It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Planned Parenthood Aids Pimp's Underage Sex Ring"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Planned Parenthood Aids Pimp's Underage Sex Ring

liveaction.org

NEW JERSEY – February 1, 2011– A Planned Parenthood manager in New Jersey coaches a man and a woman posing as sex traffickers how to secure secret abortions, STD testing, and contraception for their female underage sex slaves, and make their whole operation “look as legit as possible” in an undercover video released this morning.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
edit on 8-2-2011 by Realtruth because: content

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I am not even sure how to comment on this, so I will let ATS members pick it apart.

I understand that young teens will make errors in sexual judgments, but when the Planned Parenthood seemingly knows that someone is using under-aged teens for sex and turns a blind eye.

We need to protect our young ones not exploit them.

liveaction.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

Sex trafficking is punishable under federal law and carries a potential life sentence. The new video is released by Live Action, a pro-life new media organization led by 22-year-old Lila Rose. The video airs just days after Planned Parenthood’s leadership suspected the sting operation and sought an FBI probe of Live Action in order to deter the release of the exposé. Live Action is sending full footage to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, NJ Attorney General Paula Dow, officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigations, and other law enforcement officials, requesting federal and state investigations into Planned Parenthood’s sexual abuse and sex trafficking cover up.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I can't watch the video from work, but if the worker new of illegal activities, then they are guilty of a crime as well as the offenders. They are bound by laws and ethical rules of their profession to report any suspected crime. The person on the tape should be arrested.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Why two threads??

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
Why two threads??

You can have two, one the in news sections and one in regular forum areas.

It's been allowed on ATS since I have been here, sometime topics in one area go unnoticed in another, this topic deserves attention.

When children are exploited, we should hold nothing back to protect them.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Realtruth because: Content

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have two opinions on this. First opinion is the politically correct one. this is wrong, flat out and its a shame.

second opinion, i appreciate when criminals can F*ck the system and get away with it. This because, the system does it to us and they call it legal.

Good post op. Thank you for bringing it to light.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This post is misleading. Planned Parenthood called the FBI on the Anti-Abortion Activist Hoaxer who had already been to 11 other Planned Parenthood facilities trying to produce a negative film:

Organization officials believe that the man is a member of Live Action, an anti-abortion group led by O'Keefe associate Lila Rose.

Planned Parenthood Seeks FBI Probe into Possible Ploy by Anti-Abortion Group

Suspects Reported To FBI By Planned Parenthood Turned Out To Be Hoaxers, Like Planned Parenthood Suspected

FBI Investigating Possible Planned Parenthood Hoax

Please present all the evidence. Deny Ignorance...

edit on 2/8/2011 by Choronzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join