It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecies of Ezekiel; 11.2.11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
9;21 US PST; Wenatchee Washington USA

The Son of God has returned.

Christ is among us. Demand his presence.

Hebrew Dates;

23.11.5771; UFO over Jerusalem

28.11.5771; King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia dies; supposedly after a Speach with Obama.

3.12.5771; Jesus is "discovered". in Dome.

7.12.5771; Mubarak "resigns".

U.S. President Obama's Press Secretary resigns; Bidens Director of Communications steps in. Preparing for Change in America;

Near future;

Iran will Erupt in Revolution,

Saudi Arabia will erupt in Civil War,

Iraq will see an increase of Foriegn Forces; possibly from peaceful China, India,

Many nations will join the Islamic Revolution,

America will be flasely attacked,

Nuclear World War 3,

Many will die..

I call you out U.S. Mass Media. Now is your chance to aide a Peaceful change in America. Refuse to publish the Truth anymore and you will be punished with Destruction and America will finally Fall.

He has Spoken./

this moment; I have emailed this to; no one.now is your chance to Shine. spread the Word.
edit on 11/2/11 by ProphetEzekiel because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/2/11 by ProphetEzekiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetEzekiel

Okay. Can you say it plainer? Can you post the verses and explain how all these events fit?
I'm lazy.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

This is Unrelated to the First Book of Ezekiel.

This is a New Age.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Though, I agree with much of what you say, do you think Christ would return as an infant? I know the Lord works mysteriously and I try not to find reason in his works for I have faith in his actions, but I feel that this may be darker works. If it is truly him though, Rejoice. It's a joyous occasion and I hope others have begun to prepare themselves.

Also, King Abdullah isn't dead... Yea, he and Obama spoke over the phone, but it didn't kill him.
edit on 11-2-2011 by TheFuzzMonster because: edited to mention Abdullah

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFuzzMonster

Though, I agree with much of what you say, do you think Christ would return as an infant?

Yes; he has come back as an infant.

He will age during a time or change and revolution on Earth.

At the end of 33 years; he will Lead the World. Note; due to recent concious changes; he will age and mature at a much faster rate. He may be Leading Us within 7 years.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yes, I agree. Could you explain in more detail please? What do these dates have to do with these apparent "Prophocies" How did you come to the conclusion that these other events are going to take place in the future?

Just... more explanation please, with all due respect, of course.
edit on 11-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So...Is this a prophecy?
Do you have a previous prophecy that has been fullfilled?
edit on 11-2-2011 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I am the Prophet Ezekiel. He resides within Me.

near future = 11.2.11-12.21.2012

Proof;

He has Spoken. That is my proof. Look at the news, look at the history, I speak the Truth of Him.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel

I am the Prophet Ezekiel. He resides within Me.

near future = 11.2.11-12.21.2012

Proof;

He has Spoken. That is my proof. Look at the news, look at the history, I speak the Truth of Him.

He has spoken? Where? When? How? Surely you don't just expect us to take your word for it on such a claim...

So you are the "prophet Ezekial" and you have foreseen the future huh? With all due respect, I do not believe you in the slighest. I think you are either a troll or need help.

If you are a troll and you think that this is some how funny or original I assure you, you are wrong. People post hoaxes here on a daily basis and I wish to assure you that you are merely wasting your time. The people here are way to smart to fall for trolls and hoaxes.

If you truly believe what you say, then please, go see a doctor. I fear you need help... That is not an insult by any means. Just a matter of concern. But quite frankly, I don't think you truly believe this...

So... while I did not ask for proof, I would like to do so now. Proof being something other then your word that it is true... While I am sure you are an honest person, I request scientific proof... Not just your words... I want proof that can be tested using the scientific method.

If you can provide that, then you will have my attention... But until then... Happy posting, and mind the T&C!

edit on 12-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I do not hoax, I do not prove.

You must believe the Word on Faith alone. Otherwise your know nothing of the Truth.

Research, look at current events, look at trends, make connections.

If you do Believe in the Words I have spoken, please forward to Local Media, Mass Media, Government powers, friends, family, associates, everyone.

I put this Test on you. Now is your Chance to prove your Worth.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ok, so you have the living spirit of Ezekiel within you?

If this is so, from what Convenant do you speak?

Also, what are you speaking-of in this verse:

"'You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones."

Also what is the "yrolg anikehs?"

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I would venture to say that an "authentic" prophet would be more vocal, creative and determined to get their message out...

But you resorted to blending in with the crowd by posting your TRUE prophecy on a website already inundated with a sea of posters claiming that THEY have the TRUE prophecy...

No...you smell a bit more like a false prophet if I do say so myself.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

A True Prophet is always heard from within a crown of False Prophets.

We are in a Age of False Prophets.

You must clear your mind and find the other True Prophets of the World, for I am not the only one.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

So you don't answer posts, but hide "prophesy" in riddled texts, with an internet address to a blog which was typed rather hastily in one day? Even your ATS profile was created the day before (Feb. 10, 2011,) and your blog's posts (entirely) created all on Feb. 11, 2011 within 2 hours of each other?

You offer no supporting information from "Chapter 1" in the Old Testament, but simply "spout" some "new age" rhetoric about 2012? Ezekiel would not advocate "free will," but instead he would advocate obedience to G_d, which would contrast against "free will" to sell everything you own and move into the mountains to grow a garden.

Do you think a prophet would advise potential followers to raise a garden and move into the mountains when they should be "in the midst" of the people converting them? I doubt it very seriously.

Give it up, "Ezekiel," your wheel has a "flat."

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Where else do you go to spread the word other than a conspiracy website? Lot of members here but hardly the place to start, if you are trying to let people know of the birth of Christ wouldn't ya think?

Why are you on ATS telling this?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

ATS is full of Believers. I know they will spread the Word.

"Disinformationists" are also aplenty and will attempt to deny what has been Spoken.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Ok...so...just for the sake of the thread and my own curiosity...

Let's assume for the moment that your prophecy is accurate...what exactly are people supposed to do with it?

As far as I can tell all you're slinging is doom & gloom...
Like I said before...a dime a dozen...
Sorry...that's just how it is.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Prepare.

Quit your job.
Sell your useless possesions.
Buy meaningful goods. (a small .22 hunting rifle for game and protection)
Stock up on food(beans,wheat,pasta,rice,potatoes) and water.
Plant a vegetable garden. (terra preta)
If you can, sell your house and move to the Mountains.
Try to maintain an internet connection.(Solar, hydro, wind, manure)power for electricity.
Find your inner soul.
Read history.
Prepare on rebuilding the World.

These you must do.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel

ATS is full of Believers. I know they will spread the Word.

"Disinformationists" are also aplenty and will attempt to deny what has been Spoken.

202,727 members to be exact. But that is hardly a forum for the topic of the return of the Christ and it's significance to the world and all it's inhabitants. Why ATS? What led you here to 'spread the word'? You do know that there are a lot of unstable members here as well, also a lot of atheists, and religions that will not harbor your phophecy for even an instant, so why come here instead of go to the churches to spread the word?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Sorry this is off topic but...sweet avatar!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join