It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to track events that occur on, around and during the next 260 days that lead up to October 28, 2011, in which we complete the Universal Consciousness cycle, in which would assist with and will definitely lead up to the "approving" or "disapproving" of this theory.

This cycle began on February 10, 2011(Yesterday).

This cycle will include 20 days of "Day"(New Enlightenment| and 20 days of "Night"(application of the enlightenment).

I go more into detail on the cycles and how they deal with the Mayan calender and so forth in this thread:

The Mayan Levels of Consciousness
edit on 11-2-2011 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Itll be great if ATSers can assist by posting news of huge events that occur during each 20 "Days" and 20 "Nights"

I will be the first to post the great opener of the first 20 "Days" of Enlightenment.

The "Freedom" of Egypt
CNN
Al-Jazeera

edit on 11-2-2011 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So basically you're hoping for 20 good things to happen in the next 260 days ?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I quit my job on 10 feb 2011...
f.. work!
What am I ?! some capitalist boss's slave?

p.s. : this has to be a good thing..
although I'm searching for another job
:-)))
edit on 11-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
While i don't quite believe the 2012 thing, This thread does sound intriguing.. you can count me in..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I don't know about any of these claims or anything but, I want to nit-pick with something.

You called it "Universal" Consciousness.

I think this term is applied incorrectly.

What you actually mean is probably "Galactic."

If a "cycle" exists, it is Galactic and based on the rotation of our galaxy.

So therefore, "Universal" seems way too over-generalized and inaccurate.

I apologize for picking the nit.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Greetings Brothers! Do any of you already know your sun sign info? I would think this would be the first step to identifying ourselves in the Universal Age.

I am Tone 9 (Patience) Cib (Vulture)
edit on 11-2-2011 by 9Cib27 because: Tide eht rof nosaer rouY

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Greetings Brothers. Do any of you already know your sun sign info? I would think this would be the first step to identifying ourselves in the Galactic Age.

I am Tone 9 (Patience) Cib (Vulture)

How are we supposed to know that?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Go to:
www.mayanmajix.com

Go to the upper left hand corner and click Daily Tzolkin
It tells you today's tone and sign

And go to the bottom and click find your Sign

Today is: 1 Unity - Crocodile

THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE EGYPTS PEOPLE CAME TOGETHER TODAY - 1- UNITY

Crocodile- "Crocodiles simply put are the beginning of things."

Ugh, it's so obvious.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Very Cool! Mine is Galactic Tone 5 (Empowerment) // Reed (Spiritual Essence)

Truther - Excellent idea for a thread! I'll be watching closely!

edit on 10/12/2009 by makinit66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/12/2009 by makinit66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I don't know about any of these claims or anything but, I want to nit-pick with something.

You called it "Universal" Consciousness.

I think this term is applied incorrectly.

What you actually mean is probably "Galactic."

If a "cycle" exists, it is Galactic and based on the rotation of our galaxy.

So therefore, "Universal" seems way too over-generalized and inaccurate.

I apologize for picking the nit.

Well actually, we just finished the Galactic cycle, in which the Universal proceeds that of the Galactic.

If you click the link to the thread i referenced in the OP, you will find another link to a document labeled "Mayan Calender Time Scale for Mans Evolution on Earth". Itll clear some of your questions up

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Tone: 6 - Flow, Sun Sign: EAGLE (MEN)
(6th Night of Planetary cycle)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winnuting
So basically you're hoping for 20 good things to happen in the next 260 days ?

Absolutely Not. If you clicked the link to the thread that i reference in the OP you will find the answer to your question.

Note to all: Please read the thread that i referenced in the OP first!! it will answer a lot of questions!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
today my ef GF who ran off with a person i used to call my brother (no actual relation) contacted me...this is something that i had never seen coming...this is a huge changing point in my emotional state and being recently "awakend", all this energy is completely positive..one of the worst possible things that could enter back into my life has no negative feeling whatsoever...i belive i have truly filled my life with love and that is now what i am recieving in return...the effect the egyption people are having on the consciousness right now must be astounding...all that happiness being focused in the prefect time if you ask me
WEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRDDDDD

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I dont want to de-rail the thread but:

Tone: 5 - Empowerment, Sun Sign: MONKEY (CHUEN)
(6th Night of Planetary cycle)

It describes me pretty well as a matter of fact.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You're basing this thread on Calleman's (and possibly Lungold's) interpretation of the Mayan Calendar... what you are saying is that this is the final stage that takes us to the end of the 5th Sun. There is much debate on whether this date is correct or not (October 28th, 2011), even though Calleman makes a good argument, the Mayans themselves still stand by the 12/23/2012 date.

