It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Found this one while doing research on the injection/underground storage in honshu japan

and wanted to get it on our great list of links here..regarding induced earthquakes

underground storage

Page 55 is where to read

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Oh Brother. Now you will see what I have seen every night for some time now. When I look up at now I have always felt like I was the only one in the world that understood it's secret. I've told lots of people. But I don't think they really understand, nor believe. Now I must share. But that's good. Yes, the moon is of the earth. It's been driving our cycles for billions of years. Tides. The ebb and flow of life. You can't think about life on earth without understand the moon.

Oh well, now when I look at the moon, I won't be the only one observing it from a different perspective. The right perspective that is. The first time I looked at the moon after I developed my hypothesis, I was enraptured. I felt like it was my child. It belonged to me. And when I learned about it's role since the begins of life, I was certain the was a much deeper relationship between us and our satellite.

That's why I find it funny that scientists miss the subtle influences. There is no stop and start when you are talking about the moon. It's been with us from just about the begining and will be for some time to come.

I love the moon.
I am terrified by the moon.
That means I am infatuated.
And that's how I look at the moon now.
In awe.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

You're depressing me. No offence. I hate this stuff. They've gone made. They really think CO2 injection is a good idea. UGH. I'll keep this link because it has tons of info. But it starts at page 197 and you said look at page 55. So I haven't found that bit. I'll keep scanning, but I don't want to, it makes me upset.

Thank you for your support. All of you.

I know the bloggers read this stuff and then they spread the idea. So I think we're helping spread the message about fracking and injection. This is a grand experiment. And we're the guinea pigs.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

sorry should have been more clear..that was page 55 on my adobe pdf viewer thingy

Thats page 249 of the document

edit on 12-3-2011 by okiecowboy because: page number

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

Do know what is the most repugnant section? The risk assessment. They are measuring the dangers. And it seems they think it's ok to risk human safety and the health of eviroment. Which are one in the same. They're willing to gamble. A poker player assess risk in this way so he knows when and how much to bet.

Sounds like Texas Hold 'em. Home of big oil. Oklahoma and Texas. Who provides scholarships to geologists? What are the geologists looking for?

By the way, it's not the fracking and injection, Arkansas has a Carbon Capture Plant as well as the wells.

Who controls the studies? Kinda like the drug makers. What product does the Pharmaceuticals Industry use to make drugs?

I haven't forgot about the chemical companies. I just couldn't carry on.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If you're watching, you may notice the trend may be changing.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Explain please

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

Sorry, there was just one that may be a bit bigger. The were trending smaller. I'm guessing close to 3. Hard to guage because of the constant waves from Japan. It's alone though, no tiny ones. Did you feel it?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Heard it, what is the blank spaces on whar, fcar and ccar

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It was enough to wake me up from a migraine med induced nap.... when I woke up, the walls were making a popping sound.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

It's a transmission problem, nothing major. Happens all the time on the Yellowstone webicorders. In fact, the Yellowstone webicorders just went down. I may try on the GEE. So, don't worry if they go off and on.

You heard it but didn't feel it. That may be good.

And I don't think it was much beyond 2.5.

They just revised the Japan large quake to 9.0 magnitude. Japan TV exclusive. So it's hard to judge sometimes and maybe I shouldn't try.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Yes i have to agree they seem to be slowing down some. The plumb bob is still right now. Still have apprehension and ringing horribly in the ears. Wish it all would just stop and die down and go away and let the world recover from the damage we have right now.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

My ears are ringing horribly as well. I'm hoping its the many cups of coffee I have been drinking all day, but I experienced this right before the 8.9 in Japan hit as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I was catching up on last nights thread when I noticed a few of you mentioning popping and ringing ears. I experienced that today, thinking, thats weird as I am driving and not on an airplane
...... p.s. I am memphis, tn. I also saw a prisim like rainbow thing in a non precipitating cloud. I turned to the car next to me to share this bizzare sight, but when I turned back to look again it was gone. Anyone know what this could of been?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
reply to post by antar

I was catching up on last nights thread when I noticed a few of you mentioning popping and ringing ears. I experienced that today, thinking, thats weird as I am driving and not on an airplane
...... p.s. I am memphis, tn. I also saw a prisim like rainbow thing in a non precipitating cloud. I turned to the car next to me to share this bizzare sight, but when I turned back to look again it was gone. Anyone know what this could of been?

