It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crossroads of Ley Lines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I've been reading about "ley lines" recently -- spiritual lines that supposedly exist everywhere and in every direction around the Earth -- though how these spiritual lines originate and are maintained confuses me.
However, one thing did spark my interest: A few websites said that where many ley lines intersect with each other -- a crossroads of ley lines, that is -- are basically hot spots for paranormal activity! Ghosts, demons, angels (and even strange creatures and aliens & their spacecraft) are all 'natrually' drawn to areas where many ley lines intersect (even more so if the area is populated by people, like a city, on top of that!)

There are supposedly 100-200 big time paranormal hot spots on Earth -- places where everything paranormal seems to happen all the time. Would these crossroads of ley lines be a good explanation of these paranormal hot spots? Maybe those are cases of extreme ley lines interesections, and that there are thousands of places where much fewer ley lines intersect as well...

What do you think?
I really want to learn more about these ley lines...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Ive read that the pyramids were built on lay line crossngs. I read that 'some' researcher was checking out intersecting ley lines and happened upon undiscovered pyramyds in South America.
Stonehenge supposedly built on ley lines.......
Pretty dang interesting to me to! I bet we should TRY a good old GOOGLE!

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I bet we should TRY a good old GOOGLE!

A few Google searches is what led me to my questions!
There's an overwhelming amount of information on the Internet sometimes -- like in the case of ley lines. I was hoping some people at ATS who already have a wealth of knowledge could share their wisdom here, since I don't have the time right now to do the kind of research I'd like to do.

I've also read that many important ancient sites still standing today are built where ley lines meet at a major crossroads (pyramids and domed temples all over the Earth, such as in Egypt, India, China, Peru, and Mexico), and that even a few major cities around the world were founded where ley lines meet at a major crossroads as well (such as London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Cairo, Baghdad, Jerusalem, etc.)!
When a large city is located at a ley lines crossroads, it serves to amplify the effect of the crossroads (living people there attract demons & angels; people die there creating more ghosts, etc.). But to what effect I don't know...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I would imagine that ley lines help attract people to live in such cities in the first place.

Sorry, but I know nothing of ley lines. Only heard them mentioned on the Discovery channel or something...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
i too would like to know more about ley lines. the idea of there being 100-200 spots on earth where it's basically full on paranormal activity all the time is very interesting to me.

top topics

join