It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Addresses Pole Shift-Why?Did he believe phantom caller?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Wondering if he was spooked by the supposed White House caller and decided to investigate for himself?
What do you guys think?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I seriously do not understand this. Alright we had the David guy begging Alex Jones fans to um come clean about the White House caller but he was the only one that heard the caller. Also he was sort of proven to be a fraud. Just when everyone with common sense made up their mind about David...AJ puts out this video ehh. Why???

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Exactly-that why I think it's very,very odd........

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Exactly-that why I think it's very,very odd........

I don't know I think it is a marketing ploy b/c if you listen to the video its very rushed and not very informative. He seems like he just googled "Pole Shifts" 20 to 30 minutes before his show. Again I don't understand why he would even be touching on this subject b/c he is usually more of a "1984 big brother is watching you" kind of talk show host. This is playing more to The Coast to Coast type of crowd.
Maybe he knows something we don't.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I Believe this is a game, A BIG BIG game being played out there. Why and for whom exactly? I don't know.

Certainly reeks of a psyop operation.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Just when everyone with common sense made up their mind about David...AJ puts out this video ehh. Why???

Because he isn't an idiot (he is crazy and talks about non-sense all the time...but he isn't a complete idiot)...he has seen the conspiracy boards on fire about this issue...doesn't matter if there was a caller or not...he is going to capitalize on it.

And look...someone is making a thread on it and spreading a youtube video of him around already.

Did you really think he was going to let this controversy go to waste?
edit on 7-2-2011 by MindSpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Sorry but i am not willing to listen to or watch ANYTHING that scare em all al is involved in as it will probably be a distraction from any real truth.
I do not care for al or any of his info or misdirectional campaigns.
V for misdirection, PLEASE AL!!!! MOBILIZE US!!!! give us our cliffmarching orders. lol.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Your right, he always focuses on the elite. Why a pole shift just days after this David guy released his missing woman video? I'm sure someone on his staff has had to come across the David video. That is if they are doing their job. If they did maybe he's feeding off of the reaction of it. After the "20 minutes with the President" Charlie Sheen b.s. I am real weary of anything that comes out of Alex Jones mouth.
edit on 7-2-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
All good points-some of which may or may not be valid (you are entitled to your opinion, as is everyone).
I just found it odd that in light of what has been going on on this site (and elsewhere) over the last three days,he suddenly does a broadcast about pole shift.Because as stated above, he's usually ranting about TSA or DHS or The Fed etc....

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I keep wondering how he can say all this with a straight face. I suppose he must laugh himself silly when he gets off the air. Why does this remind me of the Charles Jaco 1991 CNN Report on the Gulf War?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i have said this on another thread but there was a caller warning the people of a pole shift on the 28th i heard parts
of it and so did my best friend my husband heard it all he does not even believe in the nwo and is always skeptical
about any conspiracy but after this caller came on that show and seeing what has taken place after this show it is
more than obvious that this thing with David is a hoax but the story is real and now Alex Jones is trying to warn us in his own words of what he and the listeners were warned of on the 28th this is the only website that hasn't erased what me and my husband have heard with our own ears glp erased over 8 pages of this story from their boards and
on conspiracy planet also my account of this the way it really happened has been erased there has been a successful operation of leading this story the real one into a pit of mis information and to erase the real story from any recording and any ones account that heard the real call if that caller chad that warned us of this pole shift was lying there would not be such a operation taking place to edited and censor this story.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i guarantee the whole prisonplanet clan stages phone calls and cuts them out to get people like us to bring up the mysterious callers claims and then check the net to see if people are asking questions. Seems too obvious after this video he posted. It was just to go get aj recognized, even more, through youtube viral fame. more listeners, more advertisements, sponsors, blah blah blah. you get the point.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Right from the beginning,AJ completely buggers the issue by failing to note the difference between a magnetic pole shift and physical pole shift. He seems to be melding the two ideas together. He talks about the possibility of Texas being where Japan is-that would be a physical pole shift,not a magnetic one. Sloppiness on his part,in my opinion.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my take on it.
edit on 7-2-2011 by FlyingJadeDragon because: edit for content

*CORRECTION* He does finally get around to dealing with the issue of physical vs. magnetic later. I missed that part the first time around. However, he should have clarified those two points from the 'get go'.
edit on 7-2-2011 by FlyingJadeDragon because: edit for content

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
At around 1:15 he starts yapping about how the pole is shifting faster than it ever has before, blah, blah.

