It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ElBaradei works for Mubarak? Order of the Nile connection!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Basically there is a semi-secret Order that almost no one knows about but it exists.

Order of the Nile

Egypt's highest state honor. The award was instituted in 1915 by Sultan Hussein Kamel to be awarded by Egypt to a person who did services for the nation.

This award is presented by the Head of State apparently. (Mubarak).

Not only is Mohamed ElBaradei a recipient and holder of this highly prestigious award, but he stands among the ranks of giants within this specific Order.

Who else is a known member?
The Emperor of Japan.
The Queen of England.
Nelson Mandela.
Etc.
another link

So you are telling me that this so called "Dictator Mubarak" is somehow giving out his most prestigious awards to the "opposition leader"?

This has gotta be a conflict of interest here.

I am not saying he works directly for him, but there is definitely some questionable aspects to this.

If you are interested in this subject, check out the different Orders that exist and are open source information on wiki.

There is something to all of this and I think it will reveal a whole lot more than we are expecting.

Someone please fill the blanks if possible. Admittedly my research is minimal and in haste, so I am open to being taught more about this subject if anyone knows of any good links to further information.

Also it is a good conspiracy theory topic I would like to see discussed.

Secret Societies = Order of the Nile
Political Conflict = Current Egypt Unrest
Mubarak vs ElBaradei = Major Conflict of Interest

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It is probably worth pointing out that he was not the 'opposition leader' until recently.

The fact that he is a holder of the Order Of the Nile does not mean that he 'works for Mubarak'. Neither does it mean that this is a secret society.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Here are 300 other orders that aren't very well known either (at least most of them...)
link
edit on 2011.2.8 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

join