It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga taking the Reptilian thing too far?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So here is the latest picture of Lady Gaga sporting what look to be some lovely subdermal implants on her boat race. They aren't real ones from what I can gather, but rather prosthetics applied by a makeup artist.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7ef7518402b.jpg[/atsimg]

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Not sure why she would do this aside from playing up to her current 'Reptilian' theme. As I am sure you will have heard she turned up to the Grammys in a giant egg out of which she hatched into a performance on stage.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef0fbc27b5cf.jpg[/atsimg]

This was perhaps linked to the theme of her Bad Romance video for which she received a Grammy nomination and won. If you remember in the video there were alot of references to selling her body/soul to the highest bidder. In the video she also hatches from an egg, and crawls around in a latex reptile suit, with pronounced ribs and spine.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00b917b0316b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c88bcfc8fecb.jpg[/atsimg]

Whatever is going on here, there seems to be alot of references to the Illuminati/Reptilians etc in current pop music, but particularly in the material of those stars who have the biggest audiences!

Are these stars stuck for inspiration and so therefore tapping into the fringes of society, in a bid to appear original to the majority by presenting a niche as their own ideas? Or are music executives becoming so powerful and out of touch with reality, that they see themselves as a veritable form of the Illuminati?

Perhaps most frightening of all to speculate, maybe the Illuminati exists, and are using the music industry as a platform to launch their own brand of conditioning on the unknowing masses.

On the subject of Reptiles in music, give me Nine Inch Nails Reptile over these miscreants any day!

Further reading:

vigilantcitizen.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-2-2011 by Big Raging Loner because: To add another picture and reference to Muse at Grammys thread!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
She looks better with the implants..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Not sure but this girl has some serious mental issues, more than any other celeb I think I have seen. Or she is under the best mind control money/science can buy. Disturbing.

Deebo

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So fricking odd you link to the site you did. I was reading that site just yesterday and last week about her. She is NUTS and creepy as hell!

I just told chat she makes Madonna look normal in comparison.

What is GaGa's deal? I mean her imagery is a tad scary and obviously geared towards sheep. I can't wait to show this to some I know who worship her scarily enough. I think her songs are annoyingly catchy but I dont listen to her by choice, kind of have to at work.

Her videos are even stranger and WTH was up with her at the Grammys? I mean the egg and then the first pic you show is just nuts.

The whole reptilian illuminati thing is just very disturbing and people who can't see it are blind!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yep I would agree that there is a great deal of behind the scenes influencing going on in the music industry.

For anyone who hasn't seen it 'The Music Industry Exposed' is quiet a good watch.

This one is quite good too.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Although she is an ok singer, she appears to have some sort of mental illness, OR is she just acting out from her subconscious some type of abduction issue?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Why is everyone so quick to call Lady Gaga a 'she'? Is it out of respect? Am I the only one here who is fairly certain 'she' is/was a man/tranny/interdimensional androgynous freak of nature alien ? (okay not so confident about the last one, but hey, this is ATS) .

Seriously though, 'she's' just Marylin Manson 2.0. It's all about shock value, and it's working. I doubt Lady Gaga is consciously plotting against humankind with her/his/it's/ Reptilian brethren. Lmao

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I know what you mean after a few listens I find myself humming along to Lady Gaga until I catch myself on. The music is deliberately catchy! Her image is like Madonna's image on amphetamines.

To other posters I really don't know what the deal is, whether it's a simple matter of extreme fame achieved in such a short time causing her a few pschological problems. But it does appear that she is somewhat family orientated though, and keeps her relationship with her boyfriend on the quiet. Which to me seems competely out of sync with the rest of her persona. Which leads me to the conclusion that all the kookiness is part of the act and purely a struggle for orignality in this media saturated society. Either that or something a bit more sinister.