Hey, good to meet another member from Memphis, did you see this cloud today? Here is ink to see if this is what you may have seen...

apinewooddesign.co.uk... l

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
www.iris.washington.edu...
another round with a good little jolt

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

S#!% fire, thats exactly what I saw(top pic) at southern and perkins, I rarely experience this level of fear, as I viewed this post, my stomach dropped......Any advice out there??

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

Sorry, 03/11/11 at 4:45 pm.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Good morning folks. Robin mentioned we needed our master list of resource reposted. I have been waiting till there are about 30 pages to update so as not to inundate everyone too often because it has gotten so large.

I would like to say there is a large Lunar section that he was referring to in recent posts. Please provide outside links to some of the cool graphics you've been providing in your posts, so they too can be included in our resources.

This list is for pages 1-164 to date. Monday evening I will continue to update the master list from 165 forward, but probably wont post this again till about page 190. Please take your time review the links, and let me know if some don't work, I got great help from jadedandcynical the last time, which I was able to locate the proper correction. So I need everyone's help to keep this accurate. Mods I apologize for the size but adjusting in a more timely fashion so as not to overwhelm our membership.

So here goes:

Earthquakes and Tectonic plate resources:
www.usgs.gov...
U. S. G E O L O G I C A L S U R V E Y E A R T H Q U A K E D A T A B A S E neic.usgs.gov... ONTH=&EDAY=&LMAG=&UMAG=&NDEP1=&NDEP2=&IO1=&IO2=&SLAT2=0.0&SLAT1=0.0&SLON2=0.0&SLON1=0.0&SUBMIT=Submit+Search

Dept of Energy database www.osti.gov...

earthquake.usgs.gov...
earthquake.usgs.gov...
www.iris.edu...
Iris latest seismic record for current graph: www.iris.washington.edu...
www.ouramazingplanet.com...
folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...
CERI Helicorders, seismic monitoring: folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...
qvsdata.wordpress.com...
earthquake.usgs.gov...
Earthquake List For Arkansas (Greenbrier Area) Feb 15-16: earthquake.usgs.gov...
www.scchealth.org...
news.nationalgeographic.com...
Arkansas Helicorders list www.geology.ar.gov...
Pacific NW Helicorders www.pnsn.org...
Pacific NW Webicorder www.pnsn.org...
qvsdata.wordpress.com...
www.documentarystream.com...
earthquake.usgs.gov...
www.ouramazingplanet.com...
qvsdata.wordpress.com...
www.ceri.memphis.edu...
Facts about the New Madrid Fault: www.dnr.mo.gov...
www.reality-choice.org...
geology.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
Impact of New Madrid Seismic Zone Earthquakes on the Central USA, Vol. 1 and 2 webcache.googleusercontent.com...:sTdLcWXszkEJ:www.ideals.illinois.edu... earthquakes+on+the+central+usa&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com
Descent of the ancient Farallon slab drives localized mantle flow below the New Madrid seismic zone: www.auburn.edu...
thecabin.net...
satellite seismic stress pattern analysis: www.google.com... sis
Understanding seismic reading qvsdata.wordpress.com...
Seismograph/meter info different scales etc.: inventors.about.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
Mercalli intensity scale explained: en.wikipedia.org...
Richter scale: en.wikipedia.org...
www.showme.net...
www.journalgazette.net...
www.sciencedaily.com...
Enola Swarm quakes info: www.ceri.memphis.edu...
Pre-quake indicators
insciences.org...
www.newscientist.com...
www.earth.northwestern.edu...
www.geodesy.cwu.edu...
www.sciencedaily.com...
www.courierpress.com...
2001 Enola Swarm www.ceri.memphis.edu...
Enola swarm info www.ceri.memphis.edu...
Faulkner County swarm www.geology.ar.gov...
Evidence of Possible Induced Seismicity in the Wabash Valley Seismic Zone from Improved Microearthquake Locations Indiana Illinois bssa.geoscienceworld.org...
Quake Data PuterMan www.4shared.com...
Canadian Quake resource earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca...
DOE Dept of Energy www.osti.gov...;jsessionid=75443CFD0B6E5015F3C346FB5D417F0F?purl=/215302-vFDkDs/webviewable/
Cape Breton www.capebretonpost.com...
SAN ANDREAS-LIKE FAULT FOUND IN EASTERN U.S.
The fault stretches from N.Y. to Alabama and could cause an earthquake with the right mix of ingredients. news.discovery.com...
New Madrid Compendium www.ceri.memphis.edu...

