It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Thoughts Concerning ET_Man and World Events

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Hi 547000,

Uh, who exactly do you think you are that my only passion is to get you?

Well let's face it, I'm definitely on the hit list somewhere...lol

You know why I never replied to your posts?

Because I showed clear contradictions in your statements, same as with many of polarwarrior's posts and you simply avoided them.

One example for polarwarrior was his very signature along with oh lots of other things but we won't go there. You have to keep in mind it's you and polarwarrior that have been coming to me it was never me coming to you. Not that I wouldn't be willing of course if you wanted me to or asked. I don't see myself better or more special than either of you or anyone.

Who is going to argue with that,

It's not about an argument or is it? What brought you here in the first place?

when obviously my inquiries are related to the flawed science and other reasonable problems.

You never really addressed all of those concerns but I would be happy to provide you with some information if you have any further questions.

Pole shifts DO NOT happen instantly.

You sound so very sure of yourself, are you absolutely, positively certain that you are correct?

If you think my criticisms with some of your posts has to be with my passion out to get you, you must think very highly of yourself.

Actually I think very lowly of myself because I'm lowly in heart and prefer to always stay that way. You have to admit though it's a little more than a few posts of criticism it's been ongoing through the entire thread and until now you are still here for the same reason and I must assume for your own satisfaction pleasure or whatever it is? Let's at least be honest and up front about it. lol

You deflected again what polarwarrior said about your thread, which--far as I know--were valid points

Valid points if you say so, just about everything polarwarrior claimed was untruth and a lie, I of course have to be honest about it and polarwarrior just wasn't being honest. If polar truly read through the thread all of those points/questions/comments were already previously answered/addressed many times over and over especially about me being an extraterrestrial that was just a giveaway that someone did not read the thread.

(I don't know since I basically nodded of and ignored the thread, and I've only opened it again out of boredom).

Hey well we do have something in common today at least. I'm on ATS on a day off kind writing to you out of random boredom.

I think I'll do the same here. May your posse someday realize merely talking about love and how bad ego in quasi-spiritual ways is does not remove ones ego or pride

Not sure what you mean about posse but you should I would think already know better anyway. Haven't I already been accused quite a few times for having followers, a flock, posse and so on in the thread?

Good luck polarwarrior!

Good luck to you as well polarwarrior

I agree with your reasoning, but if you criticize someone on those grounds they think it's your ego speaking, not their own for deflecting.

If there was something being suggested that was actually true and not twisted out of context then I would have been more than happy to fill in the blanks but just about everything being declared by polarwarrior was simply a lie and untruth.

Look forward to getting patronized and schooled by this vain poster.

Yes I do realize that is why you both are here to basically try to seek and destroy me for whatever reason. lol Do you play arcade games? They might be more fun and entertaining and you actually have a better chance of winning

Hope we can continue to play ball since that's what you're here for. I can pick up on what's going on you know, how are the U2U's coming along...

Despite the entertaining discussions were having and how they may come across I sincerely am wishing you high frequencies and positivity!

Love & Peace...

edit on ECST1111FebAM71 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
ET_Man, I read a report that says the mystery object near our solar system, and it will enter the solar system in March... Does this have anything to do with the upcoming changes to Earth? How soon should I be out of Florida? I am also not in the privy of much information but I do know that a couple of my neighbors who are high ranking masons are taking a trip to Singapore... any reasoning ??

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
You know there are things talked about, briefly, then wonderful in depth posts made concerning Quantum Infinity, the Holographic Universe, and Spiritual truths, that relate to ET_MAN's thread, why it came into being, and even the name he chose for it. Actual experiences with ETs, and an nde. On his HH thread he shared, that he was taken out of this solar system and shown eutopian worlds, In The Body as compared to astral.

Yet, we're all ET in source, extraterrestrial, and come from other worlds. We all have family/Family watching over and a both a history and a future.

My son had significant missing time, on several occasions, and I touched on some of my experiences with ET_MAN, but he brought up the missing time in the kitchen. While I had been drawn to several testimonies, and even bought their books, read their stories more fully, ie. Jim Sparks and Miriam Delicado, as they both had the right signatures and I knew that I had experienced both of these groups, and Miriam is from my province as well, he brought up that Miriam's contacts were mine as well.

