It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS amnesty international day.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
how about ats, the site owners, administrators or moderators have an ats amnesty day on the sites foundation day to wipe clean all the negative ats points members have accumulated throughout the year.

give long-time members a break from non-intentional negative posts and warnings.

that is about the only way i'll be able to get out of the -8,200 point hole i'm in and im sure other members are in too.

that or post a video of an actual ufo landing with alien greys walking out thru the hatch door.

maybe that'll get me a 10,000 point applause.

edit on 11-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How on Earth did you manage to get negative 8k points?

I didn't even know this was possible.

I'm not part of the website management so I can't erase anything, but wow man.

How the heck did you accomplish that?

I am actually impressed.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I thought the point system does not matter anymore?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I thought the point system does not matter anymore?

I believe it's used in either the W or K index, though the actual formula has not been disclosed. It used to be that when you 'bought' stuff your points were subtracted from the ATS and the BTS side equally, so if your BTS points were low, you could get into negative territory, but that doesn't work that way any more either. Now I beleive you get negative points as penalties for not following T&C, though if you can accumulate that many negative poinbts and still be here, I don;t know what the point is.

top topics

join