New Madrid 1811 info: www.ceri.memphis.edu...
1811 newspaper accounts: www.eas.slu.edu...
Liquification during quake 1811: www.insurancejournal.com...
USCG 1811 quake: earthquake.usgs.gov...
Tennessee earthquake history earthquake.usgs.gov...
USGS Energy >> Geochemistry and Geophysics >> Seismic Data Processing and Interpretation >> Staff List energy.cr.usgs.gov...
www.ceri.memphis.edu...
Midcontinent quakes: It's no fault of their own www.msnbc.msn.com...

Iceland/Earthquake en.vedur.is...
Earthquakes in Arkansas May Be Man-Made, Experts Warn www.foxnews.com...
Earthquake Hazard in the New Madrid Seismic Zone Scientists remain concerned about a major destructive earthquake geology.com...
The New Madrid earthquakes By James L. Penick books.google.com... #v=onepage&q=volcano%20arkansas
Turn your laptop into a seismograph shakingearth.blogspot.com...
Your Laptop Could Detect The Next Earthquake www.npr.org...
usarray.seis.sc.edu...
Seismic Hazard Assessment US www.uky.edu...
Current Environmental Work of Erin Brockovich www.brockovich.com...
Seismicity and seismic stress in the Coso Range, Coso geothermal field, and Indian Wells Valley region, southeast-central California www.unc.edu...&Lees_Coso_Seismicity_stress.pdf
Watch how liquefaction occurs www.nzherald.co.nz...
Characteristics of the October 2005 Microearthquake Swarm and Reactivation of Similar Event Seismic Swarms over Decadal Time Periods near Socorro, New Mexico www.bssaonline.org...
Microearthquake swarm near Kendall, Washington nwgeology.wordpress.com...
Characteristics of the October 2005 Microearthquake Swarm and Reactivation of Similar Event Seismic Swarms over Decadal Time Periods near Socorro, New Mexico mahabghodss.net...
News Video: Quakes, injection wells tied; panel eyes shutdown savant7.com...
Swaying before storm was from quake, not wind www.stltoday.com...
Earthquake insurance is worth a look www.stltoday.com...

Fracking' Disposal Sites Suspended, Likely Linked To Arkansas Earthquakes www.huffingtonpost.com...

CERI Public Statement on the Guy Earthquake Swarm www.ceri.memphis.edu...
Remotely Triggered Earthquakes in Stable Continental Regions: Beacons of Stress? adsabs.harvard.edu...
The Enola, Arkansas, Sequence of 2001: a Recurring Earthquake Swarm in "Stable Continental" Crust? adsabs.harvard.edu...
Earthquakes, Gases, and Earthquake Prediction trilogymedia.com.au...
Earthquake Information for 1993 earthquake.usgs.gov...

Earthquake Boom www.terraresearch.net...

