It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes found at Port of San Diego?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

(I can't make the embed work, could admin do it for me?)

So he pretty much admitted that nukes have been found trying to get into the country....how many have actually made it past through the security check points?

Why doesn't the government want us to know? (public affairs officer quickly jumped in)

Also, it seems that Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano wants to create a global 'trusted shipper' program:

www.google.com...

Seems to me that they are leaving the door wide open with something like that. Perhaps they are trying to establish an excuse when one of these WMD finally get used in a major US city.

Am I crazy in thinking this?
edit on 12-2-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/2/2011 by kosmicjack because: video embed per op request

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That is probably one of the most telling news stories ive ever seen.

The officer really didnt know what to say for the best, as for the lady advisor she couldnt recover from the officers pause.

very interesting to say the least.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Nuclear weapons "have not been found", according to the DHS. Why am I not reassured by that statement? And I wonder if that Port Authority officer still has a job.

Scary times we live in.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Awesome find OP...S+F for you.

I really hope this SanDiego news channel makes sure to check back with this fellow in a few months to see if he is still employed. That would be very telling if he is suddenly job-less.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

He says "Weapons of Mass effect" which could mean conventional bombs. He really never pointed directly to WMD's, and the reporter was leading him into the answer I believe.

Could I be wrong with my assessment of it. Absolutely, Just my 2cents on the vid.

Great find BTW........

P2
Also
The reporter: you ever find anything dangerous, Like a, I mean, like a, like a, chemical agent, or a weaponized device?

The officer: at the airport/seaport, at our port of entry we have not this pass fiscal year, but our partner agency's have found items like that

"Weaponized Device" could mean also mean once again a conventional bomb. I think the reporter was attempting to make it sound more serious than it actually is.

I know, I know, its still important whether its a conventional bomb or a WMD.
Eye opener none the less

But i will say again that I could be wrong, just my assessment.

edit on 12-2-2011 by morf991 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by morf991 because: find

edit on 12-2-2011 by morf991 because: P2

edit on 12-2-2011 by morf991 because: add a statment

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That cop right there seemed like he wasn't really suppose to answer those questions. inb4governmentassassinates him lol

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
wow, very much "read between the line" answers he gave. he sounds like a man who just wanted to answer the questions honestly, thought about doing so, but then was forced to hesitate with his answers since he hadn't thought about how to lie about the answers. and it didn't help that the off camera person had to answer for him and almost force him to answer in the negative. Sit down and think of this..what if he was being questioned by 'law enforcement officers' and answered thier questions like that???

things that make you go hmmmm....that rabbit hole is pretty deep....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am not one to make predictions, nor do I put much stock in them. However, this whole scenario reminds me of a dream/vision that came to me once. This is the one and only time I will even attempt to foretell of a coming event.

1. There will be a detonation of a radioactive device, be it a nuclear weapon or dirty bomb, possibly this summer.
2. The locaton of said event will be Cleveland, Ohio.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I am not one to make predictions, nor do I put much stock in them. However, this whole scenario reminds me of a dream/vision that came to me once. This is the one and only time I will even attempt to foretell of a coming event.

1. There will be a detonation of a radioactive device, be it a nuclear weapon or dirty bomb, possibly this summer.
2. The locaton of said event will be Cleveland, Ohio.

Has anyone told drew carey?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
He started to say something, then he realized, (oh sh*t the one we found says made in the usa on it) then he got quiet.

Deebo
edit on 12-2-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Even if they did find something like that they would keep it secret and threaten anyone and their family with death unless they keep their mouth shut. People in this country would go ballistic if they found out something like that. They look at is as better to keep the normal people ignorant of the situation rather than panic.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Someone once told me it's not the 1's coming in port you have to worry about..it's the ones already here. I don't know if he meant made here or were smuggled here but either way seems like it's only a matter of time......

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You have to be kidding me, I cant believe this thread hasn't exploded yet. This guy just admitted that they have found some nasty weapons smuggled in by someone and the gov still covers it up. That explains why Obama looked pale after his first security briefing.

This guy is either being paid to say these things to scare the people into the Patriot act renewal or he is telling the truth as much as he can and probably said to much in the process.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
From the looks of it I'd say you can remove the question mark from the end of you thread title. Just sayin'.
Now's the time to stock up on whatever you can. But then again... what good is a home storehouse of radioactive stuff after tshtf anyway?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Out of all the hundreds of posts I have read on this site, this one has actually scared me. Man I have never felt like such a sheep in all my life. We really have no idea what is going on. S & F.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Did seem uncanny what was scripted at the end. Fallout..Revelations? Kinda crazy...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatdidisee

well of course...could u have ur customers running around crazy stealing stuff cuz they think there gonna die or keep it secret so they keep buying

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
s&f for the find
cannot believe anyone finds this 'surprising' ... if you are one that does, multiply this times a few hundred ports, then shudder ... you'd have good reason.
used to work at a port on the West Coast of FL ... customs sure was busy.
lots and lots and lots of containers passing through, daily.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Two days ago........

Thread

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join