Sometimes talking to another about spiritual or metaphysics, can open a window where you remember or reach in more. That has happened many times.

And as for posse's, which is not a kind thing to even say, there have been some miracles on his threads, based on his willngness to go the extra mile with people. The metaphysics that draws many not by coincidence, but because their soul memories are stirring, has changed some lives around already, from negative pathways, or experiencing some negative contact, to protection and connecting with their reason for being here.

By the way, I keep all dates in my head, the ones people bring up, and pray and prepare ahead of time.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You know I have worked with credited/published people that have been declared psychic on paranormal cases and studies of the mind. And while I remain a critic of most things, I have found through my own research that they all had this one thing in common. The all believed something will happen to Earth, but none have declared 2011 in any reference nor a specific date. Although one predicted another Katrina hurricane, which is not ideal for us in the South.

I don't want to come on here and totally dismiss anyone's opinion without an open mind because thats against what I believe in, but I think I will take a person's opinion that told me things about myself no one knows, than someone that post other people's videos, other people's maps, and tells people to find love in their heart.

Don't tell me I didn't read the thread either. Did I read it all? No, but I read enough to get and understand the point.

It's all nice and graceful but if you have to read a thread to understand that family should be priorty one and you should make them feel that, if you have to read a thread online to actually be reinforced in life by that, than you are already in trouble and just don't know it yet.

If you have to read a thread to understand the Earth has it's days numbered your in trouble.
If you believe someone with no proof other than personal ones and kind speaking and throws out poems like Johnny Cochran has the answers to it all then well, you get it.

His words are great for the atheist on this site that are blind, they are also good for the weak of soul and the one eager to learn more about space and time. But I laughed at some of the things you were asked by some ET...

ex: Hey ET_Man, why were the pyramids made? Sorry but I almost blew a gasket on that one I laughed so hard.

Look I'm very sorry if I don't believe you left your body and time traveled, gave one date, and typed a really long open journal, I dont care how brilliant it is or seems. And if you read my words and think they are an attack then you are not as smart as you think. They are simple observations against what I think are some misleading comments. There is no date my friend, I know more than you may want to believe, there is NO date.

Your making people uneasy more than you know. And most won't even tell you that even in private, due to pride in most cases.

I haven't posted on here until now for alot of reasons. I have gifts of my own but anyone can share their '' gift '' online, but I would never do so, it's not my place, and it does no good to do so online. My gifts are meant to help people in person.

Also I like to read instead of post, just the way it is. So I will continue to do so as I have been doing, and when the date comes and passes no one nor I will need to say '' I told you so '' because you will be having too many of your own doubts and demons inside by then.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

Your making people uneasy more than you know. And most won't even tell you that even in private, due to pride in most cases.

I haven't posted on here until now for alot of reasons. I have gifts of my own but anyone can share their '' gift '' online, but I would never do so, it's not my place, and it does no good to do so online. My gifts are meant to help people in person.

The ones he makes uneasy post and share on Law Of One nature, RA, or basically, from the Eye of Horus perspective. One could even link EL and Ra. I find them very challenged by the basic message of what is needed in the school to pass the tests, which is about Love.

They seem to have embraced a balanced view, though its hard to understand how they're balancing the opposite choices. What do you balance kindness with? Mercy? Love? Patience? Service To Others? Gentleness? Non judgments and non-reactions? Truth? How do you balance these? The ones who want to and feel disturbed by what he's writing seem to think they're wise yet I feel they're actually Occult minded, myself. And/or, perhaps there are things they don't want to give up just yet, they are thinking. Christ's message and example was quite clear and the way home.

You mentioned something incredibly less than complimentary about those who might need this message. As if they were simpler! Actually, I was drawn to the message as someone who was unusually idealistic and a very deep thinker/seeker in my life, who is intuitive and has had ET experiences since pre-school, whole family involved. I have past life memories as well. The way I describe the posts that pulled me, was Being Pulled By The Light, having Memories Stirred.

ET_MAN is a friend and we've had some very long talks for over a year.

As for the last part. Gifts are meant to be shared. Light is meant to be shone for all. We all came here, with things to do, and are positioned all over the world, to help out, if we can, in whatever ways we can, as a Team.

