It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JESUS's Real name , the real history of thanksgiving. Alternative history .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Below are lyrics from Ras Kass Nature of the threat .
They paint a different picture of history .
Note The following is not necessarily my opinion also but , I have researched every point he makes .
I'd like to know what fellow ats ers think.
I advise you to read with out emotion and with an open mind .

Let freedom ring with a buckshot, but not just yet
First we need to truly understand the nature of the threat
And a pale man walks in the threshold of darkness
Roughly 20,000 years ago the first humans evolved with the phenotypical trait
genetic recessive Blue eyes, blonde hair and white skin
Albinism apparently was a sin to the original man, Africans
So the mutants traveled North of the equator
Called Europeans later, the first race haters
So here's the Devil's alpha to the beta
Cause history's best qualified to teach one
Quoting German philosopher Schopenhauer
"Every white man is a faded or a bleached one"
Migration created further mutation
Genetic drifts, evolution through recombination
Adaptation to the climate
As the Caucus Mountain man reverted to that of a primate
Savage Neanderthals, until the late Paleolithic age
That's when the Black Grimaldi man came
With the symbol of the dragon, fire and art
Check cave paintings in France and Spain to the Venus of Willendorf
Around 2000 B.C. Southern Russians migrate in small units
Those who travel West populated Europe
Those who went East settled in Iran, known as Aryans
1500 B.C. some crossed the Khyber Pass into India and created Hinduism,
the first caste system, the origins of racism
A white dot on the forehead meant elite
The black dot - defeat; untrustable, untouchables
They wrote the holy Vedas in Sanskrit
That's the language that created Greek, German, Latin and English
Now the Minoans around 2000 B.C.Starts on the island of Crete,
in the Agean SeaThe Greek culture begins Western Civilization
But "Western Civilization" means"White Domination"
Myceneans learned from Kemet, called Egypt in Greek
It existed since at least 3000 B.C.
Creating geometry and astronomy
This knowledge influenced Plato, Socrates and Hippocrates
Cause Imhotep, the real real father of medicine
Was worshiped in Greece and Rome in the form of a Black African
The word Africa comes from the Greek "Aphrike"meaning "without cold";
the word philosophy means "love of knowledge"
Stole from first man, Greek power expands
The first Greek fraternities band
The word gymnasium is Greek for "naked"
This was the place where adolescent boys were educated, and molested
This was accepted because Greek culture was homosexua
lFor example, Sappho trained girls on the island of Lesbos
Hence, the word lesbian December 25th, the birth of Saturn
A homosexual god, now check the historical pattern
December 25, now thought the birth of Christ
Was Saturnalia, when men got drunk,#ed each other then beat their wife
Fact is, it was still practiced, til they called it Christmas
So put a gerbil on your Christmas list
The Hellenistic Era, Alexander the Great
Conquers all the way to India leavin four successor states
By the Fifth century B.C., R.O.M.E.succeeds to be the conqueror of Egypt and Greece
But had the threat of the Black Phoenicians in Sicily
The Punic Wars began 264 B.C.The Black general Hannibal and Carthaginian Peace
In 146 B.C. Carthage fell after a six-month siege
Rome sold every citizen to slavery
The first genocide of history
And more bisexuality in sight;
Julius Caesar was known as"every woman's husband and every man's wife"
Spartacus Revolt, a slave rebellion that lost
Where 6,000 slaves was nailed on a cross
Cross? Aw, # Jesus Christ! Time for some-act-right
Christians get your facts right
Cause Christ was not his name
That's Greek for "One who is anointed"
Yoshua Ben Yosef was his name, do Christians know this?
So who do you praise, do you know his name?Or do you do this in vain?
Accepting the religion they gave slaves to behave
Peep the description of historian Josephus
"Short, dark, with an underdeveloped beard was Jesus"
He had the Romans fearing revolution
The solution was to take him to court and falsely accuse him
After being murdered by Pilate how can it be
these same white Romans established Christianity
Constantine would later see the cross in a dream In his vision,
it read "En Hawk Signo Wonka"
:"In this sign we conquer" - Manifest Destiny
created the Nicean Creed
separated god into three
Decided Jesus was born on December 25th
and raised then on the third day is a myth
Plus to deceive us
Commissioned Michelangelo to paint white pictures of Jesus
He used his aunt, uncle, and nephew
Subconsciously that affects youIt makes you put white people closer to God
In the eight century Muslims conquered Spain, Portugal and France
and controlled it for 700 years
They never mention this in history class
cause o'fays are threatened when you get the real lesson
Moors from Baghdad, Turkey threatened European Christians
Meaning, the white way of life; hence the Crusades for Christ
On November 25th, 1491Santiago defeats the last Muslim stronghold,
Grenada King Ferdinand gave thanks to God for victory
And the Pope of Rome and declared this date to forever be
A day of "Thanksgiving" for all European Christians..
Now listen, when you celebrate "Thanksgiving"
What you are actually celebratin is the proclamation of the Pope of Rome
Who later, in league with Queen Isabella
sent Cardinal Ximenos to Spain
to murder any blacks that resisted Christianity
These Moors, these black men and women
were from Baghdad, Turkey
And today, you eat the turkey, for your "Thanksgiving" day
as the European Powers destroyed the Turkeys
Who were the forefathers of your mothers and fathers
Now around this time, Whites started callings us Negroes
That's Spanish for black object meaning we're not really people
but property, and the triangle trade begins - they seize us
Queen Elizabeth sends the first slaves on a ship named Jesus
Stealin land from the indigenous natives
Gave them alcohol to keep the Red Man intoxicated
Whites claim they had to civilize these pagan animals
But up until 1848 there's documented cases
of whites being the savage cannibals, eatin Indians
In 1992, it's Jeffery Dahmer
They slaughtered a whole race with guns
Drugs, priests and nuns
1763, the first demonic tactic of biological warfare
As tokens of peace,
Sir Jeffery Amherst passed out clothin and blankets to the Indian community
Infested with small pox, knowin they had no immunity
Today it's AIDS, you best believe it's man made

