It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange and Michael Moore Join Forces

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

revolutiontruth.org...

Finally. This is either going to be the greatest step towards exposing the truth ever to be attempted, or it going to be a disaster.

How long before Assange and Moore are labeled as terrorists?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked

How long before Assange and Moore are labeled as terrorists?

Pretty sure they already are by some.

Im not seeing anything on the site about Julian Assange and Michael Moore joining forces. How is Moore connected to this?
edit on 8-2-2011 by Winnuting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Winnuting

Given how much Moore fakes information and lies outright for his cause I would think very little of any effort between him and assange. If it's true.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Moore is a piece of trash, who manipulated victims during the Columbine shootings. I have always been a truth seeker, and every one of his documentaries has felt like propaganda to me. But regardless of his past deeds, Assange could use all the allies he can possibly get. Those involved are the ones with the power to change this "movement" into something worthwhile, otherwise it is no more than a "round-up" operation, or a "simulation" to gauge public opinion.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

What interests me most is that this is a "Red Dragon" production.
The Red Dragon Society (founded 1898) only taps mavericks.
Are Assange and Moore "mavericks"?
The "Red Dragon" as also been depicted as a symbol for Satan.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Try watching the video.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

Maybe this is something that will go worldwide. I started my blog a few weeks ago, called American Revolution For Truth, in hopes of getting folks to share the truth with others. Hopefully, this trend will continue to grow, and eliminate the fear that people have of telling what they know. There are more of "us" than there are of "them", and if we don't give in to the fear, eventually we will win. I'd love to have others come help out with the Truth Revolution.
americanrevolutionfortruth.wordpress.com...

edit on 2/8/2011 by Productivemind because: repetitive wording

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Assange and Moore are terrorists, commies, Islamers and illegal aliens to boot

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked

Try watching the video.

It only says they will use his voice and image.
I don't see anywhere it says Moore or Assange are actively going to be part of this. but the site isn't loading for me right now. So if I missed it on the website. Please let me know.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Winnuting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Any credibility Assange may have left will instantly be disgraced. Making it through a Michael Moore flick is impossible, he does an even lousier job than the Zeitgeist movies do showing one side of the story. Moore plus Assange just sounds like a terrible attempt at trying to capitalize on peoples fears and make money fast.

It will be like an ever worse version of Alex Jones and his garbage...

(Now Zeitgeist fans, before you get your underpants all caught up understand I am not saying the movies were bad, just very one sided.)
edit on 2/8/2011 by SneakySleuth911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981

Given how much Moore fakes information and lies outright for his cause I would think very little of any effort between him and assange. If it's true.

...then you can provide me a list of all the successful lawsuits against him. I'll start for you...
1) Rodger And Me.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
Well, seeing as Moore is only after profit, that should say quite a bit about his intent.

Michael Moore vs Movie Accounting: Sues Weinsteins For More 9/11 Movie Profits After Already Pocketing $19.8 Million; Yes Or No - "He Redefines The Term Greedy"?

Whether or not he is entitled to more is immaterial? I'm thinkin' y'all would squawk, too.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
lol, thats like GHW Bush and Clinton joining forces to spread democracy...but in reality, they are both disinfo agents whose propaganda is carefully arranged for them to push on people who actually think they are hearing the truth...the same deception, just a thicker layer

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
They both are just businessmen who have found a niche to exploit and make money. Good for them

Have fun

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog30
They both are just businessmen who have found a niche to exploit and make money. Good for them

Have fun

Neither of them seem to be high-rollers to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I definitely consider Mikey's worth estimated around $50 million getting there.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Have fun

Neither of them seem to be high-rollers to me.

Well then, I guess thats good enough for me.

So they have to be flashy to have money?

They're in it to make money, you think they do it out of the kindness of their heart...I hope not.

Have fun

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Have fun

julian assange is an activist and a journalist, he is very coherent thinker. go and check out some og his interviews on youtube or something. it has nothing to do with money..

kx

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

So they have to be flashy to have money?

They're in it to make money, you think they do it out of the kindness of their heart...I hope not.

Have fun

Do you always see your fellow man in terms of commerce? That's sad.
I believe the heart influences the life work one undertakes. I think both of these men are compassionate toward human beings and are aiming for what is true and righteous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join