It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood: Playing the part.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ever seen a movie that makes you shudder to think that could even happen in a place where you feel safe? Well I've always felt, and maybe you have to, that Hollywood, as you say is run by Jews, could be introducing films that target certain events to numb us into submission, it's so much more effective than subliminal messaging and really manipulates your though processes.

Just look what Avatar did when people had finished watching it...some felt withdrawal after not being immersed in a landscape that is truly...out of this world.

Conspiracy is now over...thank you for your time.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

I know what you mean, lots of films seem to speak to me more lately, sometimes touching upon subjects important to me. One one hand theres the disinfo of 'national treasure' type films, and then there are other films such as independance day, that put a subject in the social eye and mind. This serves to make such subjects impossible in the minds of the viewer. 'Of course it couldnt happen, it was just a film.' S&F bro!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Like...The Happening, the plot revolves around a mysterious neurotoxin that causes any person coming into contact with it to commit suicide.

I remember something of this sort being used in Vietnam, they fed a Viet-Cong POW a cocktail of mind controlling toxins, put him in a room full of other POW's and he ripped the absolute....out of them all.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
m.imdb.com...

The grays, a movie coming out in 2012.

m.imdb.com...

Untitled moon project. Comes out in 2013. I don't know if that's the actual name or just a working title, lol, but it's writen by the same guy as the grays.

m.imdb.com...

Apollo 18. Comes out in a few months.

m.imdb.com...

Transformers: dark of the moon. Cmes out later this year.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hollywood is liberal indoctrination central. Do you really think those movies and TV shows are not indoctrinating society to their causes? Do you really think the sexualization of society would be so bad if it wasn't presented as acceptable to society? They create social change in a very powerful way.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

One thing is sure - we didn't have so many theatrical releases of movies about aliens since the 50's. This year is full of them (about 15).

new topics

top topics

join