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

I think that Jesus was a pretty cool dude who got exploited later on in 'History' for the means of tyrannical people.

People who wished to force spiritual oppression and dehumanisation of the population.
And they have succeeded... Unfortunately.

Mainstream religion is just a tool for oppression and control. Churches used to flipping run the countries.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Wow, brilliant lyric.

I did know most of this, though. For the most part it is spot on historically (from a caucasian who can't see the big deal about skin colours anyway).

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I think your right my friend , tptb like to use people to their advantage whose to say they wouldn't do it to a jesus type figure .
Anyway I believe that we can all be gods , We have the power to create life and create our own reality .
I take my power and courage from within not from a force I cannot see but thats just me .
Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I'm white too my friend but , I know what my ancestors have done in the past .
If there was a jesus it wouldn't matter to me if he was black , i'm like you , i dont care about skin colour only actions
Its whats on the inside that matters to me .

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
dumb. i'm homosexual yet i don't want a "gerbil" for christmas. if homosexuality was so prevalent in history, maybe the rest of you are just repressed or latent, which would explain why people are so lost and angry with their lives.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Like I said bro , not necessarily my opinion
For the record I believe you should be free to do as you please as long as you harm no others .
Im not anti anyone , only anti people with devilish ways .

Anyway what about the rest of the lyrics ? lol Theres plenty more food for thought there .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yes, Yeshua Ben Yosuf (Joshua son of Joseph)....Jesus is the greek version but Joshua is actually more accurate. And yes, the Romans made Christmas fall on the Saturnalia (pagan) celebration 3 sunrises after the winter solstice. His real birthdate is April 6th I understand.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Yes, Yeshua Ben Yosuf (Joshua son of Joseph)....Jesus is the greek version but Joshua is actually more accurate. And yes, the Romans made Christmas fall on the Saturnalia (pagan) celebration 3 sunrises after the winter solstice. His real birthdate is April 6th I understand.

