It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Is The Fake Alien Invasion?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
remember hearing a few months ago about the whole fake alien invasion for the whole 'NEW WORLD ORDER'

does anyone know if this is a real deal thing or some manmade hoax?

not really sure on what to believe now since theres so much things floating around the air at this moment (march15) and so on.....

please help me find out more info or some links that provide proof of this happing or not

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think it happened yesterday...
Saw an alien wearing a NWO T-shirt... thought that was weird...
But it was almost lunch and I was hongry.

(p.s. Prophecies, and or predictions, established here on ATS,
become exponentially unlikely the closer it gets to the actual date of event.

Therefor, I believe that prophecies on this site, are worse than single line posts,
as they contribute absolutely nothing but fear.)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Tomorrow

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

The fake invasion is now, haven't you seen all of the alien/ufo topics on ats for the past couple of weeks?
Don't sweat it untill the bombs start to go off.

Then you'll know the ptb are trying to press us into something.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
please help me find out more info or some links that provide proof of this happing or not

Every day reality is proof of it not happening. Although I'm sure there are people who believe it has happened and the reality we see is just a hologram.

When / if the aliens show up I don't think it will be faked. They're going to have technology and biology different from ours and how is someone going to fake that?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

remember hearing a few months ago about the whole fake alien invasion for the whole 'NEW WORLD ORDER'

not really sure on what to believe now since theres so much things floating around the air at this moment (march15) and so on.....

Sweetie...if you are ALREADY at March 15th then I have no answer for you except to maybe check your phone box has enough battery power to get you back to February.

Dear me.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Invasion? They're already here and have been for thousands of years - depending on what you want to believe.

Alot of 2012 doomsters claim they will show up at the London Olympic Games' closing ceremony.

Others who have more understanding of the Illuminati card game believe it's the final card of the deck...except it's for real.

Who knows what the real truth is; but all I know is we are not alone in this world however I'm not going to loose any sleep over it or become obsessed with it; life goes on and so do our more realistic priorities - like work, paying bills and feeding the family!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
ok so im guessing from all the rude people theres nothing really going on huh

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

From at least 1898! Here is why...

The War of the Worlds (book) [by H.G.Wells] [wiki]

And since at LEAST 1938! Here is why...

The War of the Worlds (radio drama) [by Orson Wells] [wiki]

Personal Disclosure: For most ATS members this was way before we were even tiny sparkles in out dads eye so to speak!

P.S. Then there was Roswell! [1947]

edit on 15-2-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add P.S.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I have no "proof" other than common sense. Let me explain.

We went from a freeking Hang Glider in 1900 to landing on the moon in 1969. The B2 bomber's rough design was done in 1946! (See XB-35, YB-49 and YRB-49A) See also Avrocar built by Avro Canada for the Air Force and Army.

www.century-of-flight.net...

It is now 40 years after the moon landing and we are still using the same style rockets? Cmon, we really stopped propulsion development? I don't think so. I assume that the "saucer" anti gravity style development has been going on for years.

Then we have the "alleged" human experiments on Plum Island. A body was found which had like 12 inch long fingers..... (Let's create some aliens!) This is also the area of the Montauk Monster.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.nypost.com...
The "Conspiracy Theory" episode:
www.infowars.com...

Here is an interesting video on the subject: The "Alien" card can be played if needed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Where does it say in the articles the decomposed body had 12 long fingers?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Jesse Ventura's show, start it at 4:20 and again at 7:40 there is a pic.

www.youtube.com...

Start at 13:00
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Perhaps a hollogram projection to stop us from seeing the "other side" so that we can be protected from being taken up in beam ships and harvested... So I guess, its good for us, and only those that are prepared should be ready to cross. I guess after the event we might fall into a more dellusional reality, and perhaps they might also be creating a special reality just for us to inhabit. I think the overlords manage us much like a farm, not really hating us, planting as many seeds as they harvest fruit, as well as making sure their land is arable.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I think Ventura's Plum Island I never watched of all his series but gotcha....I'm half way through 2nd video.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Regardless; of all the articles I've read about aliens not of our world; we have every reason to believe they are deadly and should be exterminated wherever they may be found.
edit on 15-2-2011 by bluemirage5 because: correction

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The fake alien invasion. The idea that someone being from a different country to the one that they are in at any one time , makes them an alien.... now thats a fake alien if I ever heard of one. Just so happens some fascist pigs think that theres an invasion happening in their nations.
My personal veiws on this can be explained by something the band Arch Enemy once said:

In our heart, in our veins
Your blood, my blood,
Our blood runs the same...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Consider the "fake alien invasion" theory as a possible variable in the entire equation involving UFO's.

Yes, propaganda is all around us.

The case of E.T's is filled to the brim with disinformation and propaganda. Look at the root word, Alien.

Think about that word, Alien, look it up - it's a funny word.

Alien, just like the word Weird = Lack of full understanding. It is also (for lack of a better term) de-humanizing. (Illegal Aliens ring a bell?)

Halo, a multi-million dollar video game brought to you by Microsoft came out as one of the most heavily funded games out, let alone the marketing schemes and commercials littered on every other website. Not a bad game, the young kids love it: kill aliens aka "The Covenent", all day as your favorite Marine super-soldier "Spartan".

That is one example. Does it prove an alien hoax? Of course not. Should your mind be open to the possibility, of course.

Like those super bowl commercials, more propaganda.

If you are even marginally interested in Science Fiction or the theories of "alien" visitation - Then you will stumble on 50 + movies propagating a negative outlook on E.T's.

Yep. Independence Day was a great movie, hugely funded and a total smash hit. They knew they were going to make lots of money - because it sells. No conspiracy there.

The conspiracy lies in the fact that these Hollywood movies have been accelerating. And every single one of them is Anti Alien (irony :up

I'm not suggesting anyone adopt any theory as truth, in fact that is what I find most funny about many skeptics.

What I am suggesting, is to NOT heed Skyline's slogan:

"Don't Look Up"

Ooh, spooky.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I dont know when....my guess is that it might happen between now and 2012

I've been waiting for this since I was a brat ..... running and screaming with everybody ..... feeling no shame or being ridiculed of shouting "Alien is real....they are attacking us.....run everybody run"

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Sweetie...if you are ALREADY at March 15th then I have no answer for you except to maybe check your phone box has enough battery power to get you back to February.

Dear me.

LOL...Don't worry, his Delorean is ready to go....

Nice spot...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Sounds like you're referring to the notions put forth by Dr. Carol Rosin regarding Werner von Braun's alleged "deathbed confessions". If that's the case, then according to the proposed sequence the "hoaxed alien invasion" will come when those in charge have juiced the "terrorist threat" for all it's worth. As of yet they're still squeezing more juice out of that "terrorist" fruit.

There was no set date for put forth by Rosin/von Braun for the alleged "fake invasion"; so whenever the terrorist threat ceases to be enough to fuel further Washington power grabs... that'll be the time to start looking up.
edit on 2/16/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join