It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The David Beach Experiment-Is any info on the internet even real anymore?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadabcpg

Hey I really think this deserves its own thread. This truly knocks the credibility down quite a bit and makes me wonder about the msg that was left on ATLASREVOLUTION's page before he shut it down.
Were his inlaws saying he got arrested b/c he knew the truth or b/c he has had a history of mental illness?!

That was my post on page 70 or so of the AJ Pole Shift Mega thread. I noticed the yahoo page no longer has his picture on. This is amazing. Is any information we receive on these forums and youtube even credible anymore or is it just over inflated lies?
edit on 6-2-2011 by packinupngoin because: add year established date...this makes my head hurt

edit on 6-2-2011 by packinupngoin because: establishment date correct i guess

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Great research and post. Case Closed? Well, not so fast. This could easily have been created by someone to make it look like he is a media power player trying to get publicity, that doesn't mean it is true. I would recommend looking through his video to see if the picture on the yahoo phonebook came from one of them, because that would indicate a scam. Although, tbh, I'm pretty sure this was a scam from day one to get AJ some publicity, he is known for pulling such crap. S+F

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

At any rate I'm a little tired of this all. I mean LibertyGal's post was on page 64 ...and now that thread is on page 71 or 72. Will probably continue on to page 100 or 120. This is crazy.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Interesting read:

davidbeach.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulloflife
Interesting read:

davidbeach.wordpress.com...

You know I think I'm done. Turns out he wasn't even arrested. He says so in the above video. This is madness.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

I flew on a flight from New York JFK to Los Angeles LAX yesterday (Easter Sunday) one seat behind Mr. David Beach (aka the retired pole shift guy). He was accompanied by two well dressed men in suits. I recognized him because I was walking through TSA scanning and the agent waved him and his two associates past everyone else like he was exempt or someone special. I travel a lot and never witnessed someone walk through TSA without scanning, a pad down, or having their carry-on put through the xray machines. He was wearing a hawaiian shirt and a rolex watch. I looked for a opportunity to approach him before we boarded the plane but I wasn't sure if he was accompanied by body guards, feds, or business associates. He was definitely in charge. He flew first class and was reading what appeared to be a script. The large envelope said "Dreamworks" so I'm sure it was a script or something related to a film.

When he got up to go to the lavatory I decided to follow him. As he was waiting to use the lavatory I said "Aren't you David Beach, the Pole Shift guy?" He smiled and said "Yes, unfortunately." I said "I bet you get recognized a lot?" He said "No, not really. This is the second time." I asked if he had any regrets and he said "No. Not at all. Why would I?" I said, "Well the pole shift didn't happen!" He looked at me like I was crazy and said "What do you mean? Of course it happened!" He continued "The woman said it would happen between March 6th and 15th and the earthquake in Japan happened on March 11th! The poles did shift." I said "But it didn't happen on the 15th." He responded "No one said it would happen on the 15th. If you heard her, or watched my video, the claim was that it would happen around March 15th. She made the claim on Friday, January 28th."

He walked in to the lavatory. As I waited for my turn I noticed that both men he was traveling with were glaring at me from their seats. I got a feeling I crossed the line, that I might be in trouble. There is something about Mr. Beach that makes me think he is important. Before meeting him I read about his ties with Warner Brothers studios and his infamous federal complaint against online thieves. He appeared to be very ordinary in his YouTube videos but in person he is obviously rich and sophisticated looking.

After I used the lavatory I walked back to my seat and observed him at his seat with reading glasses on and looking at something. One of the men sitting in front of him turned around and looked directly at me so I looked the other way. Have you ever felt like you did something you shouldn't have done? For some strange reason I felt fear and when I checked in to my hotel in L.A. it dawned on me that this guy made me think I just met the devil himself. Something about Mr. Beach says Illuminati. Perhaps I am letting my imagination get the best of me, but I still feel fear when I think of him. A meeting I will not forget.

top topics

join