It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. and Canada = RCC. What does it all means?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hi - I started a thread about this, but because I mentioned the NWO in the title, the thread got moved to the hoax forum. This is obviously not a hoax. It is going on right now away from the public eyes and it could mean a lot to North american citizens.

So the RCC is there to facilitate the exchange of security and resources between Canada and the US.
A kind of mini G-2 that will take important decisions behind close doors.

Still echoing the 9/11 attack, apparently Canada is in danger.

So I guess the bottom line is: the Us is offering security in exchange of access to resources.

TSA scanners for clean water...

They say that it's all for the better, but that's what they always say. And if it's the case why aren't we in the know?

So here are some of the sources so far.

www.whitehouse.gov...

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Please keep this thread going

edit on 12-2-2011 by IAMSEEKER because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
That is NOT the Canada that I'd want to protect. The one that existed a couple of years ago perhaps and the one that I grew up in will just a young lad seeing differences between the haves of the US and the have nots of Canada definitely is. What emerges from these new negotiations behind closed doors does not speak of a government of transparency and ethical behaviour but one of secrecy. Not good. Just sayin.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Nice find, this is interesting.

It would make sense, the U.S. has quiet deals with country's all over the world, why not the ones it borders too.
Why would Canada want that deal? I wasn't aware they had so many direct enemies.

Also, why was your thread moved to Hoax because of the "NWO"? Is the "NWO" a confirmed hoax on this website?
edit on 2/12/2011 by Drezden because: Additional thoughts

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

It was weird....

My title was Canada/US Superstate?? NWO now.

based on the first article that I read. - And along the way a mod. changed it because it is not proven that they will become a superstate.

The weird part is that there was no confusion on the thread. People talked about what the RCC could imply.
I got some point from one mod. for keeping the thread down to earth and couple of hours later - in the hoax.

Here the original if interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
this site also has it newsonnews.net... first time posting this as a news source second time using it as one, for this story click on white politics ten go to the two related story's RCC and obama and prim minster of Canada. i find it interesting, better than most. just my .02

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

if i may for one brief moment:
i try not to do this ,but sense you asked, no the NWO is very real there is is a thread here at ATS NOW does not exist, but i am slowly proving it does. now back to the current topic.
well we shall see what this all means in 90 days from the 4th of feb 2011, so mark that day on your calender guys and gals.
now for question,should we include NAFTA in this? i think that is part of the agreement B Clinton made.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Is the Toronto Star a good source?

Canada kept U.S. border talks under wraps: document
www.thestar.com... a-kept-u-s-border-#article

OTTAWA—The federal government deliberately kept negotiations on a border deal with Washington secret while it planned ways to massage public opinion in favour of the pact, according to a confidential communications strategy.

The 14-page public relations document recommended that talks keep a “low public profile” in the months leading up to the announcement by Prime Minister Stephen Harper and U.S. President Barack Obama. At the same time, the government would secretly engage “stakeholders” — interested parties such as big business groups and others — in a way that respected “the confidentiality of the announcement.”

In advance, the government departments involved — including industry, foreign affairs, international trade and citizenship and immigration — were to “align supportive stakeholders to speak positively about the announcement,” according to the strategy prepared by Public Safety Minister Vic Toews’ officials.

On Friday, Harper and Obama signed off on a plan that for the first time envisions throwing up a single security ring around the perimeter of Canada and the U.S. The wide-ranging blueprint calls for increased cooperation between the two countries’ police, border and intelligence agencies; an integrated Canada-U.S. exit-entry system using high-tech identification techniques and more sharing of information about Canadians with U.S. authorities.

cont...

Under “communications challenges,” the document lists: “Greater information sharing is part of the initiative. The safeguarding of privacy and sovereignty will be of concern for Canadians.”

It also says Canadians may be too sanguine about security to see the need for the deal. “The Canadian public may underestimate the security threat to Canada.”

My take?
The Canadian public may underestimate the security threat to Canada.
edit on 12-2-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I have no idea why your thread was placed into the hoax section. The USA and Canada Governments have been secretly working on this integration plan since at least 1989, when the FTA was deceptively rammed through by then PM Lying Brian Mulroney, despite the disapproval of the overwhelming majority of Canadians.

This continued through PM Jean Chretien, who promptly broke a campaign promise to renegotiate NAFTA once he was elected. Then we had the secret meetings between GW Bush, Paul Martin and Vincent Fox. Then more secret meetings between GW Bush and Stephen Harper and now Obama and Harper.

During this entire time, the Canadian Government has, in disturbing secrecy, acted against the will of the Canadian people. I am sure one day we will find out what this secrecy is all about. Unfortunately, by then it will be too late to do anything about it.

So I guess the bottom line is: the US is offering security in exchange of access to resources.

Lets hope the Americans can do a little better on the security side of things than they did on 9/11.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Is the Toronto Star a good source?

They are one of the largest Canadian newspapers and have been around since 1892 (I think). They have a liberal slant, and although being mainstream media, are better than any of the rubbish controlled media outlets in the States.
edit on 12-2-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Just a possible hint;

Vancouver Terror Attack 2011?

Who knows? If not Anchorage, that is the most likely choice of cities.

