It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Speaks for Kardashian-Weary Nation: 'Get Off the Stage!'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just when I think so much is going wrong in the world, I run across a snippet like this which reminds me that many of us still have good taste, and we haven't succumbed to accepting the McDonald's-fed, brain-dead stream of useless entertainers with no discernable talent.

I know that some people think Prince is weird, but I love him for moments like this.

(To Kim Kardashian) "Get off the stage!" There's a brief video of the incident in the article, but Youtube won't let me post it due to copyright issues.

Prince busted a move; Kim stood and laughed. So he dismissed her with a neck-snapping, "Get off the stage!" as the crowd roared. "Welcome 2 America," he added, scanning the audience for another girl who "can get busy.".

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Here's a vid but they are dropping off of utube fast.
I say yea Prince!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yeah and then later on he let her back and she danced.

Personally I can't stand the Kardashians. They act like spoiled brats and I get tired of Kim crying all the time over stupid stuff she does to herself. She also looks like a statue. She has way too much botox and is annoying.

Ok sorry ranting lol That whole family just irks me lol

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Uhh, I think I missed it... and for that, I watched the entire damn thing... NOw I need to have a shower..

ugh....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
That Prince is a funny character always prancin around in his tight purple pantaloons

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What exactly is she famous for? I don't really follow it much but from what I can ascertain she is not a singer, an actor, a model, a writer, a politician, or anything else, really.

Or am I missing something? Too lazy to google on this one.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Kim Kardashian is famous for being famous. Her father was one of O.J. Simpson's 'Dream Team' attorneys, who is now deceased. Her mom hooked up with Bruce Jenner. Kim Kardashian is mostly famous for her huge ass-ets.
T and A.....and not much else.

top topics

join