It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Diego Port Officer Says Nukes Have Been Found In An American Port

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I am not sure if this has been posted or not. I looked online and couldn't find it being posted so here it is.

You really need to watch this video, whoever you want to believe could be trying to smuggle a nuclear bomb into the U.S. it does seems that it has happened at least once recently.

The officer seems to not have expected the question, and he seems to be struggling on whether to tell the truth or not respond at all.

Whatever you want to believe, one way or another, it does seem that someone wants to smuggle a nuclear weapon into the U.S.

What is most telling is that the reporter was promised a written response, which they got 23 days latter, but in the response they claim that there has been no incident with any nuclear device in any U.S. ports.

You can see the interview of the ports authority officer, and the response the reporter got.

Here is a link to the website where I first read the story.

Al Hallor, the assistant port director and an officer with Customs and Border Protection has openly admitted that an unnamed government agency has found a nuclear weapon or weapon of mass effect at a U.S. port in the last year!

That’s right, an assistant port director has spilled the beans on a possible major government cover up. During the conversation the port authority press agent continually interrupted the officer in an attempt to get him to shut up.

Homeland Security was quick to “debunk” the officer, citing nervousness as the reason he made such a claim. Events like this make it clear that Homeland Security is far from being about actual security, instead they are a rogue agency dedicated to ushering in the police state.

“So, specifically, you’re looking for the dirty bomb? You’re looking for the nuclear device?” asked Blacher.

“Correct. Weapons of mass effect,” Hallor said.”

You ever found one?” asked Blacher.”Not at this location,” Hallor said.

“But they have found them?” asked Blacher.”Yes,” said Hallor.

The only thing this officer seems nervous about is telling the truth!

theintelhub.com...

Here is a direct link to youtube of the interview.

www.youtube.com...=122

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Star and Flag for you, OP. I'm currently in school for instrumentation, and very curious as to how they can scan all inbound containers coming off of so many ships. I find it sad that the containers are scanned as they are driven through not as they are being unloaded. Between the time of being unloaded and being transported from the dock area individually, they could be tampered with, and questionable substances or destructive devices removed. I hope that the other top 10 ports of the US have similar exposes done to them as well. America doesn't know exactly how large the gaps in our security are. They only know what happens at the airports because it affects them personally. After the recent Russian bombing at their airport, we should be thankful for some sort of system for safety. I know its not perfect, but its a start. An efficient system takes time to develop, and it will come together faster if we Americans work together.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Please join the existing thread on this topic found here:

abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you,

Closed.

top topics

join