Either way; I weep for you, the Canadian nation; for you are a nation. A union of nations.

America is not a nation. It is an Evil Society.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Speaking as a brit and therefore an outsider, this looks like evidence of the approaching North American Union to me. A coming-together of the US, Canada and Mexico. There have been rumours of this floating around for a couple of years now. I didn`t think the Canadian people would go for it but, perhaps like in the UK, the people are simply not being asked and Governments are just doing what they like and to Hell with public opinion once they are elected.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I've known about some of these closed door meetings that have taken place in Canada, particularly in Banff, Alberta. Closed doors are never a good thing as it obviously is done with the intention of keeping the pupliec eyes out!

What really got me interested in this subject was the Security and Prosperity Partnership. If anyone is interested about this, simply type into Google Video "Security and Prosperity Partnership" and you will very quickly realize that this situation definitely warrants attention!

Peace & Respect,

AS

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
There is NO REASON to trade resources for security with the US. What would be the point to agreeing to sell off resources we will need in the future to maintain a competitive edge on the world stage for something as ridiculous as US "security"? The stories I could tell about US security manipulations and interference in other countries...

Here's an easy solution to Canada's real and imagined problems;

1, Divorce the Queen and become a country, rather than a colony with an absentee landloard.
2. Create a law that makes politicians personally and financially liable for decisions made deliberately against or to the detriment of the public interest.
3. Dissolve the Bank of Canada and charge the governors with treason.
4. Repeal and re-negotiate all treaties, since Canada would no longer be a colony.
5. Charge, have trials, convict and sentence where applicable, all politicians and other entities such as lobbyists, etc. that have committed crimes against the public collective interest, with treason.

It's a good start anyway!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

it all has to do with NAFTA and the WTO, there is a plan to make the USA Canada and Mexico one big open border, how do you do, entity, here is the link to the article www.ustr.gov... or just type in NAFTA in your search eng it took me a few times just to find it in that web site.
It is regarding Mexico but it does mention what i am saying. just what is see coming, or have, how knows what goes on behind closed doors.
free trade at first then we have the same currency then the same flag, just one big happy family.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Why would i want to trade hard physical resources for some nebulous hing like security?
I wouldnt trade my rights for the same.
Its all a big scam to bring about the union of the two nations.
As a Canadian, i feel we are getting the #ty end of the stick again from the US.
I am sick and tired of our politicians selling out to US interests.
Its time we took to the streets to change this undeniable fact.
There has NEVER been any country that has benefitted from a treaty with the US!
They,(the US Gov, and corporations) are simply working together to gain economic control of the western world, and also the rest of it .
What principal gives the US a God given right to f*&%ck with other countrys internal laws and it people?
The corporatocracy is death to humanity doesnt everybody see that?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
To my knowledge, Canada has been under the American nuclear umbrella for quite some time now. And I would imagine any kind of attack on Canada by Russia (they've been eying control of the arctic and her resources for some time now) would result in the US coming to Canada's aid as well.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Some news ...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

I didn`t think the Canadian people would go for it but, perhaps like in the UK, the people are simply not being asked and Governments are just doing what they like and to Hell with public opinion once they are elected.

That's the point! We haven't been asked. No elections or polls, nothing. It's exactly like the G8 or G20.

And I think, fellow Canadians, that we should be down in the streets in front of wherever the meeting will take place.
This is the elite doing their thing and not giving a flying f@ck about the people.
"
We probably gonna start seeing people arrested under suspicion of terrorism in Canada to "prove" us that it necessary. Maybe even a false flag attack on Canadian soil, to "feel involved"

I always felt safer up here!!!! - I guess that's about to go away.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I have been watching this develop since the late 70's when I was first on arpa through Control Data Corp and I ran underground BBS systems. In 1964, shortly after Kennedy's assassination, the CIA under Johnson, drew up the plan to merge Mexico and Canada with the US. I wish to hell I had those old Apple II disks. When the conspiracy forums started up under USENet, they were on alt.conspiracy, just can't remember the exact group name, there were a bunch that I frequented.

NAFTA, GATT, etc are all precursors to the power grab run up. They are followed by the SPP and NASRA. These treaties (read criminal agreements between meat puppets controlled by the same "hidden hand") have been put in place to develop a commercial union, much like the European Union was developed prior to merger. The next step is to finalize a continental currency and propagandize how great it is. Then the ax falls since a physical merger is all that is left.

If Harper and Obama were smart and not trained poodles, they'd open the borders between Canada and the US, no more duties, not more "extra" taxes, at least give people a carrot to smooth them into this horrible plan, but they are dancing to the strings of their corporate masters (BOC/Bank of Canada, FED, etc.) who just want more and more money and power. That's one of the things that makes all of these deceitful treaties so apparent for what they are, criminal merger documents. They don't help the average person, they only help a select few.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/12.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: of spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
keep appling pressure to the Canadian government also to NDP party as well in informing of them of the conspiricy of the United States, The NDP is very interested in security police as in polices and the amount of violence there seeing in America trying to be applied here. Also there looking at changing the way jails work, as in preventing crimes rather than a current useless system that is in place. Knowledge wisdom plays key role in development of policy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join