Perhaps its the simple truths that its all about Love, for everyone, the Great, the Small, the Kings, the Paupers, the Earth inhabitants, and the Cosmic ones, no matter who you are, this message is for you. Its time to put your life in order, your family relations in order, to forgive others and yourself, and pray, seek meditate within to have your sight and negativity healed, and for help to Grow Up and be ready to help others.

With the Family of Light, all that they have is shared with everyone equally. Perhaps we should try to find ways to do the same.

Et_MAN said to me, when I had expressed a lack of confidence in making a difference, that if we were the only Light in a "dark" world, where all were lost looking for the light, that we can connect within to our IS, Infinite Self and potential, in Infinity, in Progression, in No Time, where we already are Progressed Consciousness, large stars. We have all the help we need when we wake up and realize who we are inside and start to pray and seek. So even one Light can make a difference in a world of darkness. We should always seek and ask for healing and to connect to our gifts and abilities to wake up and shine our lights.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

His words are great for the atheist on this site that are blind, they are also good for the weak of soul and the one eager to learn more about space and time. But I laughed at some of the things you were asked by some ET...

This is the quote I took exception too, along with being called a possee above. I have been praying for this world and the third world, but everyone, all my life, while going through hardships. And seeking miracles and directions constantly, in addition to lifelong ufology experiences.

Here are two posts about how this weak soul thinks and feels, and my thread. We come into this world as a team and there is free will about waking up and seeking. But its never by our own singular efforts, we're not going to be able to pat ourselves on the back and feel we did such a great job at passing like this priviliged few, quality over quantity elitist concept I heard once, or the lone wolf, becoming his own god, stuff that is pure ego and rubbish.

We came in as a team and when we encounter our family, someone more aware, their light can help us connect more, so we the team awakens more like stepping stones and in the end, everyone will be so grateful to each other, it will hardly matter if one had few faults and issues to work on, or if someone had made a major U-Turn and turned away from darkness late in life, we will all be so humbly grateful to each other.

That is whats all about The last link is my thread in my signature that came directly from the Higher Self and Infinite Self contact that was from talking to ET_MAN:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Firstly good sir thank you for the amazing thread also message.

To the others which you know who you are.

For I will give unto thee the water from the purest stream to cleans thous soul and mind, for the thirst of the truth is the love on to the others. For they must empty the cup and cleansed shall it become by the water of life, I give unto thee the knowledge of the heavens and the Earths. Though shall they be the image of us the Heaven and Earth will be their life, for they are the ones to walk amongst men as the children of stars and the heavenly sons.

It shall come like a storm in the midst of the silence, for them it will be known that we shall give our spirit on all those of the Heavens and your children shall give you the future through words, the old will seek dreams and the young shall see what is real and what is not.

We stand in their presence as they watch from above.
Through day and night they seek our love, as we give
onto thee they shall give unto us.
For they are our mothers, fathers and loved ones.
We spread our wings in the midst of great love to pass
onto heavens and children of us.
As they seek us now, as we looked for them then.
Forever shall be the bond between us and grow within them.

Seek not the signs but things within them and shall we be given the coming of them.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
ET_Man, I read a report that says the mystery object near our solar system, and it will enter the solar system in March... Does this have anything to do with the upcoming changes to Earth? How soon should I be out of Florida? I am also not in the privy of much information but I do know that a couple of my neighbors who are high ranking masons are taking a trip to Singapore... any reasoning ??

March is the month of the changes to come but seek not worry but happiness all above, seek not the fear but the light within all and give unto them a cup of water for all. Share the food that will be there for one and give unto them a greater half, eat what is needed for you in the time but split into two must you give through the time. Give them the fire and warmth of your heart and do not show fear but guidance from those above.

Simple form do not worry my friend for all is as it is and all will come when it is time, no one will die unless it is their time.

Take care my friend and seek what to do for the answers have always been within YOU!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I see many children here and yet they are of the same house feeling the time of the coming around. Yet they argue with each other above everything else and yet it is funny to see them all now. Giving the ball and returning it all it is so childish a child play that's all, do not you see what there is to be seen. Why do you play like this children of men? why not help each other right now and come together as brothers as one. For all are equal not lesser or great and all are given the same gift onto them, so stop all this madness and hide those sharp toys for there is no reason to be like this at all.

edit on 20-2-2011 by MrX11111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It is like watching a miniature battle

But.... what is the point

There is no wining side here cause it is pointless to fight, we have an upcoming shift here and yet people still carry on fighting about things.