Fracking/Drilling related:
Fracking Resource Guide frack.mixplex.com...
frackingarkansas.wordpress.com...
Fracking the Life Out of Arkansas and Beyond ______beforeitsnews/story/344/370/Fracking_the_Life_Out_of_Arkansas_and_Beyond.html
BOEMRE Approves First Deepwater Drilling Permit To Meet Important New Safety Standards in Gulf of Mexico www.boemre.gov...
Identification of MHF (massive hydraulic fracturing) fracture planes and flow paths: A correlation of well log data with patterns in locations of induced seismicity www.osti.gov...
Induced seismicity associated with enhanced geothermal system www.osti.gov...
politics.beforeitsnews.com...
books.google.com..."deepwell+injection"+OR+"deep+well+injection"+OR+"undergroun d+injection"&sig=jrgrSpXc9wcEWoylIM
Oil and Gas Collection: Hydraulic Fracturing, Toxic Chemicals and the Surge of Earthquake Activity in Arkansas: www.globalresearch.ca...
Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission NOTICE OF SPECIAL HEARING – EMERGENCY REQUEST www.aogc.state.ar.us...
whttp...://www.springerlink.com/content/lr247770l2272741/
ww.gaslandthemovie.com/whats-fracking/
www.npr.org...
1trickpony.cachefly.net...
www.osti.gov...
search.usa.gov...
Injection Induced Earthquake References: www.nyx.net...
www.thepeoplesvoice.org...
seekingalpha.com...
geology.com...
Can you prevent large earthquakes by making lots of small ones, or by "lubricating" the fault with water or another material?: earthquake.usgs.gov...
Discharge of Tectonic Stresses in the Earth Crust by High-power Electric Pulses for Earthquake Hazard Mitigation: www.voltairenet.org...
owni.eu...
c1.redgreenandblue.org...
Gas wells map: www.eia.gov...
The Rocky Mountain Arsenal deep injection well: www.rma.army.mil...
Top 5 Ways to Cause a Man-Made Earthquake: www.wired.com...#
www.aogc.state.ar.us...
switchboard.nrdc.org...
www.buffalonews.com...
www.dallasnews.com...
www.usgs.gov...
www.dallasnews.com...
A Huge Fracking Mess PA Fracking article www.anh-usa.org...
Government Agencies for natural gas industry www.business.com...
Geologist predicts next big quake spot
www.courierpress.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
Ohio Fracking www.collegegreenmag.com...
West Virginia Fracking www.frackcheckwv.net...
Regulation Lax as Gas Wells’ Tainted Water Hits Rivers
www.nytimes.com...
www.water-contamination-from-shale.com...
Water management technologies used by Marcellus Shale Gas Producers. www.osti.gov...
Swiss stop geothermal drilling because of earthquakes www.daytondailynews.com...
The Geysers is a complex of 22 geothermal power plants Induced Seismicityen.wikipedia.org...
Gaswell locating gis2.rrc.state.tx.us...
Shallow Earthquakes associated with the New Madrid Fault & BP's Mega Oil Spill. bklim.newsvine.com...
Silencing the Independent Voices Of Truth on the BP's Mega Oil Spill, GOM. bklim.newsvine.com...
Oil Rigs/Platforms in OCS Region of Gulf of Mexico, USA, 2008 geocommons.com...
www.slb.com...
Fracking Hell: The Untold Story www.youtube.com...
2 Ark. injection wells may be closed amid quakes www.businessweek.com...
Pittsburgh’s drinking water is radioactive, thanks to fracking. Only question is, how much? www.grist.org...
Art Cashin On The Worrisome String Of Earthquakes Rattling The State Of Arkansas www.businessinsider.com...
Are Arkansas Quakes Manmade? Business Halts as Scientists Decide

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
State of Arkansas Oil and Gas Commision www.aogc.state.ar.us...
Shallow Earthquakes associated with the New Madrid Fault & BP's Mega Oil Spill bklim.newsvine.com...
Imaging hydraulic fractures in a geothermal reservoir www.dur.ac.uk...
Trip report for field visit to Fayetteville Shale gas wells www.osti.gov...
Strong Case For Disposal Well-Quake Connection arkansasmatters.com...

Movement Against Fracking related links:
VIDEO: Drillers say they will halt disposal of fluids www.arkansasonline.com...
Greers Ferry Community Forum on Drilling www.msnbc.msn.com...
Natural Gas Company on Greers Ferry Lake, Residents Worried www.katv.com...
Natural Gas Companies Conduct Surveys At Greers Ferry Lake www.fairfieldbaynews.com...
Arkansas Suspends Drilling of Injection Wells after Earthquake Swarm www.allgov.com...

