It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada / U.S Superstate ? N.W.O, Now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I just read this today.

www.eutimes.net...

It seems that Canada and the US are becoming one! Why isn't this all over the news????

This could get me out in the streets!!!!

Please spread the word. Maybe it's time for OUR revolution!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMSEEKER
I just read this today.

www.eutimes.net...

It seems that Canada and the US are becoming one! Why isn't this all over the news????

This could get me out in the streets!!!!

Please spread the word. Maybe it's time for OUR revolution!!!!!

Out in the streets?

Where are you posting from, jail?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

one down one to go all part of NAFTA, signed Jan 1 1994, do not worry we will not come stomping in with all of our guns or will we? if you hear "ZIG BUSH ZIG BUSH" , then you will know, keep you stick on the ice.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
bush tried to do this with attempted creation of the NAU (north american union)... only problem is, at least the people knew about it and fought it. if this is true, and i havent heard about it on the MSM, than were probably in for some sort of crazy big government takeover. i just hope that people fight this.

link   

Border security talks... yes... Harper handing some personal information on Canadians to the department of homeland security, yes... Harper handing away Canada sovereignty and creating a SUPERSTATE. That is kinda laughable...

Its not on the news because it isn't what you are making it out to sounds like... NO offense, OP...

edit on 11/2/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/2/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Akragon

HAHA! No I mean this could be the time for all the North American people to unite and go manifest in the streets.....
This shows that we do not live in a democracy at all.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We have been part of a North American union for quite some time.
we even had a currecy called the Amero....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I would be remiss if I didn't point out the use of Sorcha Faal as a source.

The piece tends to come off as very biased.... in a populist way.

If in fact such a thing were to happen (I mean the blurring of sovereignty, the extension of powers across traditional borders, etc.) the American people have shown that they could easily be distracted... I can;t say about the Canadians... however the remainder of the world would have comments about this which could not be avoided....

No other nation has.....

Perhaps it is a fear piece (which sells), an anti-US Empire piece (which also sells well outside America) or some other such sensationalist interpretations of events....

... because if it were true... we would be marking the end of our society as we know it.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

Exactly - We did not hear about this. + with all the mosantos/ anti-organic-free-culture going on in the States, I fear for the condition of our most essential supplies like food and water.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thanks for pointing out that the source may not be the best. I'm not here to try and cause panic. I'm just looking for the truth!

cheers.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If you all click on the source link, in the EU article it shows that it is written by Sorcha Faal. That is the second article Sorcha has had on ATS today

Sorcha has quite the imagination, but I have heard lots about them during my short stay on ATS. Sorry but that article is false

Sorcha Faal

Obama Creates World’s First Superstate With US-Canada Merger

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

edit on 11-2-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: link

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You want to know what I worry about....

I worry that someday Sorcha Faal is going to publish outrageous earth-shattering story... and we are going to blow it off.... only to find out that for the first time ever... it was true

As it stands now, this source is so deep into the "Boy who cried wolf!" pattern, I wouldn't believe it if the article said "Sky proven to look blue occasionally."

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Completely off topic and I apologize, but DUDE I love your Avatar image. I practically pissed myself laughing when I saw it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Did a little research and it seems that so far it all comes form the same source.
Fishy?!? Maybe, doesn't make it untrue.

Please keep this thread up with good material and new sources if possible.

Specially if anyone works in politics and could cast some lights on what it COULD all mean.

Will let it die by itself if there's nothing more on this in the coming weeks.
But this worth keeping your eyes open.

thanks
edit on 11-2-2011 by IAMSEEKER because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ya know I hate to put it this way ,but where ya been under a rock.This has been going on for years.Personally It's a good idea.Thought ya'll might like this link www.whatdoesitmean.com...
edit on 2/11/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

A lot of things have been going on.... but never has obvious and dangerous to canadian or american sovereignty has this.

I mean a lot of people could be ok with it....but to know that, in a democracy, you're supposed to have a vote.
This is just done without anyone consent....

Again assuming that IT IS going on.

Let's just wait and see for some more sources.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Thanks TheSparrowSings. I cracked up laughing when I first saw this picture too.

On Topic: The North American Union/superstate has been in the process of being implemented for a long time now. The meeting in this article did happen and in my opinion it probably was to make the NAU one step closer. This meeting was covered a lot in the news in Canada and I even remember a few threads about it on ATS. So Sorcha is getting better at hers/his hoaxes. They have always tried to use current events that have happened and add their own twist to it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I protested this at Queens park like 3 years ago....there was several hundred participants...even had the black choppers above us... The SPP and NAU was to be secretly implemented by the end of 2010. Rumor of the Amero, almagamation of military education blah blah blah....and that massive highway from texas to Canada...why you think they built that...Can't believe this still hasn't reached enough people in the 4 years I have been talking about it......AND SO OFTEN I WAS LAUGHED AT LOL....who's laughing now...I wish I was....

Oh and the mexicans are to be the new military force....hows it looking now....lol

GOOGLE THE 3 AMIGOS NAU...not a joke...
edit on 01/22/2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The thing about Sorcha Faal is that "it" generally mixes truth and fiction. That makes it a bit difficult to separate the fly sh*t from the pepper. There is a reason for great concern regarding this alleged super-state merger, because it really is on the table. How far it has progressed is unknown. Bill C-36 (formerly Bill C-6) is an act of treason by the Canadian government to classify "government" as a government, foreign institution, foreign government, corporation foreign or domestic. So now the local convenience store in Manila in the Philippines can get all your ***personal*** information straight from the Canadian government and you can't do sh*t about it. This is what we supposedly elected people, criminals.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wow, reads like old USSR propaganda. eeks!

Oh my God! I almost missed it. The source is Sorsha Faal. LOL
Thx Corruption Exposed.
edit on 11-2-2011 by palg1 because: do to my lack of observation

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join