It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mendeleev crater Anomalies?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Mendeleev crater Anomaly?

After reading while on the UFO digest saying that they had found some new structures that could be some fortress of some kind ,

Strange structures Mendeleev Crater on the Moon photographed by the U.S. probe Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, "still currently orbiting the Moon. The photo was posted on the official website February 3, 2011. I circled in red the two suspicious areas. The area to the right, it looks like a fortress!

UFO digest

I myself could not pick any form that looked like a fortress or what so ever? so I did the same I downloaded the raw files and evaluated this thing myself . This anomaly that they pointed out , was to vague for me to really say yes you can see the outlines that says it has a form that looks like it could be some kind of ruined building.

Then of course I got curious to look for more recently taken pictures of this Mendeleev crater. Then something caught my eye and I could see very well what the outlines could tell us, If those guys at the UFO digest had looked one day earlier they could have seen this tall structure that suspiciously looks more artificial as what they pointed out?

LRO

At Mendeleev crater I have pointed out two to my point of view distinctive objects that are standing out :

Object A has to my opinion some rather odd form I cant prove that this form has the looks of some kind of windowed tower. But I will say what my eyes tell me what it looks like so I said it!

Object B has also strange characteristics that looks if this has some spherical forms that floats above level?
If it is what is it ? were does it go ?

I know for the ones who not believe there's anything there ,and will say its just a rock nothing else! , I will say you're right! but my home is also build of rocks!

I know I'm nut case, but you know I like to be one

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I expect this thread will not endear you to many. I agree with you on these "structures". I have strained and looked and cannot for the life of me see anything other than rocks.
Your pics however, sure, a tower, sure.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Thanks for flagging this but uhh thoughts?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

If you look at the outlines on the right and left are so symmetrical and the shadow at least to say has a depict form ?

I know this thread wont hold long but I had to place it because if I didn't I would always asking myself what is it . do we really see ghost out there, I don't say its alien could be ours? who knows right?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Imo it is like looking at clouds. The mind is geared to look for patterns and shapes, so it does. Those games where the pic becomes clearer and clearer until you guess the shape are challenging and fun. Trying to figure out what something is at this resolution is just not possible. Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Could be but if you could measure this thing , It could be span hundreds of miles in height so how can one not depict the shape of such thing. look at the shadows two pyramid like forms?

But I cant prove this of course you to be there and take pictures on that your right !

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Could you say or point where in the original image is that area that you show in your image? It's a little hard to find something like that without knowing where to look.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
yes, i want the location.....it's fun to "fly over" and see the sights...zoom up close and man....i wonder what the scale is when i zoom....i'll track that down by interpolation if nothing else

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
wait....looky here....click the ufo digest link on the op....see the two red circles he talks about.....that ain't nuthin....the dome to the right with the shadow...whoa...i'd of drawn my red circle around that dome...it's at 1 o'clock ...the big one

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Its at the LRO link bottom left First picture

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Holy!
Look at that shadow.................Looks just like the "Sentinel"

Wasn't there a prediction about this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5582bd17b95c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

don't know but it's a very high peaked mountain or something else ??

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
wait....looky here....click the ufo digest link on the op....see the two red circles he talks about.....that ain't nuthin....the dome to the right with the shadow...whoa...i'd of drawn my red circle around that dome...it's at 1 o'clock ...the big one

That object you call a dome is a crater (i.e., it's an "inny", not an "outy"). Look at the direction of all of the shadows. If that was a dome, then its shadow would be wrong.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Sorry I read the question wrong on that you could be right but it looked if it was floating

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Thanks.

But what I wanted to know (and apparently cannot, as I haven't seen that information anywhere) was where in the full, 5064 by 52224 pixels image, is that smaller, 1000 by 1000 pixels image.

I have to keep on looking.

But I can tell you that is not any "high peaked mountain", that photo's resolution is 0.5 metres per pixel, so the shadow is, at most, six metres long. If the light was making a 46º angle with the surface (I have to confirm that) then it means that the shadow is as long as the object casting it is high, so that's a six metres high feature.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

wow only six meters you say hmm. I know you're well educated person so I hoped someone like you would bring me to my senses
Okay I leave it at your decision! I'm always will be triggered to find something else, Because I want to believe! so don't be alarmed .... One day Ill be back.

Thnx armap.....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Six meters thats not that high after all.. Well gonna quit speculating what this could be...probably sand castles

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

In fact, i'd be more interested in a 5-10 mts long object with that albedo than in any "monument".
Because IF it is a 5-10 mts "object" WTH can it be?
Nice.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
and it's white.

is it not?

nice find!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by drakus

Beats me? the outlines looks cone like. And if you look real close you can see on the left of this thing that its a pyramid like thing stands beside it . The shadow outcasts pyramid like ? It also looks like it has Greek/ roman building features? but you to look very close

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join