It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Conspirators' Arrest Process Under Way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Today I posted an open letter to some leaders in the international freedom movement, suggesting that we get serious about coming up with concrete charges against the conspirators against freedom and actually have warrants issued and have them arrested and brought to justice. I even registered the domain names: ArrestConspirators.org and .com, for now forwarding to my open letter.

This evening I got a call from my friend, Robert Henders of MorningLiberty.com. He is part of the Republic for the united States of America movement, and I've been attending a local meeting he's been holding to restore the Republic. The local paper ran a story on the front page about his radio show and weekly meetings, as well as a story about our Safe Haven Villages project, in the same issue.

Regarding my proposal, he said "we're on it." He said that a national grand jury meeting was held in Atlanta in January, and they purportedly drew up charges and indictments against several conspirators; and that those charges have been served. He said that there are alleged elements in the military who are standing by to arrest those individuals if they do not show up to their hearings.

He said that to exhibit their intention to carry through on this, those patriotic elements of the military were at least in part responsible for a presentation that would be displayed at the Super Bowl. They told the Republic something to the effect: "When you see this presentation you will know we are behind you," giving it as a sort of sign for them to anticipate.

If you saw the reading of the Declaration of Independence with commentary by General Colin Powell (Retired) and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Fox prior to the Super Bowl, you will know that they came through on their promise.

That presentation was unprecedented. In case you didn't see it, here it is:

Source

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
the declaration reading has been done before, multiple times, yet you use the word "unprecedented"...you keep using that word, but i do not think it means what you think it means

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

Really? The military has taken up 7 minutes and, literally, millions and millions of dollars worth of precious Superbowl air-time to recite the Declaration of Independence for us before?

When was this exactly? Links?

I think you are seriously underestimating the significance of this. General Powell and all those other military and coast guard people are up to something big, dude!

And it has to do with the re-inhabited Republic, guaranteed!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

i clearly remember them reading the declaration before the Super Bowl in early 2008 that the Pats lost...as a diehard New Englander, that day is etched firmly in my mind...im new here and dont know how to do any links or videos, but it shouldnt be too hard to find...in addition, while i cant vouch for this, the announcers said that it had happened every year since 9/11...im not here to do your research for you, but i cant imagine it would be too hard to find...others on ATS have confirmed this as well in previous threads...trust me, i really, really, really want you to be right, i just believe that you are not...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

Again, Superbowl air-time is the most expensive of all, so I really do not think they would take up 7 whole minutes and millions and millions of dollars to do this unless there was some special significance to it.

Also I really do not think the Corporation would want Colin Powell up there reminding all of America that they are free to abolish their rogue, illegal government any time

You have provided no links or video to back up your position. Other ATS members have confirmed this in other threads? What threads? Where?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

It has been done before, you said unprecidented, so the burden is upon you to prove it was never done before............so please provide links showing it wasn't.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

No, the reporter in the source article, Sterling Allan, said it was unprecedented. Didn't you see the source link?

And, it is you and HenryPatrick who are saying that this has been done before, so the burden of proof is on YOU to prove what you are saying!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

thanks for wasting my time when it took 15 seconds to figure out

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Your whole post reads like a sovereign (lol) citizen conspiracist wet dream.

Originally posted by cupocoffee
He said that there are alleged elements in the military who are standing by to arrest those individuals if they do not show up to their hearings.

Isn't that the job of our civilian police forces? And they don't need to send arcane signals to each other over the Superbowl.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
www.youtube.com...

thanks for wasting my time when it took 15 seconds to figure out

Ahh, backing up your point with a youtube vid. You're learning fast!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

Isn't that the job of our civilian police forces? And they don't need to send arcane signals to each other over the Superbowl.

No, I would say it's probably the job of the Provost (military police).

Anyway, yuk it up all you like, but I'll be the one laughing when the Republic comes out on top!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Not too much can be revealed now but do trust that there are moves afoot to make these people pay. Their grip on power is coming to an end.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by Lilitu

No, I would say it's probably the job of the Provost (military police).

Anyway, yuk it up all you like, but I'll be the one laughing when the Republic comes out on top!

And what would that be Laughing Boy? The Republic of Conspiristan? Well it's been almost a week since the provost got their super-secret decoder ring message over the Superbowl. What's the holdup? They lost their nerve? Or could it be that it's all just an elaborate paranoid delusion, hmmmm?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

RELAX!! All this stuff will become clear very shortly. So chill the
out and enjoy the show Lilitu!

PS I was referring to the Republic for the united States. I'm pretty sure it's real and I'm not just imagining it!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
General Colin Powell should have his military retirement taken away and be sent to Federal prison.

He admitted on Live National TV that he uses his military retirement check to hire illegal immigrants to work on his house instead of giving the job to an American.

He admitted to a Felony on National TV.

He should be arrested for it.

new topics

top topics

join