KEEP DRILLING TOXICS OUT OF OUR DRINKING WATER
Tell your Senators, Representative to support the FRAC Act : salsa.democracyinaction.org...
Arkansas Regulators Looking to Halt Wastewater-Storage Operations online.wsj.com...
Commission to consider closing disposal wells in quake-prone region arkansasnews.com...

Pressure Limits Efforts to Police Drilling for Gas www.nytimes.com...
Pressure Grows for Answers on Fracking green.blogs.nytimes.com...

Arkansas Friend on Facebook www.facebook.com...
www.facebook.com...
www.facebook.com...
WV www.facebook.com...
Opposing fracking one community at a time www.rochestercitynewspaper.com...

Stand with Josh and Mark in calling for a national moratorium on fracking org2.democracyinaction.org...

Faulkner County AK Concerned Citizens Advisory Group frackingarkansas.wordpress.com...

Industry Support for Fracking
Addressing Hydraulic Fracturing Issues One-by-One blog.energytomorrow.org...

Are we winning or losing the public relations battle on Marcellus Shale? blog.gregoryfca.com...

Codes for drilling rigs status and other drilling infos:
www.aogc.state.ar.us...
glenarborsun.com...
www.oerb.com...
findarticles.com...
www.energyindepth.org...
www.redwingaerials.com...
“Green” Gas Drilling? No Fracking Way open.salon.com...
Regulation lax as gas wells' tainted water hits rivers thedailyreview.com...
Records show wastewater with radium sent to Troy Twp thedailyreview.com...
Hydraulic Fracturing, 'Fracking,' Banned In Buffalo, NY www.huffingtonpost.com...

General Geology related resources:
The Memphis Sand Aquifer: nsglc.olemiss.edu...
Sinking sand, sand boils, LIQUEFACTION: www.showme.net...
www.amnh.org...
pediaview.com...
Pic of sandblows and liquification www.buzzle.com...
Make Your Own Seismograph www.kfvs12.com...
Subsidence is the motion of a surface en.wikipedia.org...
The Boston Mountains area is a high and deeply dissected plateau located in northern Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma. en.wikipedia.org...
The Arkoma Basin Province includes portions of west-central Arkansas and southeastern Oklahoma certmapper.cr.usgs.gov...
Geology : Plate Tectonics www.ucmp.berkeley.edu...
Global Tectonics www.tulane.edu...

Volcanic resources:
abundanthope.net...
Volcanic Landforms, Volcanoes and Plate Tectonics:www.tulane.edu...
A VOLCANIC ERUPTION IN ARKANSAS: www.suite101.com...
USGS 06186500 Yellowstone River at Yellowstone Lk Outlet YNP: waterdata.usgs.gov...,00065,00010

Arkansas Volcanic past vulcan.wr.usgs.gov...
Volcanoes drop hint before deadly eruptions: study www.cbc.ca...
'Human error' triggered mud volcano Indonesia www.youtube.com...
Indonesian mud volcano flow 'to last 26 years www.bbc.co.uk...
Survival 4 Yellowstone Supervolcano www.youtube.com...

Good place to see images and from there you can navigate to info about the earthquakes accompanying the volcano. volcanoes.usgs.gov...
New scientific study finds dormant volcanoes can awaken in months theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

Solar resources:
Solar Flares and Earthquakes: adsabs.harvard.edu...
Moving to the rhythm of the Sun www.esa.int...
What's up in space spaceweather.com...

Nuclear/Chemical related sources:
www.terrapub.co.jp...
www.thepeoplesvoice.org...
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., (KTHV) -- The Chemical Stockpile: www.todaysthv.com...