Do you think he was just a normal guy ? I do , I think they supressed his story because they dont want you to think 1 person can make a difererence but I believe they can .www.thenazareneway.com...

If everyone chose a righteous path , created life , spread knowledge our potential power could be limitless,,God like.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Short answer White Guilt for the OP. Doesn't know what Judaism is and anything about history.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I will explain what I think about Jesus...(in all honesty, this is a response I gave in another post, but it fits here too...
His words were real. His message was real. Was his name Jesus, was he the son of God, did he die for our sins? I don't have, nor claim to have the answer to these questions. I will say that it can be a dangerous idea to invite something into your heart that you don't know. (for example, invite Jesus into your heart or invite his message and understanding into your heart.) Whether Jesus was an existing man, or god, or whether Jesus was a parable, the author of the words that Jesus used in the bible understood truth. I have always believed that there was a man, whom some might call a prophet, who understood the consciousness involved with the universe, who understood that this consciousness lie in everything, right down to every very atom. I think his message was stolen and put into a book that is part truth, and part lie to enslave humanity. you gotta put some truth in it to attract the masses right? I don't think the man they called Jesus would have been so egotistical to have asked anyone to worship him, or bow down to him. this man would not have been so egotistical to have said that the ONLY way to god is through him. Perhaps he would have said that one has to understand what he means, but he would have been accepting of someone coming to this understanding in their own fashion, NOT only through his words. The man they called Jesus would not have demanded that people understand the way HE described it. He would have understood that everyone comes to their own understandings in their own ways. This is why he persistently used parables to ultimately describe the same thing. The man they called Jesus was a truther, man. Imagine the frustration trying to describe his understanding, when their were no words, and in a time where you could be stoned for your ideas. (not that the system is much different today ; )
Peace and One Love

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

The Law (the Torah) is considered by the New Testament to have been completely fulfilled by Jesus (Matthew 5:17-18). Complete fulfillment could only occur with the moment of Jesus' death (John 19:30). That death is considered the culmination of the Law (Romans 10:4; Galatians 3:24-25; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 10:12, 14). Everything occurring to Jesus prior to that moment would have had to be under the Law. Yet, neither the physical condition (blemished), the age (over thirty years of age), the date (15 Nisan), the location (outside Jerusalem and its Temple), the executioners (Romans), the method (crucifixion), nor the cause of Jesus' death (either asphyxiation or shock), is in accordance with that prescribed by the Scriptures for the sacrificing of a paschal lamb. Therefore, the Law was not fulfilled in Jesus. The evidence shows that he could not be equated with the paschal lamb. here are three biblical regulations, which relate directly to a study of the claim that Jesus was the ultimate passover lamb whose cosmic role is interwoven with the paschal commemoration and its symbolism. The Israelites must offer the blood of the sacrifice without leaven (Exodus 34:25).

The Israelites must not break any bones of the paschal lamb (Exodus 12:46). The Israelites must sacrifice the paschal lamb only at the place appointed by God (Deuteronomy 16:5-6). The Torah specifies that these ordinances are given solely to the Jewish people, who alone are commanded to sacrifice the paschal lamb. However, the Romans executed Jesus. It will not do to say that the Jews handed Jesus over to the Romans. Fulfillment of the commandments could only come through following the procedure set down by God.

The Law is clear: The sacrifice of the paschal lamb, without blemish and within the year of its birth (Exodus 12:5), is only ordained for the Jewish people (Exodus 12:14). To them alone is given the additional command not to break the bones of the paschal lamb (Numbers 9:12). Despite this fact, the supposed non-breaking of Jesus' bones in order to fulfill the commandment is credited by the New Testament to the pagan Roman soldiers (John 19:36). The Romans were never bound by the law, so that crediting them with fulfillment of a Passover commandment is irrelevant.

