It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprising Nuclear Attack coming before Pole Shift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
With the escalating crisis in Egypt and Middle East, the shutdown of internet in a number of countries and shutdown popular forums in USA, and the latest - Pole shift prediction allegedly leaked by the White House itself,...
...Putin will be the biggest idiot on the planet if he awaits quietly the American bombs first. Because all the great powers will want to take advantage of the situation, when there will be millions dead by the tsunami etc. . Will survive in the nuclear war only the attacking side. The attacked side has a chance for surrender after 80% of its deterrent is destroyed (but still not the cities), or to die in an Apocalyptic scenario. I hope I am not right.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

When ( predict if have to) will the nucular war happen, I think it will this year, I also beleive that it will have somthing to do with the Egypt protestsers.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
No. No. No...

This is not going right. The NWO lately has been trying to...let's say shoot off fireworks. But imagine the last of the fire works. They're trying to make confusion.

I thought of this same exact scenario...

Gladly the people in Egypt seem to have sort of clarity to what's actually happening. Afterall, they did mention that the New World Order was playing with them.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Well, great!

I don't have to worry about being totally wiped out by natural causes!

Because I will be wiped out by some total idiots instead!

I would prefer to go naturally, thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
With the escalating crisis in Egypt and Middle East, the shutdown of internet in a number of countries and shutdown popular forums in USA, and the latest - Pole shift prediction allegedly leaked by the White House itself,...
...Putin will be the biggest idiot on the planet if he awaits quietly the American bombs first.

I don't quite follow you mate.
You mean the situation in the mid east is going to be the cause for a USA-Russian nuclear weapons exchange?
Why?

Because all the great powers will want to take advantage of the situation, when there will be millions dead by the tsunami etc.

Taking advance of what situation? And where does this tsunami come from and where is it supposed to hit?

I hope I am not right.

I don't think you have to worry about that too much.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I don't understand your thread......

If all the countries of the world were in the devastating mist of a pole shift, why would there be a nuclear war? What reason would there be? The truth of the matter is that with the world in crisis, governments would have their hands full trying to sort out their own countires.

Perhaps after the "pole shift" (what with millions dead and the econimies crippled) there might be war but not before or during.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"Pole shift prediction allegedly leaked by the White House itself,... "

can anyone point me to some evidence of this please?

thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Although I'm not really experienced when it comes to planning a nuclear exchange, one would think that knowledge of an imminent pole shift would be somewhat distracting. Wouldn't TPTB be more concerned about seeking shelter? On the other hand, our doom-saturated culture would expect a pole shift or a nuclear attack, but both at the same time? Jenius with a capital "J". If we want to determine without a doubt just how boned we are, a bit of ConspiracyMath™ can provide an entirely objective, non-debateable outcome. Math can't lie. It's the George Washington of logic.

How to use ConspiracyMath™

1. Assign values to the conspiracy scenarios.
"Nuclear exchange for future dystopia" = 1984.
"Death by pole shift" = 2012.

2. Add up the values of the two scenarios.
(1984 + 2012 = 3996.)

3. Average them to determine the average effect of both scenarios happening together.
(3996 ÷ 2 = 1998.)

4. Assign a connotation to the resulting value based on life experiences/interests/beliefs.
(1998 is the year the film Armageddon was made.)

5. Draw conclusion(s) based on #4. For maximum truthiness, draw them in stone.
(Ergo / Therefore / Vis-a-vis, Bruce Willis will save the day.)

In conclusion, bonage is relative. If you're Bruce Willis, you're probably boned, but you'll die saving the world. If you're Ben Affleck, Liv Tyler, or anyone else who's not Bruce Willis, you'll live to fear another day.

edit on 6-2-2011 by johnsequitur1221 because: for the lulz

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Reply to post by johnsequitur1221

You win 10 internets and a cookie.

Well played.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I appreciate that LemonFresh, but said cookie could be tainted with Bio-Nuclear Anthrax.
I'll stick to my bowl of Illuminati Pops® (sweetened with aspartame for maximum zombieness).

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2011 by Dumbass because: wrong thread sorry

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
toward the end of the cold war, I saw an incredible cartoon lampoon on the civil defense posters for how to prepare oneself for surviving a nuclear bomb.

1...see the white flash.
2...bend over until head is nearly on the ground.
3...bend more until you see your crotch.
4...kiss your ass goodbye!

--I later read that some "survival" people were moving back to the center of huge cities as they knew that after the 5000+ a-bombs on both sides go off, the living would envy the dead: they moved back so that they would die in .000000021 seconds!

freestone

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'll believe it when my body is evaporated and the stars fall. Till then.... Shenanigans.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I see nukes in relation to all the natural phenomenon going on; however, they will more likely be deployed either accidentally or intentionally and go awry (either way as the results of efforts to stop something) or as a result of a disaster. I don't see them being deployed another country.

new topics

top topics

join