Moon Tide EarthQuake correlation
www.moonconnection.com...
www.smeter.net...
news.nationalgeographic.com...
tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov...
National Buoy Data Center www.ndbc.noaa.gov...
www.stormsurf.com...
Jetstream info virga.sfsu.edu...
rises in sea temperatures (and/or falls in sea level) can trigger the sudden release of methane en.wikipedia.org...
Lunar Perigee and Apogee Calculator www.fourmilab.ch...
Strong Earth Tides Can Trigger Earthquakes, UCLA Scientists Report www.sciencedaily.com...

Mainstream media AK Quake coverage:
Officials:No link between wells, quakes www.newsandsentinel.com...
Arkansas Suspends Drilling of Injection Wells after Earthquake Swarm www.allgov.com...
Largest earthquake in 35 years hits Arkansas news.yahoo.com...
A Dot on the Map, Until the Earth Started Shaking www.nytimes.com...
More seismic monitors being installed in Arkansas www.wmctv.com...
edition.cnn.com...#
news.blogs.cnn.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.foxnews.com...
news.yahoo.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.nytimes.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Investigative Journalism 4 Corners www.abc.net.au...

Stay informed
Threat Watch: standeyo.com...
www.radioreference.com...
www.radioreference.com...
Home page www.radioreference.com...
www.norad.mil...
www.globalincidentmap.com...
strictlyhonest.com...
Earthquake preparedness www.yourselfsufficientliving.com...
Did you feel it? USGS form to report earthquake.usgs.gov...
Participate in the Great Central U.S. ShakeOut to practice how to protect yourself during earthquakes, and to get prepared. www.shakeout.org...

Water/Fluid earthquake related
Fluid chemistry of veining associated with an ancient microearthquake swarm, Benmore Dam, New Zealand gsabulletin.gsapubs.org...

Where has all Huntsbury's water gone? www.3news.co.nz...

Other:
Bird die off map location:www.bing.com...,+Missouri&FORM=MIRE1
No poison found in birds that fell on town www.msnbc.msn.com...
FEMA test date and info: www.ready.gov...
www.asisonline.org...
www.fema.gov...
www.baproducts.com... Dr Chet Snow's Earth Change Map
Memphis River Projectwww.memphis.edu...
www.buzzle.com...
Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Illinois www.cnn.com...
Illinois earthquake.usgs.gov...
Planetary Alignment / Earthquake Watch March 18th 2011 www.youtube.com...
Webcams site www.wunderground.com...
Arkansas map Greers classic.mapquest.com...

Vertigo and Earthquakes poleshift.ning.com...:BlogPost:225590&commentId=3863141:Comment:307140&xg_source=activity
Vertigo and Earthquakes con’t. www.hinduonnet.com...
Health and Environmental Effects Document on Geothermal Energy -- 1982 update www.osti.gov...
Geothermal Project in California Is Shut Down www.nytimes.com...
Geomagnetic activity, humidity, temperature and headache: is there any correlation? www.researchgate.net...
Human Behavior Before Earthquakes www2.gi.alaska.edu...
Aches to Quakes - Sensitives Who Predict Earthquakes Suffer Pain and Ridicule www.terraresearch.net...
tell tale signs of a major earthquake scienceray.com...
Insight to the mystery of Ear Tones prior to Earthquakes – how they occur and why. www.terraresearch.net...
Methane Gas Likely Spewing Into The Oceans Through Vents In Sea Floor www.sciencedaily.com...

Longitudinal Scalar EM Waves – strong Earth Emissions are part of Quakes and Volcanics www.terraresearch.net...
Page 1 to 164

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

Just prepare in advance in case the inevitable happens. I experienced a small tremor Friday morning and I live out by the motor sports raceway, a friend that lives in Olive Branch felt it too. All any of us can do is make a contingency plan ahead of time and hope we never have to live it. Just watching the problems they are having in Japan is a big enough lesson for all of us, they despirately need food, water and medicines. Have a supply for two weeks on hand. Have a destination to go to if you are able to get out of Memphis. Have cash available. Fill up your gas tank now. Have a bug out bag ready. If you have pets, take care of them too. Take down anything that can break off of shelves and walls. Make plans with your family or loved ones to meet somewhere if it happens when you are seperated. Just remain calm and plan ahead.

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join