Kid Regards

TMA

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
You always have to have the last word heh, just don’t know when to stop.

Originally posted by ET_MAN

you usually end up abandoning post. (hopefully not this time)

Its called knowing when to walk away. You seem to think that walking away from an unconstructive argument is bailing like a coward but I actually think that it is wise. But I understand that a person’s ego always wants to defend itself so it cannot just let anything go, but always has to have another shot.

I think it takes strength to walk away, it’s not a weakness.

Im sorry I wont be continueing this childish bickering with you, and I will be “abondaning post” again. Once it descends into the character assassination, lies and twisting words, dredging up old dirt on anyone who is critical of you to try to discredit them etc etc..... that sort of thing them im out of here because its obvious that it has gone off topic and isn’t going anywhere or helping anybody. The sort of thing you did to 5700 among many others is the same sort of character assassination that the US government does to whistle-blowers, they find anything at all from their past which might discredit the person and speak only of that, avoiding the real issue all together.

You never could answer any of the questions I asked you because of the many contradictions and untruths in your statements so you abandoned post. I guess you got your feelings hurt from the posts that were exchanged so are back seeking a little revenge of some kind, am I right? Or do you believe in a right? According to your beliefs am I not you and you me? So if that is the case then why go after yourself? You can always talk to yourself in the mirror about it unless you believe you do not have a self but are simply the mirro

Mocking my beliefs is a new low. Nah hang on I don't think it is new, i'm pretty sure you've done it to plenty of other people who did not agree with you.

You have to keep in mind it's you and polarwarrior that have been coming to me it was never me coming to you.

you are here now persistently coming after me

Lol....

Then how come ive already been posting in the threads for a while before you come along after me?

--- seek and destroy ET_MAN in anyway that you can

to see someone like yourself so dedicated and for such a long time on simply following up and going after ET_MAN

Now you are starting to sound like a paranoid ego maniac.

I’ll leave you to your cyberspace arguments for now as there are people out there needing my help.

The last word is, as always, yours.

edit on 21-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Hi Polarwarrior welcome back!

You always have to have the last word heh, just don’t know when to stop.

I don't know when to stop? Are you for real? lol

You've lied and falsely accused me of things that I did not do. Do I not have a right to stand up for the truth? You've come to attack, degrade and falsely accuse me of things am I right or is there even such a thing as right or wrong?

I never visited your threads but you did visit mine and remember it's you coming after me not me after you.

I don't go around finding fault in others but if people falsely accuse and attack me then I will stand up for the truth and speak the truth and tell them what they are saying it untrue in which I've done with your false accusations, assumptions and simply put lies about me.

I'm at peace and always have been polarwarrior and there is virtually nothing you can do or say about me that will ever take that away however I do have a right to stand up for the truth when you cast stones making false judgments against me.

Its called knowing when to walk away.

You walked away because it was very clear and obvious that you contradicted yourself and what you believed to be the truth fell apart simply put.

The truth doesn't fall apart but much of our past discussions on what you believed to be the truth came crumbling down and I know as well as you know that you had no more answers left therefore felt uncomfortable so abandoned post when in a tight spot facing the corner. I'll give you a nudge and challenge you to share with me what you believe to be the truth - not as a contest or about who's more intelligent or better because it's never about that but for your own good and for the good of others following the discussion. The Truth is an important thing for people to know don't you think?

SEEK THE TRUTH because what you currently believe in now and I have to be honest is not the truth and if you would like to continue our past discussions I would be more than happy to continue. If you want to go back to all those questions that you once avoided and try to answer them feel free to do so and I'm here happily willing to further discuss. You could say that I'm nudging you a bit, yes you are right I AM.
So an open push and challenge to you polarwarrior, share with us here and now what you feel to be the truth and let's further discuss.

Show everyone here and now that you have the truth and know the truth.

You seem to think that walking away from an unconstructive argument is bailing like a coward but I actually think that it is wise.

