers attach the plates to the housing because some kind of force may shift their position otherwise. The fluorescing qualities of the uranium glass also seem to have some role in its function in addition to the slower speed of light within the glass. Also I picture that when hit with a laser from one of the sides, that there's some other sensor that picks up where the beam comes out. Under the right conditions, the beam exits in a different spot then where it would when the thing isn't spinning.

I also picture something like this process going on: magnetic field -> dark field (subspace? scalar? Whatever it is, it's not readily detectable because it normally doesn't react with normal matter.) -> gravitational field. It's really something esoteric, so most normal mainstream physics and engineering doesn't seem to make much of it. Some aspect of the phenomena does have applications in existing electronics though, particularly with semiconductors and radios. They just never thought to extend it past some certain low power and very short range effects.
edit on 21-2-2011 by pauljs75 because: text formatting and minor detail change

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Another thought that's wild as heck, and probably sounds ridiculous.

First you start out with a magnet coil. If you power it up, it's like a bar magnet. Lines of force go from one pole to the other. You can also picture it as a layered onionskin of toroids such that if makes a ball of sorts around the magnet. But then you add another magnet where the field overlaps with the first in a particular way. Now you have a field that pinches in and it looks like two cones back to back. Sort of like the volume between two toroids that are back to back, but with holes that close up in the middle. One more magnet and that remaining field seems to disappear. It "quenches" out. Doesn't sound too useful at first, and probably sounds like something that would be stupid to do.

Here's the kicker though, I picture it as energy going in... But not coming out, at least in some expected way. Somebody might see that it's drawing current or has resistance, but no heat. Where's that energy going?

That idea seems too wild, so needs some experimental verification before I'd take it seriously enough. But that's the kind of thing that's bouncing around in my thoughts.

If it works like that though, putting a similar powered magnet downstream of where the force lines come out should be able to have one of its values change in relation to a change in input of the upstream magnet. This isn't radio though. And once the field from the first is in a "quench" state regular radio circuits probably wont see it.

The other thing is, if you build some particular thing that syncs the output of such a beam to another thing that contains material in an abnormal quantum state (you're locking the phase of the beam that passes through some excited quantum material with the phase of energy within that material), it converts to another beam that affects the gravity of a dense target which the beam hits downstream of that process. So now you have a controllable energy based input process that can affect gravity as an output. This is different than the normal process that has to do with energy contained in matter that occurs pretty much at a fixed rate relating to density. That sounds pretty screwy though.

Crazy, huh?

Also if anyone would be wondering about my one thought I mentioned previously of cooking or even welding with gravity devices... Imagine if you cycle rapidly back between between attraction and repulsion within the matter in some object. Do it fast enough, and that stress is going to cause heating of any material agitated like that. Alternately you can dial up attraction and make use of some localized compression based heating. See why there's more to it than just flying or levitating if such a technology is feasible? Branch applications of stuff like that also seems like why such a technology would be something some people would love to keep secret.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join