It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo Reports Billy Meier Article!? "Cover-Up Ends as Secret UFO Evidence Released!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Horn never gives up, does he?
Can't think of anything else to say.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Billy Meier is the biggest fraud in ufo history , his wife sold him out on national television that he hoaxed the whole thing. She stated that he used home-made models that were made of trash can lids and tea cups

lol well everyone knows that wives are second class citizens and their opinions or statements mean diddly squat
*SARCASM*

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Those are the damn funniest photo's I have ever seen. A Laser gun the looks like a dogs dick wrapped in tin foil and an Xmas ornament next to a toy car....

Billy Meier and all his followers should book themselves into the nearest head doctor

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by Versa

Those are the damn funniest photo's I have ever seen. A Laser gun the looks like a dogs dick wrapped in tin foil and an Xmas ornament next to a toy car....

Billy Meier and all his followers should book themselves into the nearest head doctor

you forgot the ALIEN HOMINID IN THE GOLD TINFOIL SUIT ....

To be fair my biggest bug with the photographs is that its not fair that aliens haven't sorted out bad hair days because that alien had a bad hair day and you'd think that hair would at least of been sorted out before vanishing trees.
no fair.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The Story is from here

"Exopolitics" Group Claims Stunning UFO Proof!,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The truth... posted by Steve Bassett himself

Originally posted by SteveBassett
PRG
PRG Notice - Friday, February 4, 2011

Los Angeles, CA - PRG executive director Stephen Bassett will present this evening a PowerPoint lecture on Exopolitics, Disclosure, the Truth Embargo and the Post-Disclosure World at the Flying Saucers Cafe in Santa Monica, CA. The lecture will be two hours followed by an hour of Q&A.

This notice of clarification is necessary because publicist Michael Horn has been spreading disinformation about this presentation across the Internet via email, postings and press releases. This disinformation claims that Mr. Bassett will bring "stunning" "undeniable" proof of UFO's, that Mr. Bassett will be debating Mr. Horn, and other false and misleading statements.

PRG regrets these actions by Horn for these reasons: 1) Horn's hyperbolic falsehoods have created interest in the event which will likely result in attendance far exceeding the Cafe's capacity creating possible discomfort for the attendees, 2) a number of people will attend the event with false expectations, 3) some damage may be done to PRG's advocacy work.

If Mr. Horn is not being paid by the government for this kind of conduct, he is missing out on a fine career in COINTEL.

Stephen Bassett
Executive Director
Paradigm Research Group

[Please forward this notice.]

Paradigm Research Group
4938 Hampden Lane, #161, Bethesda, MD 20814
[email protected] 202-215-8344
www.paradigmresearchgroup.org

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So, wheres bassets proofs?
What is he presenting as definate proof of ETs.
s

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Read post above yours

:shk:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
if you read the article - its clearly written by M Horn , which says it all really

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
reply to post by Versa

A few phony pics that may well have been planted does not disprove the entire case.

That is the kind of close minded attitude I referenced in my last comment.

lol

There is nothing in the case that is credible. You post one bit of credible evidencefor this case?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Enough said what sir? Did you know that real scientists studied those pictures along with hundreds more and that he provided them for many decades. To this day no scientists can disprove any and i mean any of them to be anything more THAN REAL.

What you perceive to be a fake because of looks alone is in fact a perfect example of order of magnitude.
If it were real sir how do you think a car would really look compare to such a big space vehicule? These pictures in particular have an electro magnetic aura around sir that Scientists have documented and published.
Just my thoughts

Peace,Always

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridak
Did you know that real scientists studied those pictures along with hundreds more and that he provided them for many decades. To this day no scientists can disprove any and i mean any of them to be anything more THAN REAL.

Yes. They are real photographs...
of everyday items glued together and hung on fishing line or attached to fake trees in the foreground.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join