It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT - NIBURU? 2nd Sun? Nemesis? Norway February 9, 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
At a loss for words really...so I will let the video speak for itself:

Youtube posters comment:

The person from Norway who sent me this photo was very perplexed about this object to the left side of the screen, and he asked me to make a video of this. I have to say, it's a very impressive display of the Northern Lights from Norway, but this object to the left of the screen can't be the Moon - it's not a full Moon yet in Norway. Photo was taken @ N69 4.999', E17 10.617' approx. 10 hours ago in Norway. Could this be our second Sun (Nemesis)?

I mean I am really clueless as to how to use photoshop and what have you, but man the reflection of that...."sun"? On the water? Some strange times we are living in folks. It seems that things are coming at us faster and faster anymore...like it is now almost impossible to keep track of the strange occurrences that are taking place across the globe each day they are happening so frequently

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Great picture.
But how credible is this source?
And if there was a 'second sun' or whatever wouldn't it be
quite obvious as it would be visible across the globe?
edit on 9-2-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Beautiful picture, and I have no idea what the object is, but this is simple...if it is a 'second sun' or some such celestial object that was viewable from our planet 10 hours ago, it has to still be viewable...many many people would have seen it by now.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Wow! that picture is intense!!

Whatever it is, it sure is bright. ive never been a true believer of it, but never really disbelieved that it is possible. so much unknown, unanswered information out in the universe. great find!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
might have to do with the camera shutter being open to long

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Relax. Wonderful composite work however by the photographer. The base is likely an extremely long exposure of the Aurora's with a pic of a sunrise or sunset composited over the top. The Aurora colors are obvious. I doubt the original image was part of a hoax so it's likely pirated and presented as something other than what it is. In fact I think I'll try an image with the method I think was used.

Search the Aurora Sites and you will likely find the original somewhere without the hype.
edit on 2/9/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

la2

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

It is a wonderful picture.

As for the 'sun' hmmmm it does look a little too well placed, any other pictured that surface would be good as a point of reference.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ummm I only see one sun... what am I missing?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
looks like a video of a stationary picture to me..
just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The fact that it's night time??

And anyways, if it was a second sun then we wouldn't see the stars...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The aurora borealis only happens at night time. Which would mean that star in the picture is different than our own.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
looks like a video of a stationary picture to me..
just my 2 cents

It is

I only see one sun though. What is the panic?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
The aurora borealis only happens at night time. Which would mean that star in the picture is different than our own.

Not in the land of the midnight sun

Probably a nice CME made them brighter and with a longer exposure

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

There are a few links to the c-shape rift that formed on the sun on the 31st of last month. A tremendous electrostatic wind was expected to do far more damage to our infrastructure than just the blackout in Brazil, and the numerous gas line explosions, so your image explains a lot. That object appears to be siphoning off harmful electro magnetic radiation. There is Sumerian text describing how these events in history have attracted many different races here to harvest energy. It is a symbiotic relationship. Your friend should consider himself lucky.

AX

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

The fact that it's night time??

And anyways, if it was a second sun then we wouldn't see the stars...

There are very few places on Earth where one can see aurora during the day. Svalbard (Spitzbergen) is ideally located for this. For a 10 week period around winter solstice it is dark enough during the day to see aurora, and the latitude is such that near local noon the auroral oval is usually overhead.

odin.gi.alaska.edu...

Svalbard (Spitzbergen) is part of Norway

It's not Nibiru but a GREAT picture of the sun with Aurora Tell you friend to submit it to NASA's image gallery
edit on 9-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Now that I look at it more it may just be a light on the hilltop and probably is. My guess would be about a three minute exposure from the glow of the city lights. Digital camera's do a great job with Aurora's.

I expected another Sun Dog photo to be honest. They usually are.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I can use Photoshop very well (i have samples of stuff, not ufo stuff though) and I don't know how I could reproduce such an effect. The way the light is reflecting on the water, I wouldn't be able to make that good of a reflection(color wise and how it comes off of each wave). But also, I do see some kind of photoshopping effect to make it look so soft in the image. Either that or he took the picture with a very soft display like that in the image. My roomate at college is really good at doing these sorts of effects with his huge camera. He is really good at it. He even photoshopped a picture of his road at home and gave it an apocalyptic theme. I'll get a picture of it if any wants to see it (because it's cool!) and any examples of my artwork. Hope I helped?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I must be getting tired here tonight. That is likely the Moon. Silly me. In a long exposure it would look like that. Perhaps an extremely long exposure at the smallest possible aperture and a low ISO setting. That would make the Moon appear like that and explain it not blowing out the stars and Aurora's. It has to be quite dark to even see the Aurora's. That is why we can't see them up here in the Summer. It never gets dark enough at night.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Have him do an extremely long exposure of the moon on a clear night when it is fairly full. I think you will see it looks like that so called sun in this photo. I was not paying due attention to the photo when I first posted.

It's bordering on the absurd to think a second sun could rise and it not be the top story worldwide. Might as well argue a case for Santa being real.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Skate

Have him do an extremely long exposure of the moon on a clear night when it is fairly full. I think you will see it looks like that so called sun in this photo. I was not paying due attention to the photo when I first posted.

It's bordering on the absurd to think a second sun could rise and it not be the top story worldwide. Might as well argue a case for Santa being real.

Well it turns out my roomate can photoshop it! He said he could do it easily. He said it would take more than 2 hours though. Any other photoshoppers willing to do the job? My roomate says he's only done it once but it took a long time out of one his days and apparently doesn't wanna do it again.

Still want my artwork and my roomates 'apocalyptic' photoshopped image? lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join