It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mukabrik makes Obama look like a fool

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Do you not think that your post and your signature are contradicting??
If you can lose a whole planet under George W Bush then why did you post what you posted?
I am not seeing what the OP is seeing but I am confused by your post after reading your signature?
The US does have alot of influence,no?

It's a joke son, you missed it.

The fact remains, that amazingly enough contrary to what most Americans think, the world does not revolve around the United States. Egypt is a sovereign country and (GASP) can do what they want despite our objections.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I didn't realize you were joking.
The world doesn't revolve around the US but I think it is fair to say that the US does have alot of influence.
I think in the future it might not matter what the US says because the role of superpower is diminishing.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am sorry, but Obama makes Obama look like a fool. Plain and simple.
You can't blame the pants because your butt looks too big.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

I think if you even got Mubarak's name right people might believe what you have to say more..

Okay...what is this supposed to mean? If somebody commits a typo, they have no credibility?

Umm, wasn't a typo unless they did it more than once..

Who cares how its spelled mr spellchecker you know who I'm talking about.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Obama with his actions has also left Israel twisting in the breeze. Can they now trust the US anymore? Would you a supposed ally? I think Israel may be forced to do something they don't really want but have no options soon.

I guess all you "It isn't the US business" folks are ok with a big war in the middle east cause its not our bidness. I hope you remember your stance when your paying ten bucks a gallon for gas and people are being slaughtered.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
Obama with his actions has also left Israel twisting in the breeze. Can they now trust the US anymore? Would you a supposed ally? I think Israel may be forced to do something they don't really want but have no options soon.

I guess all you "It isn't the US business" folks are ok with a big war in the middle east cause its not our bidness. I hope you remember your stance when your paying ten bucks a gallon for gas and people are being slaughtered.

Hmm, all for Israel huh?
Yet you still don't even know his name..

Man, training is going downhill fast..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Who the heck is Mukabrik? Never heard of this man before... Can you fill me in on this Mukabrik.

Black... Do you know this guy?
edit on 2/11/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Yes, the signature is a joke, it actually is from Bill Maher.

So, maybe you can ignore the joke and concentrate on the post, maybe when you figure out what's a joke and what's not then you won't be so confused.

Like what's not a joke is that Egypt is a country all it's own, and not a state in the United States. So, when Egypt does it's own thing, it doesn't actually make Obama look bad. That's just international politics.

edit on 2/11/2011 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Yes, the signature is a joke, it actually is from Bill Maher.

So, maybe you can ignore the joke and concentrate on the post, maybe when you figure out what's a joke and what's not then you won't be so confused.

Like what's not a joke is that Egypt is a country all it's own, and not a state in the United States. So, when Egypt does it's own thing, it doesn't actually make Obama look bad. That's just international politics.

edit on 2/11/2011 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

I'll ignore the trolling of the peanut gallery.

How is what happens in Egypt doing its own thing and Obama turning his back on a 30 year ally good? Also the way he went about it? Fact is we have through past actions thrust ourselves into the middle east mess and counting on them for half our oil so this is not good for the US no matter if you think we should be injecting ourselves there or not. Every ally of the US now is wondering if they will be next to get hung out to dry. I'm sure Obama will wire a hundred billion or so over to Moobarek and get it over with so his buddies in the brudderhood can take over.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Why should we tell the Egyptian people what to do? It's up to the Egyptian people to determine what kind of government they want. Not us. Sure they may be our ally, but we shouldn't be interfering into the internal affairs of sovereign nations. I didn't agree with the Iraq or Afghanistan wars for the same reason. Why should we force our influence on others?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Here here. Star for you.
We need to go back and watch Team America/World Police. There is always truth in good humor.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well, I really like the Obama’s tactic on the Egypt case. Us movement on this is a hard slap to Israel and their big mouthed arrogant politicians, genuinely well thought and acted.

I am sure the next will be Egypt/Israeli war. No more free gas supply from Egypt to Israel.

bikyamasr.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Its kind of hard sometimes to figure out whats a joke on the internet when you are unsure of the context in which it is said.
There is alot of hippocracy in politics and that is why I mentioned it.
I didn't realize it was a joke and thought it was an odd way to look at things.
Hence the confusion.

I can agree Egypt is its own sovereign nation and they should be able to decide their own fate but in the world of international politics people are always going to look at what other nations are saying about the matter and much like this thread,are going to drag others down if they can by playing political mud slinging games.
OBAMA FAILED!!!!
See how that works?

The Egypt situation has nothing to do with the US(unless we talk foreign policy) but you have to admit the US opinion holds more weight then other nations on the world stage.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Your still harping on the joke dude, it's my signature, and doesn't have anything to do with what I post. Please, just get over it.

As far as the US's opinion on what Egypt does, the polite way to say this is, opinions are like armpits, everyone has them, and a lot of them stink. What we say doesn't really matter a whole lot if the people of the nation we are saying it to say something different.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No I can harp on the joke all I want for as long as I want.

If you would have quoted Bill Maher it would be easy to figure out.
Thinking that was actually your opinion is why I felt it was relevant to point out the hippocracy in your post.
You get over it...thats your fail not mine.

For the rest of your post,I can agree with you regardless of wether you agree with mine or not which I will point out YOU failed to address.
Take your own advice and address what I post instead of focusing on being condescending.
With that said...I think we are done here.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
4 hours ago Mumbarak resigned so with that mind who did what? Who is the fool?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

The people who support Obama and an islamic state in Egypt that's who. The people who cheer for war in the middle east will hail Obama too. Like I said I'm sure a few billion was wired to Mooberak from the printing presses.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

The people who support Obama and an islamic state in Egypt that's who. The people who cheer for war in the middle east will hail Obama too. Like I said I'm sure a few billion was wired to Mooberak from the printing presses.

This is a racist statement if I've ever heard of one, attacking Esypt based on the fact it is an Arab Muslim nation and not a caucasian Christian nation. Egypt for it's roughly 6,000 year history has never been and will never be a Christian nation.

He did not recieve jack squat from the Treasury as we can't afford it. By acts like protests and civil disobedience makes sure that war in The Middle East is over and done as the people are now empowered to take command of their own fate and destiny.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

1: You reveal yourself as regionally ignorant at least, showing us you have no clue really about anything going on when your spelling of Hosni Mubarak's name is so wildly off. My guess is you never heard of the man before a few weeks ago. That tells me you know nothing of the geopolitics or the region's history -- nothing.

2: Is there a point to your comment? Can you provide one scintilla of anything that is credible or are you just bitching? Our government should have thrown Mubarak under the bus years ago, but our government, ESPECIALLY the neocons you apparently worship, loves to talk freedom while it supresses people's free will around the globe and here at home.

3: In any event, this ain't about Obama or our government and it damn sure ain't about you. This is about a nation of 80 million people -- a nation with a storied history at least 25x as old as ours -- peaceably and with tremendous courage putting their LIVES AND SACRED HONOR on the line to free themselves.

The last thing anyone needs are sycophant neocons spitting into the wind.
edit on 11-2-2011 by pajoly because: a little more

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You are wrong about everything and this is a super weak thread that shows nothing.
The military isn't with Mubarek. Mubarek didn't make anyone look like a fool except himself.
He was referring to the protesters as his children and such.. he is an oblivious idiot, or an insulting prick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join