It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest secret ever told #2 all time. We are inside of God.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So if stars are sperm and planets are eggs and what not, then please, explain to me in a thorough manner all of the following:
Galaxies
Quasars
Neutron Stars (eggs that lost fertility?
)
Dwarf Stars
Quark Stars
Cosmic Microwave Background
Pulsars
Gamma Ray Bursts
Super and Hypernovae
Super and Hypergiants
Nebulae
Solar Wind
Dark Matter
Dark Energy
Four interactions and their related particles
Quarks
Leptons
Hadrons
Mesons
Asteroids
Comets
White Holes

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i don't know how to put this but its possible for all those theories to be correct. the sun/stars DO give life and in a way our earth IS an egg... its just metaphors... i'm sure the OP didn't mean they were actually eggs and actually sperm just like whoever told him didn't mean that.

as for the statement we're inside our God... can ALSO be considered here b/c just like smaller organisms are alive inside of us and there's infinitely more space inside of everything we could be inside of something else.

looking at these posts, there are some narrow minded people who shouldn't throw around their slanders so easily

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Dare I ask who told you this?

The 'Mother of life' the Mother of all Gods told me this.
But if you want me to believe that a bunch of rocks, during a 300million period of time hit the earth and created life,then..umm,just cant,sorry.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think that God would be considerably different than our human based concepts. Things like gender, reproduction, method of transport, geez, just about everything, would be a nonsense.

Although we are "made in his image" it doesn't necessarily mean that He is in ours.

Perhaps, moment by moment, we are generated by the mind of God. We are his thoughts, a simulation in His mind. that I could believe.
edit on 15/2/2011 by chr0naut because: Better put..

edit on 15/2/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
you need help, this is the most whacked out theory i have ever heard.
edit on 15-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

I never ever talk in theorys...never have never will,its ...to mortal.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/74b6a78e8f109d11.jpg[/atsimg]

some of you are being incredibly rude and dismissive about a very solid premise. as seen in the picture above, the holy grail / womb / magnetosphere connection is more than just a vivid imagination.

what i have always found interesting about it is tied in to 2012 theory (please dont flame). the way i have heard it, the polar shift that everyone is talking about will include a single momentary lapse in the magnetosphere which will equate to "penetration" of the sun into the earth.

it seems like this type of penetration would result in death of the entire planet. but there are a lot of variables involved with such an event.....so who can say what the result would be?

i really like this idea, OP. thanks for bringing it up and dont let the critical hits get to you.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

What in Hawkings name were you smoking when you heard and decided to share this? Very trippy...

most likly the same thing scientist was smoking ,feeding you darwin and evolution and such,lol

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It could be an analogy, however you've got to piece it together more logically. Good start process however.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor

What in Hawkings name were you smoking when you heard and decided to share this? Very trippy...

i share with you,my immortal knowledge of questions asked and found after death and im smoking.
AND WHAT THE HELL IS CRACK?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
"I just found out that our solar system isn’t all what it appears to be ,I just found out not to long ago, that we are living…in side of ‘God ‘,as we speak"

How long ago and who told you?

8 days ago,from me and the 'Mother of all life' conversation we had on something else we was discussing.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
So if stars are sperm and planets are eggs and what not, then please, explain to me in a thorough manner all of the following:
Galaxies
Quasars
)
Dwarf Stars
Quark Stars
Pulsars
Gamma Ray Bursts
Super and Hypernovae
Super and Hypergiants
Nebulae
Solar Wind
Dark Matter
Dark Energy
Quarks
Leptons
Hadrons
Mesons
Asteroids
Comets
White Holes

I think you missed the point of the OP...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by mugger
"I just found out that our solar system isn’t all what it appears to be ,I just found out not to long ago, that we are living…in side of ‘God ‘,as we speak"

How long ago and who told you?

Ive been asking the OP, but nothing yet. I think they are afraid to say who told them, for it may look like they are completely crazy.

I'm sure it was a dream.....

The' Mother of all life' told me,amongst other things .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
'Black Holes' are like a period to a mortal woman, but it is the cleansing of the womb of God-dess.

A black hole of the mass of the Sun will take more than a billion times a billion times a billion times a billion times a billion times a billion times the age of the universe to evaporate completely!
-Astro.Cornell.Edu

That's one helluva menstrual cycle.
The PMS must be killer.

Take note ladies...no more complaining during that "special time".

The universe has been on the rag for over a billion years and hasn't once asked us for some Midol!

- Lee

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
Galaxies
Quasars
)
Dwarf Stars
Quark Stars
Pulsars
Gamma Ray Bursts
Super and Hypernovae
Super and Hypergiants
Nebulae
Solar Wind
Dark Matter
Dark Energy
Quarks
Leptons
Hadrons
Mesons
Asteroids
Comets
White Holes

Give me one day to answer your question,i have to ask the mother of all what that means,she didnt break all that down in our conversation.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gam3pr0
i don't know how to put this but its possible for all those theories to be correct. the sun/stars DO give life and in a way our earth IS an egg... its just metaphors... i'm sure the OP didn't mean they were actually eggs and actually sperm just like whoever told him didn't mean that.

as for the statement we're inside our God... can ALSO be considered here b/c just like smaller organisms are alive inside of us and there's infinitely more space inside of everything we could be inside of something else.

looking at these posts, there are some narrow minded people who shouldn't throw around their slanders so e i'm sure the

i'm sure the OP didn't mean they were actually eggs and actually sperm just like whoever told him didn't mean that.

yes i did,very much so.
And thank you for breaking it down in the terms you broke it down with.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Immortalgemini,

I like the way you answer critics.

I do have one question:

Who is "the Mother of all life" that you communicate with?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/74b6a78e8f109d11.jpg[/atsimg]

some of you are being incredibly rude and dismissive about a very solid premise. as seen in the picture above, the holy grail / womb / magnetosphere connection is more than just a vivid imagination.

what i have always found interesting about it is tied in to 2012 theory (please dont flame). the way i have heard it, the polar shift that everyone is talking about will include a single momentary lapse in the magnetosphere which will equate to "penetration" of the sun into the earth.

it seems like this type of penetration would result in death of the entire planet. but there are a lot of variables involved with such an event.....so who can say what the result would be?

i really like this idea, OP. thanks for bringing it up and dont let the critical hits get to you.

Thanks tgidkp ,but i dont think they are being critical,they just believe in science ,and aliens,more then God.
Where did you get that picture from by the way?
I was going to make the title,the 2 greatest secrets of all time,being though she explained the holy grail secret to me,but i had nothing to go by,so i left it out,but thanks,atleast that solves why she told me that,lol

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Immortalgemini,

I like the way you answer critics.

I do have one question:

Who is "the Mother of all life" that you communicate with?

Thanks.

A book found by my great, great, great grandfather in the 1700s,that was left to me in a will by my grandfather in 1984.its called Fe-mea-le 'fruits'
She was the first female prophetess to ever communicate with the mother of all, and bring her word to the cosmos of thinking.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You really didn't say that a 'black hole' was a womans period did you? Let me guess, never had a girlfriend, and probably won't in the near future.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Many years ago as a young lad loaded with all kinds of dreams and aspirations never once did I think I was wasting my time, at least not until I read this thread! All these years have just been a waste now that I've just learned I might just be an appendix! Grrr...I can feel myself about to rupture!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join