It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near-death Mubarak refuses medical treatment, determined to die in Egypt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Near-death Mubarak refuses medical treatment, determined to die in Egypt

www.aawsat.com

Cairo, Asharq Al-Awsat –After Egyptian Ambassador to the US Sameh Shoukry publicly acknowledged that former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak is in bad health, a former security official affiliated to the Egyptian military high command told Asharq Al-Awsat that the announcement of Hosni Mubarak's death could come at any time. The former security official said "what is certain is that his state of health is declining drastically, in addition [to this] there is information that he is refusing to receive the required medical treatment."

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.prisonplanet.com
deathby1000papercuts.com

edit on 16-2-2011 by romanmel because: no related threads on ATS

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The BIG question is this: Could TPTB in Egypt have been disappointed with the speach by Mubarack, where he was to have stepped down, then reversed himself? Could they have instituted a takeover and imprisoned Mubarack? Could they have whisked him out of his palace to an undisclosed location and poisoned him? Could they now be staging his death?

www.aawsat.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Or, could he already be dead?

Either way, the Military is in control, that will satisfy the USA and Israel, for now.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It seems very suss to me,last week on his feet fighting for power,this week almost dead.
They should seize all his money and possessions and give it back to Egypt.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Could TPTB in Egypt have been disappointed with the speach by Mubarack, where he was to have stepped down, then reversed himself?

That thought crossed my mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Mubarak has suffered ill health for the past few years. He is 81 years old. He just lost power of his country. He is upset. Healthy mind, healthy body....well he has neither right now.

Doesn't sound like a conspiracy to me......

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
this is a case of extreme coincidence! what are the odds you go from healthy leader to dying so fast? probably was gonna spill beans on his allies that didn't back him in the end, mubarak-leaks!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have seen this in the mainstream media now.

They are reporting that he could be in a coma. They are also reporting he is refusing any medical help.

How can someone in a coma refuse anything?

The U.S. must have been very afraid of what this guy might have said.

Goodbye Mr Murbarack.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The real conspiracy is that we go from one extreme to another. A flip of a coin in days. It seems something else is behind the riots in Egypt. It seems oh to coincidental that one day he is fine the next on his death bed.

I believe the riots were started for reason by those ruling to give the appearance of changing of power at a critical time. Of course there is no proof of this, but it just seems rather fishy.

Sort of like the Saudi king being fine and then sick and then fine again. Rumor mills are starting to put out some odd stories.

Raist

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Erm yeah.

So he's not faking his death to run away with the loot then...(plays James Bond theme)....

Cosmic..

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12

They should seize all his money and possessions and give it back to Egypt.

While you're at it, take back the billions stolen from the American taxpayers to support his regime.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Right he's "close to death"...

Mubarack:
"Madam secretary; My country needs me I will NOT step down"!!

Hillary: "Does the name
"Vince foster"
ring any bells?

Sir; Respectfully Suicide is such a shame ...";

edit on 16-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92
Mubarak has suffered ill health for the past few years. He is 81 years old. He just lost power of his country. He is upset. Healthy mind, healthy body....well he has neither right now.

Doesn't sound like a conspiracy to me......

If it isn't, it is a coinsidence of the highest magnatude.
Either way, not many will weap at his funeral.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Erm yeah.

So he's not faking his death to run away with the loot then...(plays James Bond theme)....

Cosmic..

Faked death?
Interesting thought.
Maybe he and Elvis could link up somewhere.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Right he's "close to death"...

Mubarack:
"Madam secretary; My country needs me I will NOT step down"!!

Hillary: "Does the name
"Vince foster"
ring any bells?

Sir; Respectfully Suicide is such a shame ...";

Ahhh yes, Vince Foster...
Hillary is now Sect'y of State...maybe she made the call, huh?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
The real conspiracy is that we go from one extreme to another. A flip of a coin in days. It seems something else is behind the riots in Egypt. It seems oh to coincidental that one day he is fine the next on his death bed.

I believe the riots were started for reason by those ruling to give the appearance of changing of power at a critical time. Of course there is no proof of this, but it just seems rather fishy.

Sort of like the Saudi king being fine and then sick and then fine again. Rumor mills are starting to put out some odd stories.

Raist

Good thoughts.

I am of the opinion that the military in charge is not what I would call a big step towards democracy.

Also, the Islamic Brotherhood seems to be promoted by those now in charge. Not a good sign for democracy either.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I think most people will agree that stress can kill people. Especially people over 80 and in bad health to begin with. I can't imagine the stress he endured losing a country he controlled since 1981.

I'm pretty sure this counts as enough stress to kill someone.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

Certainly could be he stressed out.
He seemed mighty determined to remain in office one day, resigned the next day and went into a coma shortly thereafter. One to ponder.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
In my opinion, all of the protests in Egypt were a staged operation of TPTB. This is all supposed to look like people are making a difference. In reality this is a special operation on very large proportions.

Things by TPTB are planned. And then they are implemented.

My sixth sense says that this was all planned out and everything is going EXACTLY as planned.

This is a rehearsed Opera! Nothing more , Nothing Less!!

Disclosure, I have no Idea who TPTB truly are.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Call me "paranoid and ill informed" but I have a "hunch" we are witnessing the birth of the "CALIPHATE" A THEOCRATIC islamic bloc of all muslim nations living under sharia law. and just the perpetual enemy the western world govt needs to keep the proles in line and the munitions factories humming!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join