It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar shaped UFOs over UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Apologies if this has been discussed but I found these strange looking UFOs.

Allegedly this footage is genuine.

www.youtube.com...#

I then looked around for more and found this which does look similar to the one in the above video but it also looks fake.

www.youtube.com...

Now I'm not saying these are alien spacecraft but can I have your thoughts what they maybe seeing as the footage is pretty good (and allegedly genuine).

Thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
embedded

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The second clip, the one with the flashing light, looks like a blimp to me. It floats around like a balloon. But if it isnt a blimp and its a genuine ufo then its good footage

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Thanks for that. I still can't work out how to embed it. Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
ahhhhhhh i hate that, the Scotland one if its real whys the clip so short i just dont get it sorry

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
nice find tho, its very interesting ill S&F you
edit on 7/2/11 by simples because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Why must they put music into the clip in my opinion it discredits the video straight away.

As for the second clip i saw that last year it struck me as a niteclub light put there with CGI, apparently the dog bark is looped as well.

:-)

I think i shall just have to keep watching the skies for now.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
ahhhhhhh i hate that, the Scotland one if its real whys the clip so short i just dont get it sorry

Agreed. And you'd think something like that over a city would have been reported in the media like the Jerusalem one but I can't find anything. The only thing that gets me is it's shape looks identical to the first one which again is apparently genuine footage.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
sorry the second one is fake listen to the dog from the 3 sec pint then at the 18 sec point its exactly the same sorry that one is debunked

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
sorry the second one is fake listen to the dog from the 3 sec pint then at the 18 sec point its exactly the same sorry that one is debunked

You're right. I wasn't sure but I wanted opinions and I agree. I'll see if I can find another similar one thats more credible.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

New back engineered technology from a secret lab in New Mexico. They will use it for homeland security and to keep tabs on the world at large.

Funny it must be similar to when we sell certain Jets which we know they could not maintain nor ever figure out completely.

Is the first video the most recent? The second an earlier version? If so you can see what I am talking about as it did do a much better job of flying.

Also the lights are different, one is manmade and the other a 'natural' light source much like the sun is a natural light source.

Technologies are going to blow your mind in the near future.

edit on 7-2-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
After clicking on the first vid utube page, it syas the anomoly was filmed june 24th, so I punched in June 24th comet, because that is kind of what it reminds me of, and apparently there was a comet that day.
Comet McNaught - Comet McNaught

peace,
spec

edit on 7-2-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by planetzog

New back engineered technology from a secret lab in New Mexico. They will use it for homeland security and to keep tabs on the world at large.

Funny it must be similar to when we sell certain Jets which we know they could not maintain nor ever figure out completely.

Is the first video the most recent? The second an earlier version? If so you can see what I am talking about as it did do a much better job of flying.

Also the lights are different, one is manmade and the other a 'natural' light source much like the sun is a natural light source.

Technologies are going to blow your mind in the near future.

edit on 7-2-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

Well you learn something everyday thanks for that.

I believe the first video was last year and the second video was allegedly filmed new year 2011.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
After clicking on the first vid utube page, it syas the anomoly was filmed june 24th, so I punched in June 24th comet, because that is kind of what it reminds me of, and apparently there was a comet that day.
Comet McNaught - Comet McNaught

peace,
spec

edit on 7-2-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lansky
Why must they put music into the clip in my opinion it discredits the video straight away.
!

Mate...what? I hope you know that music in an alleged ufo clip does n`t actually discredit it`s authenticity.

Discrediting a claim or unusual footage is an analytical and scientific process.

I sound like a moaning little whiner but all too often now I feel compelled to respond to utterly ignorant statements such as that,

I

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog

Why didn't you use the search function? These videos have already been discussed on ATS.

*Hints: video #1 search for cigar ufo uk, video #2 search for edinburgh ufo

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Why didn't you use the search function? These videos have already been discussed on ATS.

I did and couldn't find them, hence why I apologised on my initial post.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
alternate version of the first video

Crystal Clear footage of Cigar shaped UFO over UK June 2010
www.youtube.com...

the title of the second is "newyear 2011 ufo Edinburgh"

but it was uploaded in 2009 !

klefive | May 20, 2009 | 28 likes, 14 dislikes

www.youtube.com...

previous threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

in my opinion both videos are hoaxes

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well having looked for similar UFOs, I found this interesting article.

www.ufo-blogger.com...

If you check out the videos, the UFO is similar in shape but looks more like the Edinburgh UFO!

And there is apparent interest by the Men In Black with this case.

edit on 7-2-2011 by planetzog because: (no reason given)

[yvid]

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

I did and couldn't find them, hence why I apologised on my initial post.

Try to improve your search skills otherwise you'll just end up spamming the boards. Nobody likes that.
edit on 7-2-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join