Not only was it incumbent upon the Jewish people alone to sacrifice the paschal lamb, but the geographic location for the shedding of sacrificial blood was specified. The paschal sacrifice could only be offered at the Temple altar (Leviticus 17:11, Deuteronomy 16:5-6). The Temple, itself, was situated within the city of Jerusalem. However, the New Testament locates the site of Jesus' execution outside both the Temple and the city of Jerusalem (John 19:20, Hebrews 13:12). In addition, the specific date for the paschal sacrifice is the late afternoon of 14 Nisan (Exodus 12:6). If the Last Supper were a seder, then the Synoptic Gospels' chronology would date the crucifixion on 15 Nisan.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
actually, the 613 laws for the jewish....and i do not paraphrase...."are a witness against them"....i don't say that....deut. 31 and 32....anyone go read it

jesus is real today...one has to follow it to get it. we end up living it by His grace.....what He does for us in this troubled world....cool lyrics, too

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Here is the youtube video

Interesting lyrics

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The real name of Jesus is not JeSUS. Je pronounced Geeee means Cursed Be. SUS is from zeus worship which was part of all the pagan traditions that the Roman corporate church from the word circe which means circus came from. Constantine was into major pagan beliefs as was his family and prior generations. One need only prove this not just by the infiltration of paganism into christianity and the festivals within christianity but also by the statues he erected which stand to this VERY day in and around the State Government of Rome.

IESUS as it was origionally written by the church means Son of Zeus. It later became Jesus not because the cursed zeus but because the letter J became invented 500 years ago. Geee just happens to be a middle eastern word for cursed be and so it is ironic...

All early and oldest transcripts of scripture that are in museums that predate all the Roman docs show HIS name as IHY which translated is YaHuW. Not one time does JESUS EVER APPEAR IN ANY documents prior to the church because the church made that pagan name up.

Most people do not know that JeHovah used to be IeHovah and Hovah in strongs concordance means mischeif and Ruin and Destroyer... these were the titles for SHATAN or satan and NOT our Father yet this is the grand illusion that Shatan has been able to create which is in keeping with the Prophecy of Revelation.

Do the research yourself! Do not let JW's Mormans Catholics or any Christian religion DICTATE there so called truths. YOU ARE TO SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND and this scriptural... AHHHH but you say, THIS IS BLASPHEMY! Yes it is in the eyes of these propogating religions. SIMPLY seek out the truth and break free from the cult controlls of these man made organized religions! If you seek you will find!

Find out why YHWH or YaHuWaH is the hidden key to all truth. Find out why YaHuW was His name while on earth.
Or just continue to live in the false teachings of the churches... it is up to you...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I like your account bro , I tend to agree about the bible and jesus , I think your right , he would have been humble and would not have wanted all this drama .
Yes you could say hes was truther ! and what happens to people who cause to much rebellion , they get silenced .
I think Yeshua/Jesus was someone who stood up to a dictatorshipie Rome , like we are trying to now and stop a nwo .

Peace to you .

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Thanks bro. I noticed the Nation of Gods and earths flag. I been listenin to Wu since they popped in the early nineties, been learning about NGE for a year or so now. You should read, if you haven't yet, the Tao of Wu.
One love bro
peace

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Ha ha a man of good taste wu fan here too - Yeah i wana get that and the wu tang manual too -

Check my track -
Dedicated to Shalolin-
Beat and verse created by me .
www.youtube.com...

Peace to you bro .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

Nice bit of Gnosticism there man. I agree - if I have interpreted your comments correctly. Shaitan - Satan - Lucifer - Prometheus; these are the true liberators and creators of mankind. The deceiver is hidden in plainest sight.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Yoshua Ben Yosef was his name

Actually, Yeshua is the more correct spelling of the name.
edit on 22-2-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join