You walked away because you were caught in an awkward position with no answers, does that show wisdom or a lack of wisdom? You also have to keep in mind it was you asking me the questions and discussing and I was there answering them for you. I was never going after you like you are doing to me now. There's a big difference in this walk away bit, you came and walked to me never me to you. lol

But I understand that a person’s ego always wants to defend itself so it cannot just let anything go, but always has to have another shot.

I have a good spirit in me always, I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going and that is what truly counts, can you say the same things about yourself? There is virtually nothing you can do or say that will take away the peaceful good spirit within me FYI regardless of how some of the nudges in posts and words may sound. I've always had only good intentions behind everything I do even if it is to nudge and push someone a little bit to further think and seek the truth. We can play games as well if you so choose but it's always Love & Peace for me at the end of my posts

I think it takes strength to walk away, it’s not a weakness.

In the right situations I would most definitely agree, I've walked away from many things when I feel it to be the right thing to do. Did you know that I had many posts to you in the past in the hidden hand thread composed and ready to post to you on your Infinity posts but I chose not to because I thought perhaps it would hurt your feelings and be too much for you at the time. I carefully reviewed them and tried to soften them up as much as possible because of your signature clearly displaying untruths and not being the truth along with many other things in your Infinity posts that you composed showing clear contradictions and untruths. Well at the time I didn't feel right about it so decided not to post them out of sensitivity to you. So you could even reword that and say I didn't post and walked away from it.

I feel though it's a good time for you now to further discuss these things polarwarrior, I'm also aware of where you are in life and how you're feeling believe it or not. *Wink* Are you ready to further discuss some things and put all of this information to the test?

I do take into account what I share with others and try my best to be sensitive to people's feelings when I share things. If someone comes after me like you have playing games and falsely accusing me of things attacking my character making judgments then I have every right to stand up for the truth. You've made false statements and accusations against me and I've followed up on them and even played along with the little games. As you put it - Ego, now leggo my ego, I may just have a few of those waffles in the near future.

Im sorry I wont be continueing this childish bickering with you,

Childish is right, you came to me and sometimes the adult plays back with the children especially when the children need extra special attention. Would you consider it to be childish on your part to hunt me down visit 4 of my threads to simply insult me, call me names making judgments and false accusations against me? Who is the child? Being childlike in heart meaning humble, kind and pure in heart is a good thing but childish behavior in some of what you've displayed is another thing entirely.

and I will be “abondaning post” again.

Nothing new under the Sun, I realize you have no answers to those questions without clearly contradicting yourself. Untruth is not truth. If you answer them it will show too many contradictions and your beliefs go crumbling down. Tight spot for you to be in but isn't the truth more important? Keep in mind this is not about who's better, pride or ego but about the simple truth about life's existence and the truth is a very important thing don't you think? If there are some things that you should know about the earth life existence then don't you feel that to be important?

Once it descends into the character assassination, lies and twisting words, dredging up old dirt on anyone who is critical of you to try to discredit them etc etc.....

Etc etc etc.... Yes that sounds about what you've been doing to me all along and it's you visiting my threads and attacking, misjudging and falsely accusing me of things not me visiting your threads.

When someone makes false accusations and lies about me like you have polarwarrior I have every right to stand up for the truth and this is what I've done. You came to me not me to you, you have been the accuser and attacker not me.

they find anything at all from their past which might discredit the person and speak only of that, avoiding the real issue all together.

Isn't that what you are doing yourself now trying to find anything you can in any of my threads to discredit me including making up false accusations and lies about me? Sounds about right don't you think or do you believe in a right or wrong?

Looking forward to further discussing and I'm always at peace and in good spirit regardless of how some of my nudges and posts come off. I get the feeling that if we ever did speak directly you would sound probably upset while I would be calm, still and peacefully discussing. That is what I AM, what are you? You can also find that stillness, calmness and peaceful feeling polarwarrior. I am not better or greater than you or anyone. Have you found that stillness, calmness and peaceful spirit within yourself yet or do you feel that you have? Does that stillness, calmness and peaceful spirit allow you to negatively come after people, judge them and falsely accuse them? Are you sure that's the good and peaceful spirit within you?

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECST1111FebAM11 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow........after reading this thread and ET_MAN's last reply......