Starred Striped Bandit for the Manson reference. definitely a few parallels to be drawn there!

edit on 15-2-2011 by Big Raging Loner because: To add kudos.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It's marketing. Lady Gaga and her team of designers and costumers come up with some bizarre wacky ideas and put them to work in public events with lots of media buzz. We see her pop out of an egg, we see her with prosthetics that give her the appearance of "not human", and it gets buzz.

OP, you saw some kind of a reptilian themed influence in her antics. Hence you created a thread about it. You can comment and theorize about it all you want. But no matter what kind of conclusions we all come up with, it just feeds more and more into her being successful at getting people to talk about her.

Has Lady Gaga taken the Reptilian thing too far? I'm not sure. But she took it far enough to get mention on Abovetopsecret yet again. I'd love to see her pull off something truly inhuman, like jump 15 feet in the air, or tear someone to shreds with her teeth. Then I'd say yes, she has taken things too far.

And then I'd go buy her album.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I know what you mean after a few listens I find myself humming along to Lady Gaga until I catch myself on. The music is deliberately catchy! Her image is like Madonna's image on amphetamines.

That is exactly what her image is lol!

Yea I hate when I start humming her songs. The one that annoys me most is "Alejandro" OMG I cvan't stand that song.

I did read that she said she drinks a lot of whiskey and smokes the stuff not allowed to be mentioned on here while writing songs. So I give her credit for writing her own music but her image is just down right wack.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

amazing video thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by danj3ris

I know I know shouldn't really talk about it, but better out than in as they say. I couldn't resist when I saw her latest get up. That's what I was touching on in the OP though, she is already popular with the teeny boppers, and the pop fans. So she ads the weird niche element to spread her image wider than her current flock. She can only take it so far without alienating her original fans though.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

She is a biological he. I saw a video performance where his junk fell out... He's surely got problems. Our entertainment has turned into a circus freak show. I was raised to believe it is cruel to point and laugh or even pay to look at the people in the side shows. Our elite put the most sad cases of human insanity and failure in front of the public as entertainment. No beauty. No inspiration or wisdom or character. Only amoral freaks.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
LOL. Remember maybe 15 years ago when Marilyn Manson came out. Every body made a fuss.."HE'S THE ANTI CHRIST...BURN HIM AT THE STAKE"... "HE'S IN LEADS WITH LUCIFER" Now it's Lady Gaga big woop. If you take a look at all the artists, and yes in this case I'm generalizing because it's true, all the artists are exentric in their own way. Some more than others, for sure and some take it way out there....so what. I'm sure she's having fun. For some it's hallowwen every day. Don't be so judgemental.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It's hard to believe that at one time, it was Elvis who recieved outcry for gyrating his hips. I find all the dark, monsterous, sadistic, dehumanizing/robotic imagery currently put forth by the entertainment industry to be very disturbing. I definitely think there's some sort of agenda behind all this. What's really scary is the fact that the masses, especially the youth, eat all of it up with a mindless smile on their face and don't even question the content that they are exposed to on a daily basis. The pop stars all seem so souless...they all have that same dead look in their eyes.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

Yeah really, People complain about Lady Gaga's look but turn arroung and watch and let there childre watch movies like SAW and what not. I find it funny how people have there priorities streightened out.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

Entretainment has always been a circus freak show, hense the term circus freak show. They were entertainment and still are. I don't thinks Gaga is a dude.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
GAAH!

that the first picture I've seen of lady gaga, it really does look like a dude

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm not real crazy about her stuff now but it has it's place in the industry I suppose. I think she's very intelligent and an awesome musician. What she's doing now is taking the public on a ride all the way to her bank account. It's the shock and awe she's selling and it worked.
Before Gaga

Maybe this was her at 11

edit on 22-2-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by sara123123

Entretainment has always been a circus freak show, hense the term circus freak show. They were entertainment and still are. I don't thinks Gaga is a dude.

You don't believe that I saw his penis? Okay, read 'em and weep..
www.youtube.com...

<<   2 >>

join