Apparently, Alex doesn't understand the difference between the magnetic pole and the physical pole. I was going to say something about other stuff that would hijack the thread and then they played the Airwolf theme and it sort of got me off track.

Then he starts quoting from articles about carbon taxes.

Alex talking about pole shift = FAIL

My cat says he's cute when he's flummoxed. Of course the cat is high on catnip.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is magnetic shift caused by the Sun opposed to a physical Pole Shift.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa8057c1eb57.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

I seriously do not understand this. Alright we had the David guy begging Alex Jones fans to um come clean about the White House caller but he was the only one that heard the caller. Also he was sort of proven to be a fraud. Just when everyone with common sense made up their mind about David...AJ puts out this video ehh. Why???

He was not proven to be a fraud. That is merely a mindset that wants to suppress info and call anything that is not hand delivered by the president fraud. If someone tells you he ate a salad for lunch, and he did, but you didn't see him do it, and you and your neighbors set out to say he can't prove this, and speculate that he ate hotdogs, this does not make a fraud. Yet, this is the mindset of certain posters.

edit on 7-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So NOW Alex Jones is the expert on Polar Shifting? What a joke....he's such a fake! He makes everything look bad with his ambiguous nature and ridiculous background music. Wish he would just stick to the little green men theories and leave the grown up stuff to those that can handle it maturely.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Where does he or anyone else say he's "an expert" on pole shifting? And you don't know what you're talking about since AJ rarely if ever even discusses aliens,UFOs, or "little green men theories".....

How about instead of bashing AJ's personality we stick to the point of the thread and stop trying to derail it?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
This is magnetic shift caused by the Sun opposed to a physical Pole Shift.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa8057c1eb57.jpg[/atsimg]

You bet, but there is quite a debate and many papers written by scientists as to how mild they are, and how long they take, and whether quick ones lead into cataclsms and mass extinction events, or whether another factor is involved. I believe that these two things are related, if the magnetic one finishes off suddenly because something big affects the core of the planet, ie. super cme's, energy hitting either from the galactic center like La Violette's theory based on studying the ice cores, and frozen layers of cosmic dust trapped there, OR, could be a few other things as well from meteors, to this:

science.nasa.gov...

NASA report about fluffy, speculated to be a supernova rembnant, but could be something else, very high temp, held in by strange mangetic strips almost like a cage????

The solar system is passing through an interstellar cloud that physics says should not exist. In the Dec. 24th issue of Nature, a team of scientists reveal how NASA's Voyager spacecraft have solved the mystery. ..

"Voyager data show that the Fluff is much more strongly magnetized than anyone had previously suspected—between 4 and 5 microgauss*," says Opher. "This magnetic field can provide the extra pressure required to resist destruction."

Magnetized?
I wonder how that might affect the sun or us?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well..that's probably the point with ol' Alex J.....to make the rest of us "look bad" (you can insert your own definition of "us")...by going off half cocked, so to speak, on topics he barely knows anything about and in MY opinion he probably doesn't even care about ANYTHING but the $$$$$$ and (beaming) attention he can get......again...all my opinion. I have been a follower/reader of certain websites since I got my first internet access in the 90's...and before internet it was my reading books, watching shows and going to hear certain people speak about certain subjects that appeal to me.....and I stopped following Alex Jones' website as it was all simply regurgitated material from other sites and rarely did he ever really offer anything insightful to me...but again...my opinion. Back to the Pole Shift...(no matter magnetic or physical)...I think it COULD happen...either one...who knows but time?

Peace, ya'll

d(-_-)b

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join