I have composed a poem for you Polarwarrior

Why act a fool, so very uncool.
Why try to fight, a light so bright?
Jealousy, Ego, lost and confused?
Bashed, Beaten, used and abused?

ET_MAN is ace, he helped me awake
He gives, gives, gives, but does not take
Can you not see all the good he's done?
This is not an event that has to be won..!

Persevere, with your childish ways.
And all you'll do is darken the days.
I send you love, if you want it or not
Why are you here, have you forgot?

Do you really think, your in a position to help
I do not think you are, because the energy I felt.........
I wish you the best, in all you do
And remember, Brother, I love you

edit on 21-2-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

edit on 21-2-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Gentle strokes for gentle folks.
I feel some words can only disperse,
then, friendships lost, and at what cost,

soft positives lit the path more clear,
for all the happy children hear,
loves spoken symbol in their ear
if their confidence is built stone by stone
they don't walk alone.

So lets be gentle with each other and the sun will shine,
on all of yours and all of mine.

and this:

A gentle heart can see the light
that hides buried in the night
Speak to the heart and it will soon
increase and so grow ever bright.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When I see some of the stuff some of you all type it reminds me of a song maybe you have heard it, maybe not, it's on the bottom nonetheless.

I suppose you all can say this is a battle or attack. Critizing someone in kindness is actually more of an insult than doing it with rage.

You know this all works both ways. You can't expect everyone to believe in what you believe in and dismiss them when they not agree, you throw out everything you have preached upon when you go down that winding road.

I haven't read many logical responses to my questions mostly because some may think I am a troll or a previous user, or not enough post or whatever excuse you may have bubbling in your lingering mind. But all those theories you have would be just a waste of time.

Don't throw out long deep soul enchanced posts that tries to twist us into complex lines of what you think your spirit path has found, it won't work, not with me, because I know where I stand already, I have for a long long time, and I am in very good standing. As I have stated before, more than you know.

Again, I will probably recieve faith based, subtle, critical response on ''believing what I want to, im just here to spread the date '', and then we go back to square one.

So i'm done with this, of course ill come by to smile upon the insults but if you have something to say PM me. Enjoy the song, God Bless! Joshua...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-2-2011 by JAGx1981 because: link

edit on 21-2-2011 by JAGx1981 because: link

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

My poem was not about being critical in the least, it was the opposite. On a forum, should one feel criticized if someone is being critical of a thought or idea or has their own to share, but who shows respect for others?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

But Polar he has already stopped remember the Earth is moving and we are not, thus how can he stop when it is not him moving

Sorry felt like putting something in

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I was quite surprised to find something on numerology and numbers from a purely positive perspective. From Linda West's book , Ultimate Power she talks about 12 3d circles (atoms even) leave a space for the 13th. Which is to say that matter leaves space for the Divine, God creational. And that 20 is in the Mayan calendar, where she went on a trip into the jungle with Terrence McKenna, to study 2012 I believe, 20 is a universal communication number. ie. there are 20 universal archetypals.

And again here:
www.maya12-21-2012.com...

Within the Tzolk’in are twenty day signs (glyphs) with a correlating number from one to thirteen. A day-sign interprets individual blocks of time. The numbers “20” and “13” have a significant meaning to the Tzolk'in. Thirteen cycles of twenty days equals 260 days. As we’ll see, the numbers “13” and “20” also play an important part in tracking time...

Time is based on the 13:20 ratio built into the Tzolk'in calendar and essentially flows in a circle with a beginning and an end date. At the end of the Mayan calendar, there is a renewal of the time cycle. On December 21, 2012, the earth and the December solstice sun will align with the center of the Milky Way galaxy creating an alignment of the galactic equator’s solar and cosmic planes. Modern man was not around 26,000 years ago to notate what happened the last time the earth aligned itself with the center of our galaxy.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

My poem was not about being critical in the least, it was the opposite. On a forum, should one feel criticized if someone is being critical of a thought or idea or has their own to share, but who shows respect for others?

Please don't take me as a critical person. I am everyone's friend on here and I do have an open mind and mean no ill will. But when it comes to time travel I just have a slight problem with that.

I know it was not your intent of the poem, but the main topic of this thread in '' regards to ET's comments '', its kind of hard to forget that and take even the great things he had to say fully serious, I hope you can understand that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join