If you go by the 2012 date, we have not finished the cycle of Ethics yet, which is still playing itself out as we speak, as observed by the Egyptian and Tunisian ousting of corruption - ie a change in consciousness that is ridding unethical behavior. This will continue according to the 2012 date. The Ethics cycle would end 260 days before December 23, 2012 which would take us to around April 7th, 2012. That could be the actual date we move into the new Galactic cycle of consciousness.

What you have to consider is that when we began the Gregorian calendar, the Pope at the time had just come into possession of the Mayan codices and calendars, and found that they were far more accurate than the Jovian calendars. This is why the 2012 date is the one that has become more popular is because it precisely aligns with the expected moment that the Mayan calendar arrives at the end of the 5th Sun cycle, which is supposed to also be on the winter equinox. There is also an expected alignment with the galactic center in the viewable horizon, which does not occur on 10/28/2011 and therefore, does not have any significance to the Mayans, whom worshiped the center of the galaxy.

This is why I would not put too much stock into Calleman's date... even he says "if I'm right" in his texts, over and over again. I don't see how his date has any significance in the same way as I just mentioned compared to 2012. I also don't believe we have finished the Ethics cycle, and that we are still firmly planted in it watching it unfold.

While I don't disagree with the idea of this thread, I think that you may be over reaching a bit by saying the new cycle starts now because there is still no certainty on the 10/28/2011 date that Calleman predicts.

I'm sticking with 12/23/2012 and will watch to see what happens after April 2012, which is when things are supposed to change in a major way.

S&F for the effort.

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Ahhhhh I've been waiting to meet a MEN sign... Should have known from your posts and interaction with my threads...

Interesting tone as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

An Empowerment Monkey??

Wow!... step out of the spotlight for a second man! Lol J/K

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
You're basing this thread on Calleman's (and possibly Lungold's) interpretation of the Mayan Calendar... what you are saying is that this is the final stage that takes us to the end of the 5th Sun. There is much debate on whether this date is correct or not (October 28th, 2011), even though Calleman makes a good argument, the Mayans themselves still stand by the 12/23/2012 date.

If you go by the 2012 date, we have not finished the cycle of Ethics yet, which is still playing itself out as we speak, as observed by the Egyptian and Tunisian ousting of corruption - ie a change in consciousness that is ridding unethical behavior. This will continue according to the 2012 date. The Ethics cycle would end 260 days before December 23, 2012 which would take us to around April 7th, 2012. That could be the actual date we move into the new Galactic cycle of consciousness.

What you have to consider is that when we began the Gregorian calendar, the Pope at the time had just come into possession of the Mayan codices and calendars, and found that they were far more accurate than the Jovian calendars. This is why the 2012 date is the one that has become more popular is because it precisely aligns with the expected moment that the Mayan calendar arrives at the end of the 5th Sun cycle, which is supposed to also be on the winter equinox. There is also an expected alignment with the galactic center in the viewable horizon, which does not occur on 10/28/2011 and therefore, does not have any significance to the Mayans, whom worshiped the center of the galaxy.

This is why I would not put too much stock into Calleman's date... even he says "if I'm right" in his texts, over and over again. I don't see how his date has any significance in the same way as I just mentioned compared to 2012. I also don't believe we have finished the Ethics cycle, and that we are still firmly planted in it watching it unfold.

While I don't disagree with the idea of this thread, I think that you may be over reaching a bit by saying the new cycle starts now because there is still no certainty on the 10/28/2011 date that Calleman predicts.

I'm sticking with 12/23/2012 and will watch to see what happens after April 2012, which is when things are supposed to change in a major way.

S&F for the effort.

~Namaste

I was waiting for a post like this!!! Surprised it took so long!?

Look im not saying i believe 150% in Callemans theory, as i still believe 12/21/12 is our date of CHANGE. I just wanted this thread to be opened as a "experiment" you can call it to (in the end) approve or disapprove Callemans theory since i am very intrigued by it.

Note to ALL: I dont want to open up any debate about this subject as it was debated well enough in the referenced thread you can find in the OP
If you would like to debate it, please post it in that thread as this thread is for the tracking of events that are to occur. Thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

To be honest, i see that as a major potential (and partially current!) thread de-railer!

You should start your own thread about it, the response is pretty obvious, and people always love that type of thing anyway

As far as this thread goes, it should be interesting to watch. not so sure about callemans dates, but i guess we will find out

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join